Hydraxil is an anti-aging topical formulation being sold online. It is marketed as an injection-free solution for younger-looking skin and its website even states that it is “Hollywood’s best-kept secret”. The product is formulated to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It is also said to offer ultimate hydration using natural ingredients. The product also claims to decrease the visibility of dark circles. It is said to promote collagen production and help repair the damaged skin for substantial anti-aging effects. One jar container is priced around $50 but there are very few websites that are currently selling it.
About the Manufacturer
There is no information available anywhere online regarding the manufacture of Hydraxil. There is also no detailed information on the company behind the product. These are not good signs in terms of product quality, safety and effectiveness. As a matter of fact, there are several complaints regarding the exaggerated claims of Hydraxil.
How Does Hydraxil Work?
There is very limited information on the formulation and how it works especially since the official website of the anti-aging product is no longer available. However, other sites that are advertising it say it works by increasing skin moisturization by 440% less than two days of use. It is also said to use active ingredients that promote collagen production which helps restore the youthful elasticity and smoothness of the skin. The formulation is also said to utilize the power of antioxidants to protect the skin cells from damage and slow down the aging process.
Hydraxil Active Ingredients
- Matrixyl-synthe’6 – This is said to be an improved version of the powerful anti-aging peptide Matrixyl 3000. It works by increasing synthesis of 6 vital constituents of the matrix and derma-epidermal junction. Thus, it rebuilds the skin where it is needed resulting to the smoothening out of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Jojoba and Shea Butter – These are common ingredients in skin care products. They offer moisturizing properties on the skin which helps reduce damage and assists in slowing down the aging process of the skin.
- Vitamins E, A and F – These vitamins nourish the skin and help protect skin cells from damage to prevent premature aging.
- Hydraxil is formulated to address the most common skin aging signs in the eye area
- The formulation uses proven active ingredients
- It may deeply moisturize the skin which helps protect against premature aging signs
- The formula may utilize the power of antioxidants to help protect against free radical damage
- It claims to be clinically proven but there is no information on the clinical study conducted on the anti-aging formulation
- The product has not undergone thorough testing for safety
- It is from an unknown skin care company
- Some users reported developing skin irritation from the formula
- There are negative reviews from users saying it is not effective
Read More Article Here:
How to Use?
Apply the formula on clean, dry skin preferably after cleansing. Apply a thin layer on your face and massage gently using small, circular motions. Make sure it is thoroughly absorbed and dry before applying other skincare products or wearing makeup.
Avoid contact with your eyes. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients before use. Perform skin testing to check how your skin tolerates the formula. If skin irritation develops, wash with water and discontinue use. If you have highly sensitive skin, it is recommended to consult your dermatologist before using this product.
Are There Side Effects?
The most common side effect of Hydraxil is mild skin irritation which is usually the result of sensitivity to any of the ingredients in the formulation. Some people may be allergic to certain ingredients which can cause more serious skin irritation.
After extensively examining the formulation of Hydraxil and checking feedbacks from people who have tried it, the product is just mediocre. It is quite expensive and the formula is not from an established skincare company. On the other hand, it uses an advanced anti-aging ingredient backed by scientific data. The formulation also contains moisturizing ingredients and utilizes the power of antioxidants. In the end, it is still worth a try if you’re looking for an anti-aging product but there are better options on the market when it comes to value for your money.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.