Skin Opulent Overview
Skin Opulent is an anti-aging cream that fights wrinkles, age spots, and other signs of aging. The product is sold through a 14-day trial offer that lets customers test it before committing to purchase. Customers are not required to purchase the product, but must return it during the trial period to avoid paying for the full cost.
The cream must be applied to clean skin twice daily until fully absorbed. Use for 60 days for best results.
Skin Opulent Ingredients
- Ginseng root extract: boosts collagen levels and contains antioxidants that prevent and repair skin damage. Can also soothe skin.
- Ceramide Complex:improves levels of collagen and elastin in skin.
- Balm Mint Extract:has positive effects on sensitive skin.
- Retinyl palmitate: a form of vitamin A that decreases damages caused by free radicals. Retinoid derivatives have been known to increase sensitivity to the sun.
- Cucumber fruit extract: cools the skin and has antioxidants that can improve the skin’s texture.
Skin Opulent Advantages
- Hydrates the skin and contains ingredients that fight damage caused by aging.
- Does not contain harsh chemicals.
- The trial period allows consumers to test the product for up to 14 days.
Skin Opulent Disadvantages
- Although the brand says the product has been tested, results of these tests are publicly disclosed.
- Price information is not easily found.
- There is scarce information about the amount of ingredients in the product’s formula.
- Customers have to return the product during the trial period to avoid paying the full price if they are unsatisfied with the results.
Products Similar to Skin Opulent:
Skin Opulent Advanced Anti-Aging cream includes many ingredients that have been known to improve the skin’s texture.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Skin Opulent safe for everyone?
The cream is safe for all skin types and has been formulated to be gentle to even sensitive skin. Many of the ingredients in the cream contain antioxidants and other nutrients that keep skin hydrated, thus discouraging signs of aging.
Skin Opulent is one of the many anti-aging creams on the market that promise to remove wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots that can plague older skin. The cream allows customers to test the cream for up to 14 days and includes ingredients that have been known for having antioxidants that can hydrate skin. There are a few red flags about the product though. The manufacturer does not include price information or state amounts of the ingredients used in their formula. In addition, it isn’t clear if the 14-day trial begins from the time of order or when the product is delivered. This could create confusion and complaints from consumers who need clearer terms. Cost information is also not disclosed unless one signs up for the trial period, and this means customers won’t know how much they could pay until the amount is charged. Customers may prefer products that are clearer about basic information such as pricing and ingredient amounts.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.