In This Article
What is SculptMedix?
SculptMedix is a skincare product formulated to address various aging symptoms. It may help rejuvenate the skin to give it a much younger appearance.
The intensive skin-hydrator and nutrients contained in the serum supposedly have the ability to re-sculpt even older skin.
In other words, the producer believes that this is an ideal solution for anyone seeking an age-defying unique formula that can make the skin smoother, firm, and more radiant.
It also purports to be developed using safe natural ingredients and extracts to minimize and prohibit the reappearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Who is the Manufacturer of SculptMedix?
SculptMedix is manufactured by a company called DermalMedix. The founder of this firm is known as Dr. David Watts; a certified plastic surgeon and scientific researcher. They are based in Los Angeles and have an official website that contains lots of information about this product and its exact physical location. On the website, users have access to frequently asked questions about the product.
How Does SculptMedix Work?
SculptMedix cream has been designed to help harness your skin-rejuvenating power so that it can efficiently support the self-repair of damaged and sagged skin. The product has been formulated with a combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Chicory Root Sugars to ensure instant skin tightening.
SculptMedix Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Stearic Acid – This ingredient is known for its ability to protect the skin from UV damage. According to the Journal of Korean Medical Science, Stearic Acid increases ETA levels and may have photoprotective effect in the human.
- Chicory – This ingredient is a potent medicinal plant widely used in the world of medicine, and is used to treat various health conditions, including inflammatory conditions. According to Ancient Science of Life, Chicory roots possess anti-inflammatory activity and it is a potent candidate for the inhibition of antioxidant effects as well as free radical scavenging activity.
- Glycerin – This ingredient is known for its hydrating effect on the skin and it is used in the formulation of many skin products. According to Clinical, Cosmetic, and Investigational Dermatology, glycerin has demonstrated the ability to induce a long-lasting and hydrating effect on the skin and at the same time act as a skin barrier function.
- Phenoxyethanol – This ingredient is used in the formulation of skin care cream and claims to have a hydrating effect on the skin. According to Pharmaceutics, this ingredient has a good and long-lasting hydration effect on the skin and it is also a potent candidate for skin barrier function.
- Root Ferment Filtrate – This ingredient is used in the development of skin products and claims to increase anti-wrinkle efficacy and reduces toxicological potency. According to BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies, Root Ferment Filtrate is a UV-B radiation protective effect that is boosted by probiotic bacterial fermentation that improves cosmetic therapeutic value.
What are the Advantages of SculptMedix?
- The product purports to make your skin firm
- It purports to reduce skin sagging
- It may support a smoother and much hydrated skin
- It is supposedly a Nobel Prize-winning technology developed by a doctor
What are the Disadvantages of SculptMedix?
- May only be ordered online
- The results may depend on one’s skin type
- It’s not clear how older skin responds to it
- May not clear stubborn skin blemishes
Alternatives to SculptMedix
Q: How Should You Take SculptMedix?
A: To Use Sculptmedix Face And Neck Cream it is recommended that you apply a quarter amount of this product to the area around the neck and on your face. For instant skin firming, you need to apply this serum gently on your skin and rub it in an upward motion. You should do this on a daily basis for optimal results.
Q: How Much Does SculptMedix Cost?
A: SculptMedix price varies according to the quantity of the jar. More jars have an attractive price offer. The prices are as follows:
- One jar – $49.00
- Two jars – $86.00
- Three jars – $120
Q: What is SculptMedix Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer of this product is confident that you will find this product effective and work to rejuvenate your skin as it is meant to. However, customers who might have a different experience can return it within 90 days from the date of receiving the order and you will get a full purchase price without hassle.
Q: Does SculptMedix Offer a Free Trial?
A: SculptMedix does not come with a free trial offer. There is no information about the free trial offer on the brand’s official website. It means that for you to be able to use or try this product, you will have to buy it first.
SculptMedix – Final Verdict
SculptMedix incorporates Nobel Prize-winning technology in a system that may help you achieve firmer, more hydrated skin, and look younger. This unique innovation works deep within the skin to activate hyaluronic acid production–the body’s natural moisturizer–over time so your skin looks younger, stronger, and fuller.
Ideally, the skin is a very delicate yet crucial organ on the human body that also cause people sleepless night once its youthful look begins to fade away. Due to the process of aging, the skin texture and appearance begin to change. It loses its natural elasticity, leading to the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and skin sagging.
This skin aging process is always a concern and that is why many people resolve to use cosmetic products to try and maintain their youthful skin appearance. There are many skincare products that purport to address such skin issues. However, getting your hand on the right product can be a big challenge.
The majority of internet Sculptmedix By Dr. Watts Reviews appear to be positive. It decreased their fine lines and wrinkles to a considerable amount, and their skin grew firmer or tighter, according to the testimonials. In comparison, several commenters concur that, based on their SculptMedix before and after pictures, the consumers felt and looked younger.
The brains behind SculptMedix claim to understand this and so they put effort, research, and skills to develop a better product. That it uses well-tested ingredients and has undergone several scientific types of research. For safety, they preferred natural pure ingredients, which also supposedly support quality results. The bottom line is that the formula contained in this product purports to help rejuvenate your skin to give it back its youthful skin.
Nonetheless, we cannot solidly stand behind this product and assure you that it will give you the results you desire. Doing your own additional research, regarding this skincare product will go a long way in helping you understand in detail the product including the ingredients used to develop it.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.