What is Bio-K Plus?
The Bio-K Plus is a probiotic supplement made up of up to 50 billion healthy bacteria. The Bio-K Plus probiotic supplement is made up of 100% probiotics.
Thirdly, this colon cleanser supplement strengthens the immune system and intestinal lining giving them a better defense tactic. These are just but few of the benefits the supplement offers.
The supplement comes in different packages; the Original and Strawberry Fermented dairy probiotics, Mango Fermented Soy, the Blueberry Fermented Rice, Vanilla Fermented Milk, Strawberry Fermented Milk, and Vanilla Fermented Milk. They are free of any yogurt.
How Does It Rate?
- The Bio-K Plus probiotic supplements are products manufactured by Bio-K Plus International Inc.
- Designated to help you improve your Colon Health.
- Brand said that ingredients are researched scientifically.
- They also claim that it is safe.
- They clearly state on their product package that their products are patented, effective, and clinically proven.
- They claim that their supplements have the capability to reduce up to 65% of diarrhea.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus CL1285
- Lactobacillus Casei LBC80R
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus CLR2
- Might increase the absorption of food
- Increases the nutrition of the body
- May boost the digestive process
- Reduces cases of bloating, gas and diarrhea
- Some side effects are reported.
- Its only ordered online.
- Some users have complained that Bio K Plus has an unpleasant taste.
- There is less information on the ingredients present in this product.
- Some customers claim that it is not as effective.
- Product is more expensive.
How Does It Work?
The Bio-K Plus is good for three main reasons. One is that it helps with easing the digestive system by breaking down the food you eat into smaller easily digestible molecules such as vitamins, enzymes, and fatty acids.
Two, the supplement helps prevent the risk of infections and illnesses through the fight against any foreign bodies such as toxins, allergens, and pathogens from reaching the digestive tract.
They guarantee that the 50 billion bacteria found in the probiotics are viable up to the expiration date given in the bottle.
They claim that their supplements have the capability to reduce up to 65% of diarrhea.
They claim to have provided their product in different tastes so as to cater to everyone’s tastes and accommodate persons with intolerances and allergies.
They also add that all of their products are certified to be gluten-free. They claim that the Bio-K Plus actually works on the whole digestive system and is fast enough.
They give a list of several clinical studies conducted to look into the safety and effectiveness of the supplement and any probable side effects.
Bio-K Plus Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The medicinal ingredients in the formula for Bio K Plus are;
Lactobacillus Acidophilus CL1285
- It boosts nutrient absorption, increases absorption of dairy foods and improves the digestive system.
- According to a study, it boosts the immune system health and overall health of the vagina.
Lactobacillus Casei LBC80R
- Improves liver function and lowers pH level of urine.
- It improves digestive resistance to stomach acid.
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus CLR2
- According to the study, it improves vaginal health and boosts the urinary process.
- It also helps relieve diarrhea cases.
You May Also Like – Dr. Steven Gundry Md Vital Reds
Bio-K Plus Questions and Answers
Q: What is the required dosage for the Bio-K Plus supplements?
A: The recommended dosage for the Bio-K Plus is between ¼ of a bottle to one bottle in a day. Thus you will be required to gauge what amount works for you as an individual.
Q: What are the precautions for the use of Bio-K Plus?
A: They highly recommend that if you happen to have a medical condition, you are under prescription drugs or happen to be either pregnant or lactating you must first, seek consultation with a healthcare professional before use of the supplement. Keep the product in a cool dry place, a refrigerator would be a good option.
Q: What are the Possible Side Effects of Bio-K Plus?
A: There are no negative side effects of using the Bio-K Plus supplement.
Bio-K Plus Reviews – Final Verdict
Most probiotics have a bad taste. Users of Bio-K Plus have a mixed reaction with regard to its taste with some saying that it is tolerable while others are put off by the taste.
That aside, Bio-K Plus is a fairly good product. It has a smooth texture making it easy to drink. It is suitable for everyone regardless of their dietary sensitivities.
The only people who should stay away from it are pregnant and lactating mothers.
Even though the manufacturer guarantees the quality and effectiveness of the ingredients in this formula, they fail to provide clinical study results to back up these claims.
If you do not mind the fairly steep price of Bio-K Plus then it is worthy of a try for your stomach issues.
However, it is suggested to explore other top colon cleansers, which might tend to offer more benefits than a probiotic supplement.
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned probiotic supplements and natural colon cleanse supplements based on the available research: