What is Dermaplex?
Dermaplex is an anti-aging serum that claims to minimize the overall appearance of facial wrinkles and prevent new one’s foam forming.
It is effective in diminishing creases that usually appear around the forehead, eyes, and mouth areas. It contains a special ingredient which claims to exert its effect by relaxing the facial muscles which, in turn, smoothens out fine lines and wrinkles.
Table of Contents [Show]
Most information available about the product came from various anti aging cream reviews websites, as the brand doesn’t seem to have an official website.
Nonetheless, this serum is sold at $41.50 per bottle. There are free trial offers for the product, but there is no mention of any money-back or satisfaction guarantee.
How Does Dermaplex Work?
The primary active ingredient of Dermaplex, which is acetyl hexapeptide 8 works by preventing the facial muscles from contracting repeatedly, leading to fewer creases in the face.
This effect is similar to that produced by Botox, without the use of painful injections.
It works well on the forehead and mouth areas, as well as on the delicate eye area. In fact, it is also suitable for use in other parts of the body. Regular use of this serum results to noticeably younger and more radiant skin.
Dermaplex Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8 – Minimizes facial creases by preventing facial muscles from repeatedly contracting.
- Hyaluronic acid – Traps moisture and thus makes the skin softer, smoother, and fuller. Infact, an abstract published by Dermato Endocrinology states “The key molecule involved in skin moisture is hyaluronic acid (HA) that has unique capacity in retaining water.”
- Silk amino acids – Improves cell function and promotes cell renewal; it also has natural moisturizing and antioxidant properties.
- Green and white tea extracts – Loaded with amino acids and antioxidants that induce tissue repair, while also protecting the skin the skin from further damage. A Study found both green tea and white tea to be potential photoprotective agents that may be used in conjunction with established methods of sun protection.
- Grape seed extract – Also rich in antioxidants that are beneficial for skin health.
- Echinacea – Has strong anti-aging properties that noticeably reduce fine lines and wrinkles; it is also a disinfectant that protects and soothes irritated skin. However, according to a study, Echinacea purpurea is found to be effective in improving skin hydration and reducing wrinkle, but showed low storage stability.
- Comfrey extract – Known for its skin nourishing and moisturizing properties.
- Vitamins A, B, and E – Antioxidant vitamins that also serves to moisturize, nourish, and heal the skin.
What are the Advantages of Dermaplex?
- It consists of a powerful anti-aging ingredient, which works by relaxing facial muscles.
- It does not contain any fillers, fragrances, artificial color, and other potential skin irritants.
- It claims to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It hydrates the skin and restores its moisture balance.
- It promotes cell renewal and tissue repair.
- It helps protect the skin from further damage.
- It calms and soothes irritated skin.
- It nourishes the skin to make it healthier and visibly more radiant.
- It can be used on the delicate eye area and on other parts of the body.
- It is said to produce improvements comparable to that of Botox injections.
- Its manufacturer is currently offering trial samples.
What are the Disadvantages of Dermaplex?
- It doesn’t seem to have an official website.
- It is a bit more expensive than other products of the same kind.
- It is recommended only for women.
- Its manufacturers doesn’t offer any money-back or satisfaction guarantee.
- The trial offer requires interested customers to pay for the shipping and handling fees.
Dermaplex Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take Dermaplex?
A: Using this product is very simple. All you have to do is gently massage it onto a freshly-washed face in the morning and at night.
Wait for the product to dry before applying makeup or any other skincare product.
Q: What are some similar products to Dermaplex?
Q: What are the side effects of Dermaplex?
The manufacturer of Dermaplex claims that their product doesn’t produce any side effects, because it contains ingredients that have been proven to be safe.
But since trial samples are being offered, it would be best to try the product first before buying it at its full price.
If any adverse reactions occur, don’t use the product and instead opt for another – like the ones suggested below – that would be more suitable for your skin type.
Dermaplex Review – Final Verdict
Dermaplex is one of the many anti-aging products that claim to be as effective as Botox.
Its manufacturers say that their product has lots of satisfied users, but they don’t any proof to show.
Overall, the product may be worth considering based on the list of ingredients and the fact that there is currently a free trial offer which will allow you to try it first and see for yourself.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.