What is Majestic Pure Hot Cream?
Majestic Pure Hot Cream is an 87% organic anti-cellulite skincare cream that also offers pain relief benefits to its users, as purported by the manufacturer.
The cream is designed with potent skincare ingredients that relax the skin and soothe tired muscles after a long day or after workouts. In overview, it claims to deal with soreness and muscle inflammation but more so enhances skin health.
Table of Contents [Show]
The product insists on being effective particularly as an anti-cellulite cream. It taps its potency from a high-tech blend of ingredients that combine rosemary juniper, grapefruit and others to make a formulation that is able to support skin tightening and the removal of cellulite from affected areas such as the thighs, underneath the abdomen, on the buttocks and so on, like other similar products in the market.
Who is the Manufacturer of Majestic Pure Hot Cream?
The company involved with the production of this cream is called Majestic Pure. They are based in California U.S.A., which suggests that the product is more likely to be genuine in its claims of using organic ingredients to deliver the promise.
They also have a well-established website with information about other personal care products and services they offer, which indicates the company may be reliable, despite the fact that they mostly sell this product via retailer sites.
How Does Majestic Pure Hot Cream Work?
According to the manufacturer, this product is a two in one solution. That is, it reliefs sore muscle while at the same time support the body’s mechanism of reducing the appearance of cellulite.
The formula uses allegedly powerful ingredients, to mention major ones: pine, eucalyptus, and peppermint, which naturally support the body’s function of dealing with tight and tired muscles, as well as helps to reduce pain and inflammation in strained joints tissues.
As an anti-cellulite formulation, it taps into the potency of ingredients such as rosemary, juniper, and grapefruit, which are absorbed into the dermis layer of the skin to help enhance the process of clearing unnecessary fats that is often the content inside cellulite ridden regions on the skin.
When those fats are eliminated the skin regains its shape firmness and healthy elasticity.
Majestic Pure Hot Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Unlike most body creams which support the skin health by offering general benefits, this formulation is specific with ingredients, which are particularly aimed towards delivering its promise of tighter skin, and pain reduction. Some of the key ingredients in this cream are as below:
- Pink Grapefruit – Contains an enzyme called bromelain, which may provide anti-inflammatory properties to the skin as well as the muscles.
- Lemongrass – Shown to help reduce fluid retention in and around cells due to its diuretic properties, this may encourage skin firmness.
- Capsicum – Findings show it can improve blood circulation around cellulite ridden areas, which helps the body with toxins removal as well as hinder reabsorption of unwanted floating particles back into the cells.
- Rosemary – Supports the body in draining the lymph system, which may have benefits such as improving skin tone and tightening the skin in areas with cellulite appearance.
- Spearmint Oil – Associated with enhancing fat metabolism inside fat cells, together with grapefruit this ingredients are said to effectively contribute to cellulite reduction.
- Black Pepper Oil – This is the component behind the hotness in the formula, it is said to be essential in cleansing the pores and making the skin attain a smoother look. 
What are the Advantages of Majestic Pure Hot Cream?
- Might diminish the appearance of dimples and cellulite
- Claims to improve muscle pain and tightness as well as relax the skin
- Users who use it long enough may see firmer skin and tone change
- It can be used as a massage cream
What are the Disadvantages of Majestic Pure Hot Cream?
- It is only 87% organic, which means it might have synthetic based fillers.
- Users have to test it to see if they can endure its effect on their skin before adopting it for regular use.
- The product is strictly not to be applied on the face or other sensitive areas.
- It’s not advisable for skin with eczema or dermatitis.
How Should You use Majestic Pure Hot Cream?
Apply two pumps on the problem area. However, new users are advised to first apply a small amount of the cream on the target area to confirm their skin is not unbearably sensitive to the product.
How Much Does Majestic Pure Hot Cream Cost?
The product costs around $15.95 per 9 oz bottle.
What is Majestic Pure Hot Cream’s Return Policy?
They have a 60-days opening which users can return this product for full refund.
Does Majestic Pure Hot Cream Offer a Free Trial?
No. There’s no mention of free trial for this product on the official website.
Q: Are there any alternatives to Majestic Pure Hot Cream?
Majestic Pure Hot Cream Review – Final Verdict
This cream is not only a skincare product that aims to act on cellulite-affected skin, but it also claims to help with managing muscle and joint pains after workouts or a long day at the office. However, it’s mostly marketed as an anti-cellulite product and it’s advisable to judge it alongside that claim, knowing also that there are better cellulite treatment products than it in the market.
One-thing first-timers may find impressive about this product is the fact that it uses skincare ingredients that have proofs of supporting a tight skin. Adding to that, most of its ingredients are natural, which suggests it is safe for long term use to some extent, but some people may not like the fact that it’s also not fully organic.
For people with sensitive skin it’s obvious that Majestic Pure Hot Cream is a complete no as it can be unbearably hot and super irritating. That’s why if one is not sure about their skin type should first try applying a small portion to see if they can tolerate the burning sensation it brings, before deciding if they should continue using it.
However, there is a good number of anti-cellulite creams users can choose from in the market.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."