In This Review
What is Serenagen?
Serenagen by Metagenics is a natural dietary supplement for stress management. It utilizes traditional herbs used in Chinese medicine for individuals suffering from anxiety disorders or high-stress levels.
It is a natural alternative to antidepressants for decreasing the risk of side effects.
The formulation targets the different organs and systems in the body involved with stress response helping the user cope and relax.
How Does It Rate?
- Stress management formula based on traditional Chinese medicine*
- Each 2-tablet dose features herbs with a long history of use*
- Adaptogens may support the body in adjusting to various stressful environmental challenges
- This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian
- Covered by the Metagenics, Inc. 60-Day
- Rehmannia root
- Schisandra fruit
- Jujube Fruit
- Dong Quai Root
- Chinese Asparagus root
- Serenagen only contains natural ingredients
- It includes relaxing herbs that have been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine
- There is no clinical evidence that it actually works
- Serenagen is not effective for acute cases of anxiety
- The existence of negative feedback indicates that it’s not effective for everyone. It could be because the instructions were not followed correctly, or the product itself has the problem
- There is no money-back guarantee offer
- There is no clinical evidence proving the effectiveness or safety of the active ingredients provided on the product’s website
How Does Serenagen Work?
Metagenics Serenagen uses a combination of herbs and traditional Chinese ingredients for nourishing and ‘quieting’ the heart according to the product’s website.
The dietary supplement uses herbs that help manage stress by helping the user to relax. It works by relaxing the body and the mind of the user, helping address anxiety disorders.
The Formula contains adaptogenic herbs or those that promote the balance of physiological processes, helping the user attain homeostasis.
It primarily works on the organs and systems that are directly connected to the stress response of the body.
Serenagen Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
When looking at Serenagen reviews, it is important to scrutinize the ingredients within its formula.
– Rehmannia is a kind of plant. The plant’s roots are used to create medication. Rehmannia is widely found in Traditional Chinese Medicine herbal mixtures.
– Schisandra is a fruit extract that has a long history of usage in traditional Chinese medicine to treat liver diseases and stomach issues, and as a tonic to increase energy. It is also utilized in a variety of tiredness and sleep formulae.
– Because of its great nutritional and health properties, the fruits of Ziziphus jujuba, also known as jujube, red date, or Chinese date, are used as fresh or dried food and as traditional medicine across the world as per ncbi.
Dong Quai Root
– Angelica sinensis, often known as dong quai or female ginseng, is a Chinese herb from the Apiaceae family. Angelica sinensis thrives in East Asia’s chilly high-altitude highlands. The plant’s yellowish-brown root is gathered in the fall and has been utilized for thousands of years in Chinese medicine.
Chinese Asparagus root
– Chinese asparagus is derived from the plant’s root and is used in traditional Chinese Medicine as a tonic, expectorant, and to treat a range of ailments, including liver and airway inflammatory disorders.
Serenagen Video Review
Q : Is Serenagen Right for You?
A : If you are looking for a natural solution to your high levels of stress or slight anxiety disorder, this may be the product for you.
However, if you are suffering from severe psychological problems or are taking antidepressants or other medications for psychological disorders, you need to consult your healthcare professional before taking this supplement.
Q: Is Serenagen Safe?
A: Serenagen is relatively safe, and only uses clinically tested natural ingredients for stress relief. However, if you have any psychological disorder, medical problem or are currently taking medication of any kind, you need to consult your primary healthcare provider prior to use.
Q: How Long Is Serenagen Recommended?
A: The use of Serenagen depends on a case-by-case basis, although it is safe. The formula was designed only for the short-term relief of anxiety disorders.
If the problem persists after a few months, it would be best to consult your healthcare professional for the appropriate treatment.
Q: What are the dosage instructions for Serenagen?
A: Take one serving (two tablets) two to three times a day depending on your needs or use as directed by your healthcare provider. Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
The stress relief supplement is formulated without soy, gluten, wheat, dairy products, nuts, egg, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, coloring, sweeteners, and preservatives.
Q: What are the warnings associated with Serenagen?
A : You need to be careful while using any medication or supplement. Following are the warnings associated with Serenagen.
- Do not use this supplement if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Keep out of the reach of children and follow suggested use carefully.
- Overdosing only increases the chance of side effects.
- In case of any adverse effects, discontinue use and consult your physician immediately.
Q: How are the Serenagen Reviews given by the consumers?
A: Reading the Consumer reviews is important before sitting to a particular product. Here We share some Metagenics Serenagen reviews so you can get a better idea of what customers really think about these Depression Pills.
It was really effective at first. It still works after a few months, but not as well as it did previously. I believe it varies from individual to person. However, the product is excellent. ~ Review by Vera Cabral
One was relaxing but did not result in a complete night’s sleep; also, if I took more than one, I became agitated. I’ve had more success with the cortisol manager. ~ Review by Chelsea davis
(Above reviews have been sourced from Amazon)
Q: What is the cost of Serenagen?
A: The product comes in 2 sizes:
- $23.16 for 60 Tablets
- $59.03 for 180 Tablets
Q: Where to buy Metagenics Serenagen?
A: This product can be purchased through e-commerce website like amazon, walmart.
|Products||Cost Range||Key Ingredients|
|Stress Support||$29.95||L-Theanine, Passion Flower, Valerian, Lemon Balm|
|Gabatrol||$19.47||L-Glycine, GABA, L-Theanine, Taurine, Bioperine|
|Optimood||$32.95||BCM95, 5-HTP, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, L-Theanine, Bacopa|
|Anxie-T||$36.99||GABA,Kava Kava, L-Theanine, Theombrine, Ashwagandha|
- Address: 25 Enterprise Ste 200 Aliso Viejo, CA, US, 92656
- Contact: +1 800-692-9400
Serenagen Review – Final Verdict
Overall, Serenagen is an excellent product worth trying if you’re suffering from anxiety now and then. It can also be used for stress management or just to help you relax.
However, if you have moderate to severe anxiety or any other psychological problem, it would be best to consult a healthcare professional for the appropriate treatment.
Depression and anxiety are common disorders that can make daily tasks extremely challenging. Some estimates allege that approximately one in ten Americans suffer from some level of depression and/or anxiety. Symptoms of anxiety and depression include ongoing feelings of sadness accompanied by unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness. While some people require medication to deal with these occasionally crippling symptoms, others may find an all-natural product helpful. An all natural relaxation supplement should promote healthy neurological function. All ingredients should be clinically proven to reduce feelings of anxiousness, sadness, unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
Below you'll find some of the most effective natural nervousness relief supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned depression supplements based on the available research: