In This Article
What is Weleda Cellulite Body Oil?
Cellulite is a problem that is very common and there are many different approaches to getting rid of it. The product we will be profiling today is one that takes a specific approach to get rid of cellulite. It is called Weleda Cellulite Body Oil.
This product actually used to be called Birch Cellulite Oil but it went through a bit of a rebrand apparently. In any case, it is a topical body oil that you apply to affected skin in order to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
The product relies heavily on the possibility that birch extract can be useful for reducing the appearance of cellulite. Cellulite occurs when fibrous cords in the skin pull down while fat cells pull downward on the skin. This is what creates that uneven and dimpled look on skin that has been affected by cellulite.
Weleda Cellulite Body Oil is a massage oil that uses birch extract in order to reverse the effects of cellulite.
Who is the Manufacturer of Weleda Cellulite Body Oil?
Weleda Cellulite Body Oil is made by a company called Weleda. Weleda’s origins date back to 1921 in a small pharmaceutical lab. Today they produce natural skincare products that are intended to bring balance to the body through natural remedies.
Weleda Cellulite Body Oil is one of their natural products and it is free of synthetic preservatives and mineral oils. They claim that it will help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
How Does Weleda Cellulite Body Oil Work?
One of the interesting things about this product is that it is actually a massage oil. The company that makes it claims that massaging the skin regularly is very important to the skin’s health.
The user is actually supposed to gently massage the oil into the skin on a regular basis. The combination of birch extract and other natural components goes to work on the skin to enhance its natural metabolic functions. The effects of this product are also intended to be natural.
Weleda Cellulite Body Oil Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
All of the ingredients in Weleda Cellulite Body Oil are said to be natural. What’s more, is that the company claims that they are sourced from precious plant leaves.
All of the Weleda products are vegan and vegetarian-friendly as well. Here is some of what is in Weleda Cellulite Body Oil:
- Betula Alba Leaf Extract – This ingredient is better known by its common name, birch. It may help to purify and heal damaged skin.
- Linalool – Linalool is a natural substance that imparts fragrance to products such as Weleda Cellulite Body Oil. It is sourced from a variety of plants, fruits and trees.
- Wheat Germ Oil – Wheat germ oil contains Vitamin E which is an antioxidant and can help preserve aging skin.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – This ingredient is also rich in vitamin E and can help treat skin conditions caused by dryness.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract – Rosemary is a natural astringent and can therefore purify and cleanse the skin.
- Citral – Citral is used in various products in order to impart a certain smell or taste.
What are the Advantages of Weleda Cellulite Body Oil?
- This oil is suitable for both vegans and vegetarians
- Weleda Cellulite Body Oil is also free from materials derived from mineral oil
- The formula of this product feature many natural ingredients
- Weleda Cellulite Body Oil may be able to reduce the appearance of cellulite in the user’s skin
What are the Disadvantages of Weleda Cellulite Body Oil?
- This product might apply to the skin in a greasy or lingering manner
- Some users may develop hives when using Weleda Cellulite Body Oil due to the presence of birch
- Linalool may cause certain skin irritation
- You have to use this product 2 times a day in the first 4 weeks in order to see the best results
Alternatives to Weleda Cellulite Body Oil:
Q: How Should you Use Weleda Cellulite Body Oil?
A: The instructions for using Weleda Cellulite Body Oil are to massage into the affected areas of the skin twice a day for the first 4 weeks. After that, the user can use it daily. The user should massage the oil into the skin in circular motions.
Q: Can I use the cellulite firming oil on my chin and neck?
A: This anti-cellulite massage oil is made with natural extracts and essential oils. Apply over the body after bath and massage it for 15 to 20 mins, it works over the cellulites and reduces the fat.
Q: How Much Does Weleda Cellulite Body Oil Cost?
A: Weleda Cellulite Body Oil costs $24.99 on the official Weleda website. This price does not include tax or shipping and handling fees. A single bottle of Weleda Cellulite Body Oil contains 3.4 fluid ounces of the product.
Q: What is Weleda Cellulite Body Oil’s Return Policy?
A: Customers can return Weleda Cellulite Body Oil if it arrives damaged or if they are unhappy with it. You must return the product within 45 days in order to be eligible for a refund.
Q: Does Weleda Cellulite Body Oil Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no free trial of Weleda Cellulite Body Oil currently available. You may try to contact the company to see if they can provide you with one.
Weleda Cellulite Body Oil Review – Final Verdict
All of the ingredients in Weleda Cellulite Body Oil are natural and it may be able to improve the overall health of your skin. On the other hand, the presence of birch may cause adverse skin sensitivities for some users.
The oil itself may feel greasy or leave a film on the skin. Linalool has also been known to cause certain irritations when applied to the skin. We suggest giving Weleda Cellulite Body Oil a closer look and comparing it to other cellulite remedies before making a final call.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.