What Is Paratrex?
Paratrex is a colon-cleansing product formulated to create an unfavorable environment in the digestive tract for harmful organisms like parasites. Aside from flushing out parasites from the digestive system, it also works to get rid of potentially harmful toxins to help prevent health problems. It uses a combination of gentle natural ingredients to get rid of harmful organisms. One bottle of dietary supplement is priced at $34.95.
How Does It Rate?
- The dietary supplement is manufactured by Global Healing Centre, which is a company that specializes in natural supplements.
- They offer a variety of formulations but the company is well-known for its digestive aids. The company offers a satisfaction guarantee for all of its products which is impressive.
- Paratrex Promotes healthy detoxification by creating an environment in your body that promotes healthy digestion.
- Perma-guard diatomaceous earth
- Organically certified black walnut hull from green hull
- Organically certified grapefruit seed extract
- Wild-crafted male fern root
- Wildcrafted American wormseed
- Wild-crafted Kamala
- Organically certified clove
- The formulation only uses natural ingredients.
- It contains ingredients that are backed by scientific and/or clinical evidence.
- The product comes with a money back guarantee.
- There are many of positive feedbacks from users.
- The product has not undergone independent clinical testing, so there is no substantial evidence that it is effective and safe.
- Some people may be sensitive to certain ingredients in the formulation.
- It is only available from select retailers.
How Does It Work?
The dietary supplement uses a combination of natural ingredients that work together to create an unfavorable environment for invaders in the colon. This gets rid of such invaders specifically harmful parasites that can cause a range of digestive problems. There are also natural cleansers and detoxifiers that help get rid of potentially harmful substances in the colon. The formulation also contains ingredients rich in nutrients that help improve overall digestive health.
Paratrex Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
Perma-guard diatomaceous earth
– This is a natural ingredient that works to safely discourage unhealthy colonization of the intestinal tract. It also helps break up unwanted debris in the intestinal tract.
Organically certified black walnut hull from green hull
– This ingredient works to cleanse the intestinal tract. It has high tannin content along with other components that help improve overall digestive health.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Organically certified grapefruit seed extract
– It is rich in minerals like potassium and phosphorus which help improve digestive and overall health. It also helps get rid of invaders in the intestinal tract.
Wild-crafted male fern root
– This has been used for centuries as a natural digestive aid and cleanser. It contains the chemicals filling, oleoresin, and filmarine which destroy intestinal invaders like parasites.
Wildcrafted American wormseed
– This helps create an unfavorable environment in the colon for intruders like parasites. It also helps get rid of irritants in the intestines.
– This is a proteolytic enzyme that helps the natural enzymes in the body. It works in decomposing harmful proteins in the body.
– This is a natural cleanser that flushes out harmful substances from the intestines.
Organically certified clove
– It has natural detoxifying properties that promote a healthy and clean intestinal environment.
Q: Who Can Take Paratrex?
A: The supplement can be taken by anyone but if you have any medical condition or are under medication, check with your doctor before taking it.
Q: What kind of customer reviews are out there in the market?
A: If you look at the Paratrex reviews on Amazon, you will see a mix of positive and negative testimonials. Several people are satisfied, while others report feeling unwell after consuming the Paratrex supplement.
Q: What Are The Alternatives to Paratrex?
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: What Is The Recommended Dosage For Paratrex?
A: Take 3 capsules in the morning about 20 minutes before your first meal then take another 3 capsules about 20 minutes before your second meal of the day.
What Do the Reviews Say?
Paratrex bottle came broken
I have started taking this Paratrex today, as returns are not permitted for this item. I tried to carefully pick through the broken glass and store the capsules in a separate container. I saw a lot of other reviews about how their bottles came broken as well. Maybe the manufacturer should consider alternatives to glass bottles as this seems to be a common issue. ~ Kelly Pearce
Paratrex Review – Final Verdict
After carefully inspecting Paratrex, I it is a good supplement that helps get rid of parasites and other invasive organisms in the digestive tract. The formulation is all-natural and doesn’t use harsh and potentially harmful chemicals unlike other similar products on the market. It even comes with a money-back guarantee, so it is definitely worth trying.
With this said, if interested in the product, it is best to get a second opinion from your physician. If not, there is a best colon health supplements that you can take into consideration such as DyfloGest.
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned probiotic supplements and natural colon cleanse supplements based on the available research: