Biotherm Celluli Eraser is a slimming gel that also works to visibly reduce the appearance of unsightly cellulite in as early as two to four weeks. Its key ingredients include pure caffeine, collagen, and coralline, all of which have been clinically-proven to be effective. This product is manufactured by the US-based skin care company Biotherm, which also has a whole lot of other products for different skin needs.
The product is sold on the brand’s official website, and on several other retail websites like amazon.com. Supplied in a tube containing 200ml of the product, it is reasonably-priced at $60. Shipping is free, and there are free samples for every purchase. There is no information on whether or not there is satisfaction guarantee.
Working Process of Biotherm Celluli Eraser
Biotherm Celluli Eraser combines the power of three most powerful anti-cellulite and skin care ingredients: caffeine, collagen, and coralline extract. Together, these ingredients work by encouraging fat degradation and preventing the formation of fats. Collagen, in particular, helps plump up the skin to even out and improve its overall texture.
Ingredients of Biotherm Celluli Eraser
- Caffeine – A stimulant that works by dilating the blood vessels, thus producing a temporary toning and tightening of the skin; it smoothens out cellulite by increasing blood circulation and reducing water retention.
- Collagen – Plumps up the skin and keeps it firmer, smoother, and more toned.
- Corallina Officinalis extract – An antioxidant-rich extract that protects the skin against the harmful effects of free radicals and other environmental factors.
Biotherm Celluli Eraser Pros
- It contains natural ingredients clinically-proven to be effective against cellulite.
- It helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- It also helps improve the skin’s overall quality.
- It is reasonably-priced considering the quantity of the product.
- It does not cause irritation, redness, and other side effects common among cellulite creams.
- It has been proven to be safe and ideal for everyday use.
- It comes in gel form that can easily be absorbed by the skin.
- It is reasonably-priced considering the amount of the product.
- It produces noticeable results after just four to eight weeks.
Biotherm Celluli Eraser Cons
- There are no free trial offers for the product.
Biotherm Cellular Eraser must be used twice a day – in the morning and at night – for best results. After bathing or showering, dispense an adequate amount of the product and spread it all over the affected area. Gently massage using patting and circular motions until fully absorbed. Wait for a couple of minutes before applying other skincare products.
Biotherm Celluli Eraser is formulated to be non-irritating and comfortable due to its gel formulation. It has a soothing natural fragrance that will leave your skin feeling refreshed. The product is recommended for everyone, but it must be used with precaution in those with sensitive skin. Pregnant or nursing women, on the other hand, must consult their specialist first prior to using the product. If not allowed, they can always try other more suitable products for them, like the ones suggested below.
Alternatives to Biotherm Celluli Eraser:
One important thing that would make us recommend Biotherm Celluli Eraser is the fact that it underwent extensive clinical trials. According to the manufacturer, the results of such trials are impressive as it produced noticeable improvements in the appearance of cellulite after just four weeks of use. Keep in mind, though, that this does not necessarily mean that you’ll get the same result, have different reactions to products. Just follow the instructions on how to use the product and apply it on a regular basis for best results.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.