Overview of Erase/Repair HA Cream
Erase/Repair HA is an anti-aging cream manufactured by Beauty & Truth. It comes in bottles of 1 fluid ounce (30 ml) and is sold for an average of $88 per bottle on the brand’s official Amazon sellers.
The product’s manufacturer offers a money-back guarantee of up to 30 days on all its products. One of the product’s landing pages allows customers to have a free trial of the anti-aging product for up to 14 days. Those who don’t return the product within the allotted time are signed up to an auto-refill program.
How Does It Rate?
- Erase/Repair HA Cream was manufactured by Beauty & Truth.
- The product’s manufacturer offers a money-back guarantee of up to 30 days on all its products.
- One of the product’s landing pages allows customers to have a free trial of the anti-aging product for up to 14 days.
- Those who don’t return the product within the allotted time are signed up for an auto-refill program.
- Hyaluronic Acid (2%)
- Shea Butter
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Vegetable Collagen
- Radish Root
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B5
- A trial period is offered, but customers can also buy only one bottle if they wish.
- A money-back guarantee is available.
- The list of ingredients is public.
- Conclusive evidence that the product works as it claims is not available.
- Customer reviews are moderate, but low compared to other anti-aging products.
- Customers who choose the trial option are enrolled in an automatic refill subscription.
How Does Erase/Repair HA Cream Work?
Use twice daily. Massage the cream onto clean skin until it is fully absorbed. The manufacturer also suggests keeping a healthy exercise and diet plan for best results.
Erase/Repair HA Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Hyaluronic Acid (2%)
– Present in the body. A powerful moisturizer that is also used in its synthetic form to heal burns, wounds, and skin ulcers.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
– Skin conditioner, increases viscosity in products.
– A white, waxy solid that is used in skin products and cosmetics. Helps keep oil and water ingredients mixed properly.
– An ester of stearic acid and glycerin. It forms a barrier on the surface of the skin and keeps it hydrated.
– Responsible for stronger skin.
– Contains antioxidants such as vitamins A, B, C, and E as well as iron, zinc and calcium.
– Used to decrease muscle damage due to exercise. Can prevent skin problems caused by treatments such as chemotherapy.
– Can treat acne, itching in the skin, and is used to treat eczema.
Q: Can everyone use Erase/Repair HA?
A: The product is safe for daily use for all skin types. No negative side effects have been reported as of yet due to use of this cream.
Q: How to Apply Erase/Repair HA?
A: You can apply this cream twice a day, once on freshly cleaned skin in the morning and once again before bed.
Q: Where to Buy Erase/Repair HA?
A: You can buy this cream on Amazon.com, or you can get it from the official website.
Erase/Repair HA contains hyaluronic acid and radish root, both of which can enhance the skin’s appearance and decrease signs of aging.
Erase/Repair HA Cream Review – Final Verdict
Erase/Repair HA is an anti-aging cream that contains many ingredients linked to skin health, such as hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, and radish root. It can safely be used every day as indicated. Though customer reviews of the product are moderate, negative side effects have not been reported.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The manufacturer of the product also lists all products in the ingredient’s formula. Still, not all amounts of ingredients are listed. At an average of $88 or even $98 per bottle, the cost of this cream is high compared to other anti-aging creams in its market. In addition, conclusive evidence that the product works as it claims is not provided. Perhaps a product that can provide more proof of its results might be a better option.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Vitamin E and Skin Health: https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/health-disease/skin-health/vitamin-E
 Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): https://www.mountsinai.org/health-library/supplement/vitamin-b5-pantothenic-acid
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."