Detoxing and cleansing your body has become such a trend these past few years. Some of you may think of this idea as a wonderful experience, but not everybody has the same opinion since we have all been hearing people telling their stories about how they cleanse and detox their bodies for at least two days a week drinking water and nothing else.
After hearing this kind of experiences it is totally normal to want to stay away from detoxing. But now things have changed for the better! There are ways that you can use in order to detox and cleanse your body without the need to starve yourself for two days straight! You can also combine a cleansing supplement such as Para Cleanse to detox your body from all the toxins.
It has been considered that certain food products have their antioxidant properties and these are the actual food products that you would want to include in your diet in order to detox your body! In fact, there are 15 food products that you can use to cleanse and detox your body and we will tell you exactly which these food products really are!
Why is it important to detox and cleanse your body?
When you first think of detoxification and cleansing of the body, probably the first thing that comes up to mind is losing weight. It is true that removing the toxins and unwanted ingredients from your body is a way to move towards a healthy body weight but detoxification has other benefits as well.
By detoxing and cleansing your body you will also provide an opportunity to boost your energy levels, promote healthy skin, improve your immune system and reduce present inflammation as few of the most important benefits of detoxing.
What is the proper way to detox your body?
Your body has its own ways to remove the toxins from itself – by the function of the kidneys, lungs, and liver. But, the fact is that our bodies need our help. And starving yourself or following a shallow “detox” diet is not the way! What your body needs is a proper detoxification and cleansing and the best way to do that is to include food products which are known to have strong antioxidant properties.
What are the 15 food products that you can use to detox and cleanse your body?
Why starve yourself when you can choose from the various food products that have their antioxidant properties to include them in your everyday diet and use their beneficial effects? Of course, water is very important not only for detoxing and cleansing but for maintaining a good general health overall. Let’s see which 15 food products you can use to detox your body!
1. Artichokes – Being filled with magnesium, folate, fiber, potassium, and protein, artichokes are the perfect ingredient to include in your detox diet. Your liver is the one that will benefit the most from the artichokes as they improve its function and the production of bile!
2. Avocados – Avocados are known to contain a compound called glutathione that will provide the protection that your liver needs against all those toxins.
3. Broccoli – Whenever we discuss a healthy diet, it seems that broccoli is one of the answers. Broccoli neutralizes the toxins and turns them into something that our bodies can eliminate more easily. And not to mention that broccoli is filled with the essential vitamins!
4. Garlic – As it stimulates the liver to produce the needed enzymes to eliminate the toxins, garlic is a must in your diet!
5. Kale – Kale has the power to eliminate the present toxins in the kidneys and with that to improve their function.
6. Red pepper – As it contains nearly 3 times more vitamin C than an orange, you might want to include the red pepper as part of your everyday diet from now on.
7. Cucumbers – Since they consist of over 95% water, cucumbers will help your body to flush the toxins more easily.
8. Apples – The apples will help restore the ph in your body while they also help reduce the cholesterol and maintain your digestive system in a healthy condition.
9. Berries – Being filled with antioxidants, this is the ultimate detox superfood!
10. Grapefruit – Improving and protecting your liver, it is the perfect fruit to add to your detox diet.
11. Citrus – Containing high levels of vitamin C, the citrus helps stimulate the cleansing within your liver.
12. Lemon – Another great source of vitamin C that will improve your digestive system’s function.
13. Mung beans – Considered to absorb the present toxins residue from your intestinal walls, mung beans have been used for a long time now to improve the digestive function of the body.
14. Turnip Greens – Turnip greens activate and regulate the production of the needed detoxification enzymes in the body.
15. Lentils – Perfect choice to balance your blood sugar and lower the cholesterol in the body
There is no need to worry about starving yourself in order to detox your body on a regular basis. In fact, starving is one of the wrong ways to detox your body! Instead of you will need to refer to a healthy diet, as it is the answer to most of our worries. But the question is what to include in your diet that has strong antioxidant properties and it is a healthy option at the same time?
Luckily for you, there are various choices and we bring you 15 ideas about which food products to include in your diet so that you would help your body get rid of the present toxins more easily! Just be sure to eat these foods as fresh as you can and include a lot of water in the process and you will start noticing the results in no time!
Moreover, if these foods do not deliver the expected results, you can always consider using a detox supplement. Take a quick scan of Triple Action Herbal Detox Review which might eliminate toxin from your body.