What is Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio-Syringe?
Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio-Syringe is a targeted anti-aging treatment that claims to reduce the signs of aging on the skin.
This formula claims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, making the skin appear smoother, more even-toned, and overall youthful-looking.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the Manufacturer of Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio-Syringe?
Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio-Syringe is formulated and manufactured by Lavelier. The company started its skincare business over some fascination with a seaweed – Corallina officinalis, a.k.a. red coral seaweed.
Today, Lavelier has a full line of skincare products that harnesses the potential of this plant, along with other clinically-proven ingredients.
The company is most popular for its anti-aging products, but they also offer formulas that address a wide variety of skin concerns. Among their best-selling collections are the Coral Luminous, Coralline, Hydrotherm, Marine, Mineral Allure, Seagrass, and Seascape.
How does Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio-Syringe work?
It may help combat the signs of aging by improving the skin’s moisture levels and protecting it from further damage.
By increasing and retaining moisture, the skin becomes softer, smoother, and firmer. Regular use is said to result in skin that’s healthier and noticeably younger-looking.
Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio-Syringe Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
It consists of only a couple, but clinically-proven anti-aging skincare key ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid – A vital molecule in skin moisture due to its unique ability to hold water; aside from keeping the skin hydrated, it also plays a key role in damage repair.
- DMAE – It is commonly added in anti-aging skin formulations because of its ability to improve skin firmness, which it does so by increasing water content on the top layer of the skin and by stimulating the formation of thicker collagen fibers.
- Corallina officinalis – It is commonly known as red coral seaweed, this antioxidant helps protect the skin against free radical damage; it is also found to be rich in amino acids, making it an excellent source of ingredients with good nutritional quality.
What are the Advantages of Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio-Syringe?
- It is composed of ingredients proven to have anti-aging skin care benefits.
- It doesn’t contain paraben or any other potentially harmful compounds.
- It may help moisturize the skin and protect it from damage.
- It may get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
What are the Disadvantages of Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio-Syringe?
- It is way more expensive compared to other brands.
- Its return policy doesn’t entitle unhappy customers to a refund; instead, what they offer is an exchange with another product.
- There are customers who claim that the instant tightening effect feels weird, almost like an anesthetic applied to the skin.
- Some say that the effects are temporary and goes away as soon as the product is discontinued.
Q: Where can I buy Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio-Syringe?
A: It can be bought from Lavelier’s official website. It is also available through several online beauty retailers.
Q: How much does Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio-Syringe cost?
A: Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio-Syringe costs a whopping $995 for 12g (0.42oz) products. At present, there are no discounts or promos being offered.
Q: Who should use this product?
A: It is recommended for people who wish to improve the appearance of their aging skin.
Q: How should you use/apply this product?
A: Apply the formula directly onto the problem areas. Remove the excess using a clean cotton swab. Allow the solution to dry on the skin. Use the product as often as desired.
Q: What are the side effects of Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio-Syringe?
A: It is not supposed to produce any side effects, as the product is made up of all-natural and tried-and-tested ingredients.
Q: What are the precautions to take?
A: It must not be used by anyone who has sensitive skin or allergy to any of the ingredients in the formula. According to some customer reviews, the product has caused their skin to become itchy and flaky.
Q: What is Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio-Syringe’s return policy?
A: Lavelier has a return policy for customers who won’t be completely satisfied with this product. Unfortunately, the policy is not for a refund but for exchange with another item. The return policy is valid within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Lavelier Advanced Marine Bio-Syringe Review – Final Verdict
While the product indeed produces some noticeable improvements for most of its users, many still think that it doesn’t justify what they believe is a “ridiculously high” price.
Some went as far as saying that the product is the biggest scam going and that there’s a lot of other brands that are as effective yet much more affordable. A lot of customers are disappointed with their purchase, so to speak.
Overall, it is safe to say that you should think hard – and twice – before purchasing this product because we’re not talking about just a few dollars here. If you have lots of money to splurge on a single product, then, by all means, go ahead and try it.
Otherwise, it’s more practical to consider other brands, as you will surely find one that works but won’t leave a dent in your wallet.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.