Overview of Adonia LegTone Serum
Adonia LegTone Serum is a cream that is believed to help people with cellulite. Cellulite can affect people of all ages and body sizes and occurs when fat deposits trapped in the skin are visible, resulting in a ‘cottage cheese’ or ‘orange peel’ texture. While it often shows up on the thighs, it can also affect other areas of the body such as buttocks, upper arms and stomach.
According to the manufacturer, Adonia LegTone Serum uses an advanced Greek plant stem cell technology and several organic botanicals to address this issue.
How Does It Rate?
- Adonia LegTone Serum is manufactured by a company called Adonia Organics.
- This company specializes in a wide range of beauty products, many of which have even been endorsed by celebrities, including celebrity chef/ talk show host Rachel Ray.
- With an informative, consumer-friendly website which includes customer reviews, videos and all customer service details
- The brand appears to be reputable and popular among users.
- Organic Lemon
- Organic Rosemary Verbenone
- Organic plant stem cells
- Organic Neroli
- Organic Carrot Seed Oil
- Organic Grapefruit Oil
- It contains organic and natural ingredients.
- It is paraben and cruelty free.
- It has been tested by independent laboratories.
- The serum contains antioxidants that may protect cells from becoming damaged as they age.
- The skin-smoothing and firming benefits are said to last up to 12 hours after each application.
- The results will vary, depending on the severity of the cellulite.
- Though the botanical extracts are known for their potency, exact amounts used in the formula are not disclosed.
- Some of the benefits may only be temporary.
- The serum may only produce optimal results if the user makes some healthy changes to their diet and lifestyle.
How Does Adonia LegTone Serum work?
Adonia LegTone Serum contains many botanical extracts that are known for their impact on cellulite. Though the exact methodology is not mentioned due to proprietary reasons, the tests have been verified by independent clinical trials that were conducted by AMA Laboratories. These tests were conducted on women from the ages of 26 to 57 and the results have been published for consumers to view online.
Adonia LegTone Serum Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The following ingredients are present in Adonia LegTone Serum.
– Full of Vitamin C, Lemons are known for their anti-aging properties and believed to have been used extensively in the Greek and Roman empires.
Organic Rosemary Verbenone
– This essential oil is known to stimulate cell renewal, improving the appearance of mature skin.
Organic plant stem cells
– Regular use of these young plant parts may soften the look of wrinkles and lines. It is said that they are potent enough to grow and regenerate new cells.
– This oil is known to improve skin texture and is particularly useful for mature skin types.
Organic Carrot Seed Oil
– This natural antioxidant substance is said to be one of the best ingredients for improving the look of dry, aging skin.
Organic Grapefruit Oil
– Packed with antioxidants, this refreshing citrus oil may provide protection against damaging free radicals in the skin.
Adonia LegTone Serum FAQ’s
Q: How should you use Adonia LegTone Serum?
A: Take a pea-sized amount of Adonia LegTone Serum and massage it into the area that has cellulite. Most creams of this type work well when applied in this massaging motion in order to help with the circulation and blood flow to the area.
Q: Are there any alternatives to Adonia LegTone Serum?
Q: How much does Adonia LegTone Serum cost?
A: The cost of Adonia LegTone Serum is $79 and comes with free shipping. If you choose auto-refills, the cost comes down to $63.20. Also, you can buy two products and get the third one of your choice for free. This is a promotional offer that is available on the manufacturer’s website.
Q: What is Adonia LegTone Serum’s Return Policy?
A: There is a full 30-day money-back guarantee with every purchase. If you’re not happy with the product, contact the customer care to get a refund.
Q: Does Adonia LegTone Serum Offer a Free Trial?
A: There does not appear to be a free trial offered for this product on the manufacturer’s website.
Q: Where To Buy Adonia LegTone Serum?
Adonia LegTone Serum Review – Final Verdict
Adonia LegTone Serum is a cream that is believed to reduce the appearance of cellulite on your legs. It uses botanical extracts that are known for their positive impact on the skin and the results are backed by independent clinical trials.
In addition to having many positive customer comments on its website, some consumers may like the fact that it has been endorsed by several celebrities and featured on Rachel Ray’s TV show, although there is no way of knowing if these were paid endorsements.
This brand is more expensive than some cellulite treatments on the market which may be an obstacle for some consumers and the manufacturer doesn’t offer any samples or free trials. We would suggest taking a look at other brands with similar ingredients and benefits before deciding on whether to invest in Adonia LegTone Serum.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned cellulite reducing dietary supplements, scrubs, and organic creams based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Formulation and evaluation of carrot seed oil-based cosmetic emulsions: https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Formulation-and-evaluation-of-carrot-seed-oil-based-Singh-Lohani/1a81204a31d415e0b2bcfafb5da0cd84b3fe8a48
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."