What is Lepicol?
Lepicol is a digestive system cleaner produced by a company known as Healthy Bowels. Healthy Bowel is a company committed to improving the functioning of the digestive system, and so far they have different products for the same. Each of the products comes with its unique ingredients and responsibilities.
Despite all the products being produced to assist in digestive health, Lepicol is primarily developed to aid and facilitate smooth bowel movements. The primary ingredient in Lepicol is Psyllium. Health Bowel claims that the Psyllium they use in Lepicol is the purest modern technology can get you-you can get more pure Psyllium scientifically, but perhaps the cost wouldn’t be viable for business.
How Does It Rate?
- The dietary supplement is manufactured by Global Healing Centre, which is a company that specializes in natural supplements.
- They offer a variety of formulations but the company is well-known for its digestive aids. The company offers a satisfaction guarantee for all of its products which is impressive.
- Paratrex Promotes healthy detoxification by creating an environment in your body that promotes healthy digestion.
- Psyllium husk fiber
- Live bacterial cultures
- Lepicol is free from gluten, phytate, wheat, and GM
- It is safe for both adults and children
- Can be used daily
- Found in both powder and capsule form
- They are affordable and readily available
- No scientific study is published For this supplement
How Does It Work?
Making a product that claims to do such big things requires meticulous thinking and a careful selection of ingredients. The ingredients should be blended such that they are not too concentrated for daily use yet they should be potent enough to get the job done within one full dosage. In order to achieve this, there was a need for Healthy Bowel to use herbal ingredients that aren’t harmful to the digestive system.
In order to ensure the proper functioning of the bowel, Healthy Bowel used natural husk fiber. Husk Fibre is fine in appearance, and you would hardly think it is fiber at all but when ingested, it mixes with what you eat and binds it together perfectly ensuring your stool is easy to flush out. Remember half of the bowel movement complications are attributed to stool texture.
The worst enemy (and best friend, ironically) of the digestive system is bacteria. As much as some bacteria are useful in digestion, others are very harmful. They eat into the inside walls of the digestive system, causing wounds that are painful and most times resulting in ulcers. Lepicol is formulated to protect you from such harmful bacteria by creating inhospitable living conditions in your digestive tract.
On top of this, Lepicol has five strains of live bacteria that work with the bacteria in your body. Our digestive tract is home to many useful bacteria that speed up the process of digestion. Without these bacteria to break down the food we eat, we would need an entire processing plant just to break down a bag of chips. The five strains of bacteria are supported by Inulin, a fiber in Lepicol, which is broken down by the body but is fermented to promote the reproduction of useful bacteria.
Lepicol Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Lepicol has three active ingredients that we have already mentioned how they function;
Psyllium husk fiber
– As a bulking fiber, psyllium husk swells after consumption to create a gelatin-like mass in the colon by luring water there. Once this has happened, the husks may move waste through the digestive tract and “scrub” the intestines clean.
Live bacterial cultures
– Supplements with added probiotics are one more technique to cleanse the gut. Other ways that this improves general health are numerous. By taking probiotic supplements, you can increase your probiotic intake.
– A soluble fiber called inulin aids digestion, relieves constipation, and even aids in the body’s absorption of calcium and magnesium.
Read Next – Total Cleanse and Purely Candida Cleanse.
Q: What Are The Alternatives to Lepicol?
Q: Is There a Free Trial Offer for this Lepicol?
A: No, there’s no free trial offer for Lepicol, but there may be a return policy on amazon’s site for this.
What Do the Reviews Say?
Turns bad before even the expiration day
I brought this Lepicol and just open. I saw the powders become all wired even before the expiration day. too bad is already past the returning time. So be careful when you buy it. ~ Kelly Pearce
This product appears to be what anybody would wish for. It is cheap, it has been proven to work, it has no side effects, and it is affordable. Although they have not published any clinical trials on the product, this product seems to be top-notch at least per the consumers. On paper, it looks perfect due to its meticulous selection of ingredients.
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned probiotic supplements and natural colon cleanse supplements based on the available research: