What is Shaklee Mindworks?
Shaklee Mindworks naturally improves the natural brain functions and boosts your cognitive abilities. The supplement also aids in the development of your brain to reduce its shrinking rate. The supplement has also been known to raise one’s focus and alertness.
The Shaklee Mindworks is purchased from its official website at:-
- A member price of $49.95 per bottle
- A retail price of $58.75 for a bottle
How Does It Rate?
- No Artificial Flavors.
- 30-Days Refund Policy.
- Chardonnay Seed Extract
- This nootropic supplement might treat brain impairment problems.
- It could improve blood circulation to the brain.
- It might increase mental sharpness and focus.
- It may boost memory recall.
- Could reduce the natural mind shrinking due to age related issues.
- It is easy to pass the supplement as expensive
- It has not been approved by the FDA
How Does Shaklee Mindworks Work?
The supplement works in three ways:-
- It enables our brain to function 3 times better. It boosts our memory recall, focus, and response time.
- It enables the formation of neural connections, reducing the aging effects on the brain by 30% in 2 years.
- It aids in blood circulation to the brain, increasing oxygen and glucose levels. This is good for boosting neural activity and replenishing the production of mental energy.
Shaklee Mindworks Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The Shaklee Mindworks has a total of two ingredients. This simplicity makes it stand out from the crowd. They include:-
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Chardonnay Seed Extract
– This is exclusively used only by Shaklee in its products. Enables healthy blood circulation and nourishes the brain by making sure all the required vitamins get to the brain.
– Commonlyused herb by Amazonian Indian tribes. It contains very little of its caffeine. It may boost memory recall and improves general cognitive performance.
Q: How Should You Take Shaklee Mindworks?
A: The Shaklee Mindworks comes in capsules. Take one tablet daily. Best after a heavy meal followed by a glass of water.
Q: How Much is Shaklee Mindworks?
A: Shaklee MindWorks can be obtained from the Shaklee official website. The product retails at $58.75 for everyone. However, a special discount is offered to the member. The price of one bottle for the members is $49.95.
Q: What is Shaklee Mindworks Return Policy?
A: The product can be returned under the Shaklee Guarantee if it is purchased directly from the manufacturer. The consumer can issue for a full refund after returning the product to the manufacturer.
Q: Does Shaklee Mindworks Offer a Free Trial?
A: The manufacturer i.e. Shaklee does not offer a free trial on the product.
What are the Precautions to be taken while using this Supplement?
- If pregnant or lactating seek medical advice before using the supplement.
- The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Know The Related Products
- SmartX is an herbal supplement manufactured by the Cerebral Success Company. It is a supplement designed to improve overall alertness and concentration and increase mental energy. It is a brain supplement that is packed with ingredients that have been clinically tested and proven to improve memory and increase focus.
- Solaray Sharp Mind is a brain enhancement supplement that was designed to improve cognitive function, focus, and memory, concentration, learning abilities, to promote general well-being and to reduce stress. It is a brain enhancer that promises enhanced memory, concentration, focus, and cognitive functions.
- Super Brain Boost is a brain enhancement supplement that the manufacturer claims to improve brain function, memory retention and concentration for students, athletes, workers or professionals. The product promises that it is going to help you enhance your cognitive function. It is also something that would supposedly boost your brain energy and elevate your mood. It could potentially enhance memory retention, focus, and learning capabilities.
- SuperBrain is a nootropic device to supercharge your brain’s health. It promises to deal with memory loss and mental fatigue, and improve concentration. It improves your brain’s potential and improves your thinking level. It is formulated with natural ingredients that synergize to improve your brain’s potential. It is ideal for those individuals in need of awakening their brain’s potential.
What Do the Reviews Say?
While things aren’t perfect with my memory, it is much better than it was. Shaklee is a fabulous product, and nothing will do a better job than they do. I had bought and used a couple of the really expensive pills off the shelf that were supposed to improve memory, and they didn’t do anything. After six months I tried Shaklee, there has been some improvement with my cognitive function, no major miracles overnight, but that is unrealistic anyway. Shaklee is helping, and I’m hoping my memory keeps gets better as time goes along.
– Jack V.
Shaklee Mindworks Review – Final Verdict
This supplement has been developed to support the brain for five years and tested on more than enough people to prove its safety and effectiveness. If this is not a big deal for you, then check through the other many supplements and see for yourself.
The price of this cognitive supplement is not so much a conflicting issue if you consider the entire circle of events. Part of your purchase goes to research, which is bound to be a plus for the Shaklee Mindworks. The supplement, to add on top, has been positively reviewed by its users and is prescribed by several doctors.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Décordé K, Teissèdre PL, Sutra T, Ventura E, Cristol JP, Rouanet JM. Chardonnay grape seed procyanidin extract supplementation prevents high-fat diet-induced obesity in hamsters by improving adipokine imbalance and oxidative stress markers. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2009 May;53(5):659-66. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200800165. PMID: 19035554.
 Moustakas D, Mezzio M, Rodriguez BR, Constable MA, Mulligan ME, Voura EB. Guarana provides additional stimulation over caffeine alone in the planarian model. PLoS One. 2015 Apr 16;10(4):e0123310. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0123310. PMID: 25880065; PMCID: PMC4399916.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."