What is Erase/Repair HA Cream?
Erase/Repair HA is an anti-aging cream manufactured by Beauty & Truth. It comes in bottles of 1 fluid ounce (30 ml) and is sold for an average of $88 per bottle on the brand’s official Amazon sellers.
The product’s manufacturer offers a money-back guarantee of up to 30 days on all its products. One of the product’s landing pages allows customers to have a free trial of the anti-aging product for up to 14 days. Those who don’t return the product within the allotted time are signed up to an auto-refill program.
How Does Erase/Repair HA Cream Work?
Table of Contents [Show]
Use twice daily. Massage the cream onto clean skin until it is fully absorbed. The manufacturer also suggests keeping a healthy exercise and diet plan for best results.
Erase/Repair HA Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Hyaluronic Acid (2%): Present in the body. A powerful moisturizer that is also used in its synthetic form to heal burns, wounds, and skin ulcers.
- Shea Butter: Skin conditioner, increases viscosity in products.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: A white, waxy solid that is used in skin products and cosmetics. Helps keep oil and water ingredients mixed properly.
- Glyceryl Stearate: An ester of stearic acid and glycerin. It forms a barrier on the surface of the skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Vegetable Collagen: Responsible for stronger skin.
- Radish Root: Contains antioxidants such as vitamins A, B, C, and E as well as iron, zinc and calcium.
- Vitamin E: Used to decrease muscle damage due to exercise. Can prevent skin problems caused by treatments such as chemotherapy.
- Vitamin B5: Can treat acne, itching in the skin, and is used to treat eczema.
What are the Advantages of Erase/Repair HA Cream?
- A trial period is offered, but customers can also buy only one bottle if they wish.
- A money-back guarantee is available.
- The list of ingredients is public.
What are the Disadvantages of Erase/Repair HA Cream?
- Conclusive evidence that the product works as it claims is not available.
- Customer reviews are moderate, but low compared to other anti-aging products.
- Customers who choose the trial option are enrolled in an automatic refill subscription.
Can everyone use Erase/Repair HA?
The product is safe for daily use for all skin types. No negative side effects have been reported as of yet due to use of this cream.
Erase/Repair HA contains hyaluronic acid and radish root, both of which can enhance the skin’s appearance and decrease signs of aging.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Erase/Repair HA Cream Review – Final Verdict
Erase/Repair HA is an anti-aging cream that contains many ingredients linked to skin health, such as hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, and radish root. It can safely be used every day as indicated. Though customer reviews of the product are moderate, negative side effects have not been reported.
The manufacturer of the product also lists all products in the ingredient’s formula. Still, not all amounts of ingredients are listed. At an average of $88 or even $98 per bottle, the cost of this cream is high compared to other anti-aging creams in its market. In addition, conclusive evidence that the product works as it claims is not provided. Perhaps a product that can provide more proof of its results might be a better option.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: