What is Ageloc Dermatic Effects?
Ageloc Dermatic Effects is a skincare product that increases cellular turnover that in turn renews and restores the skin to its natural radiant texture, according to the manufacturer.
The lotion is designed with ingredients that allow it to diffuse light making the skin appear smoother and softer. The formulation provides a daily dose of the key ingredient, ageLOC that keeps the skin slimmer and firm looking.
With that said, this lotion is particularly targeted towards image-conscious women and men of ages 25 – 65 who desire to have a well-toned, firm, and younger-looking body.
Women with cellulite-ridden regions beneath their tummy, thighs, buttock, or arms or with signs of aging on certain parts of their body may find this product helpful, like many other anti-aging lotions.
How Does It Rate?
- The company behind this lotion is called NuSkin. It has been in existence since 1984 and was founded by Sandie Tillotson, Steve Lund, and Blake Roney.
- Their founding principle, which stands to this day is using the power of innovation to try and reverse the symptoms of aging.
- The manufacturer also keeps it precise that they don’t use harmful fillers and that all the constituents in their products are natural.
- Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract
- Honey Extract
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (from sunflower)
- C12-15 alkyl benzoate
- Said to slow down aging by targeting the actual source where it appears.
- Improves cellular turnover which promotes skin renewal and texture improvement
- May help to keep the user’s skin firm
- It is said to deploy ingredients that support fat breakdown thereby suppressing the appearance of aging
- The formula is not all natural, it contains some synthetic constituents
- The maker doesn’t list possible side effects to watch over.
- It doesn’t indicated the maximum age it can be effective on.
- The cream may seem expensive to some users.
How Does Ageloc Dermatic Effects Work?
Like most other anti-aging creams and skin supplements, Nuskin Ageloc dermatic effects reviews are aimed at helping users attain skin firmness so as to maintain a youthful look.
With at in mind it works by targeting the actual spots where the signs of aging may seem to sprout due to excessive fats. So the ingredients allegedly suppress or reverse the situation by stimulating fat breakdown.
In precise, the process begins by first inhibiting fat production and storage beneath the skin, followed by the conversion of fat cells’ content into energy.
In other words, the formula is designed to maintain a balanced amount of fats beneath the skin, which ideally reduces the intensity of cellulite appearance, thereby allowing the skin to reshape for a more contoured-looking body.
Ageloc Dermatic Effects Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The manufacturers of this lotion claim to stick to an ingredient policy that requires all the personal care products they make to use only prime ingredients that are backed up by research, to ensure the safety of their consumers. On that note, the key ingredients in this body lotion include:
– The proprietary technology that this product deploys to target arSuperMarkers, which according to the producer forms the actual basis of aging.
Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract
– Exists naturally in plant lipid, in this formula it is said to help with inhibiting cellulite growth as well as reduces the unnecessary number of free radicals in the body
– Findings show it is high in anti-aging oxidants, but may also provide anti-acne benefits as well as promote a smooth skin
– Said to actively help with ensuring optimal moisture retention on the skin
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (from sunflower)
– Creates a layer of protection against ultraviolet light which has been linked to premature aging. Also traps moisture to ensure the skin stays hydrated long
C12-15 alkyl benzoate
– Used as an emollient in this formula, plus it helps to reduce water loss from the skin’s outer layer
SEE ALSO – Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate
Ageloc Dermatic Effect FAQs
Q: How to use Nuskin ageloc dermatic effects?
A: This cream is to be applied directly on all the problem areas, buttocks, thighs, upper arms and so on – twice per day.
Q: Are there any alternatives to Ageloc Dermatic Effects?
Q: How Much Does Ageloc Dermatic Effects Cost?
A: ageLOC Dermatic Effects retails for $77.00 on the official site.
Q: What is Ageloc Dermatic Effects’s Return Policy?
A: The producer allows a 90-days return period for this and all their products.
Q: Does Ageloc Dermatic Effects Offer a Free Trial?
A: No. This can be arranged on special request but one needs to inquire.
Q: What are the NuSkin Ageloc Dermatic Effects Before and After?
A: The before depends on you, but let’s say cellulite on the hips and thighs. However, the after is smooth skin free of cellulite and other signs of age. All in all, the Nu Skin ageLOC Dermatic Effects before and after are likely effective.
READ NEXT – Hibiscus and Honey Firming Cream Review
Ageloc Dermatic Effects Reviews – Final Verdict
Using this product twice per day can supposedly get you youthful skin and a more contoured body shape, plus other touted benefits. The company behind this lotion particularly claims that they are specialized in producing anti-aging personal care products and that they use innovative ingredients to ensure results on all their formulas.
However, although most of their ingredients are organic it’s clear that they also use synthetic ingredients, one example being the C12-15 alkyl benzoate, something that may deter users who prefer all-natural skincare lotions.
Well, this may not suggest anything to cause alarm about the product’s safety, just that everybody is nowadays made to believe organic-based supplements are generally safer.
But still, skincare products need to indicate the age brackets of users they are likely to be more effective on, because age is likely to affect how the body responds to certain skin lotions, and unfortunately, this product doesn’t mention that.
One may look around the internet for better-rated, age-defined skin lotions.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
 Effect of Antioxidants Supplementation on Aging and Longevity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3982418/
 Hyaluronic Acid https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583886/
 Safety Assessment of Alkyl Benzoates as Used in Cosmetics https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1091581812467379?journalCode=ijtb
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."