The entire life spectrum we live in today has in more than in one way led to our brains turning haywire. You may not notice, but it starts with the simple keys you are rigorously searching for, that you left on the kitchen table. The foods we fill ourselves with today are killing every sense of nutrients that would have been good for our brains.
The lifestyle we lead is not helping either. No one is saying you have an unhealthy brain. However, it is most probable that our brains are underperforming. Especially in a world today where there is so much information to catch up on and retain. For this reason a thorough search through the numerous brain supplements, you will come across very few best brain supplements, Shaklee Mindworks been one of them.
Table of Contents [Show]
What is Shaklee Mindworks?
Shaklee Mindworks naturally improves the natural brain functions and boosts your cognitive abilities. The supplement also aids in the development of your brain to reduce its shrinking rate. The supplement has also been known to raise one’s focus and alertness.
The Shaklee Mindworks is purchased from its official website at:-
- A member price of $49.95 per bottle
- A retail price of $58.75 for a bottle
Who is the Manufacturer of Shaklee Mindworks?
The Shaklee Mindworks is a supplement product manufactured by Shaklee in the USA.
This is not the first supplement by the company as it has produces other numerous supplements. The manufacturers came up with a brain supplement according to the website, will nourish the brain as a protection from the poor lifestyle we are adapting to and in a bid to reduce the aging effect on our brains.
The Shaklee supplement has been under development for 5 years. The supplement has been tested on 223 adults known to have cognitive issues and 223 times the supplement worked out fine. The company is involved in a research funded by returns from the sale of its products called, “The Shaklee Grant Program for Brain Health Research” estimating to nearly half a billion dollars. It is aimed towards catching up on new developments and building new discoveries on the brain.
How Does Shaklee Mindworks work?
The supplement works in three ways:-
- It enables our brain to function 3 times better. It boosts our memory recall, focus and response time.
- It enables the formation of neural connections which in turn reduces the aging effects on the brain by 30% in 2 years.
- It aids in the circulation of blood to the brain which increases the oxygen and glucose levels. This is good for boosting neural activity and replenishes the production of mental energy.
Shaklee Mindworks Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The Shaklee Mindworks has a total of two ingredients. This simplicity makes it stand out from the crowd. They include:-
Chardonnay Seed Extract
- This is exclusively used only by Shaklee in its products.
- Enables healthy blood circulation
- Nourishes the brain by making sure all the required vitamins get to the brain.
- Commonlyused herb by Amazonian Indian tribes.
- It contains very little of its caffeine.
- It may boost memory recall.
- Improves general cognitive performance.
What are the Advantages of Shaklee Mindworks?
- This nootropic supplement might treat brain impairment problems.
- It could improve blood circulation to the brain.
- It might increase mental sharpness and focus.
- It may boost memory recall.
- Could reduce the natural mind shrinking due to age related issues.
What are the Disadvantages of Shaklee Mindworks?
- It is easy to pass the supplement as expensive
- It has not been approved by the FDA
How Should You Take Shaklee Mindworks?
The Shaklee Mindworks comes in the form of capsules. Take one tablet daily. Best after a heavy meal followed by a glass of water.
How Much is Shaklee Mindworks?
Shaklee MindWorks can be obtained from the Shaklee official website. The product retails at $58.75 for everyone. However, a special discount is offered to the member. The price of one bottle for the members is $49.95.
What is Shaklee Mindworks Return Policy?
The product can be returned under the Shaklee Guarantee if it is purchased directly from the manufacturer. The consumer can issue for a full refund after returning the product to the manufacturer.
Does Shaklee Mindworks Offer a Free Trial?
The manufacturer i.e. Shaklee does not offer a free trial on the product.
What are the Precautions to be taken while using this Supplement?
- If pregnant or lactating seek medical advice before using the supplement.
- The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shaklee Mindworks Review – Final Verdict
This supplement has been developed to support the brain for five years and then it has been tested on more than enough people to prove its safety and effectiveness. If this is not a big deal for you then check through the other many supplements and see for yourself.
The price of this cognitive supplement is not so much a conflicting issue if you consider the entire circle of events. Part of your purchase goes to research and that is bound to be a plus for the Shaklee Mindworks. The supplement, to add on top, has been positively reviewed by its users and is prescribed by several doctors.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.