In This Review
Overview of AngelLift Dermastrips
Angellift is a set of facial lifting strips that are designed to reduce aging signs. The prosthetic strips seen in Aaron Bruce pitching AgeLift episode in Shark Tank demonstrated the subdermal technology that helps to add volume to your lips and restore facial lines lost due to aging.
This helps to reduce aging signs such as wrinkles. According to the AngelLift Dermastrip review, the mouthpiece is to be worn every day for optimal wrinkle reduction around your lips and mouth without the need for surgery.
It is available both as a prescription and over-the-counter version. It was originally designed to help people with nerve damage in the mouth before it was discovered to improve your skin tone, AngelLift Dermastrip reviews says.
How Does It Rate?
- Angellift Dermastrips product is produced by Bruce and Kelly.
- Their product was also tested and approved on Rachael Ray’s ‘Human Labs’ segment on live television.
- They work fast without causing skin damage.
- They claim it’s more effective than other alternatives, It shows optimal results in just 30 days.
- They also claim that the product helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by lifting your skin.
- Distilled Water
- Wheat Germ Extract
- Seaweed Extract
- Argan Plant Cells
- Plant Flavonoid Anti-oxidants
- Ferulic Acid Lipid Encapsulated Anti-oxidants
- Folic Acid
- Ferment Extract
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- The website offers a 30-day money back guarantee for only unused or unopened products
- It is only available on the brand’s official website or under prescription
- The over-the-counter cannot be worn in any social situation
How Does AngelLift Dermastrips Works?
According to the AngelLift website, their DermaStrips are applied via a three-step process:
This anti aging products uses pressure to enhance the removal of fine lines and wrinkles through the stimulation of collagen production. You should place the plastic Dermastrip on either your lower or upper part of your gum in front of your teeth. They are flexible hence they are easy to use. You are recommended to use it for 30 minutes on a daily basis for 30 days.
During this time, you should refrain from moving your mouth through eating, talking, or drinking. AngelLift reviews state that stimulating effect not only reduces the fine lines and wrinkles around your mouth but also adds volume to your lips.
Your privacy is important to us
Angellift DermaStrips Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
AngelLift DermaStrips contains all 100% Natural Ingredients Including:
– Distilled water is water that has undergone a process of distillation to remove impurities and minerals. Because of its purity, it is a useful element in skincare products because it reduces the possibility of pollutants irritating the skin.
Wheat Germ Extract
– According to the study by NCBI, fermented wheat germ extract is made by treating the extract of the wheat kernel with yeast. It is used for cancer, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), sunburn, and other conditions. It might also stimulate the immune system and have antioxidant effects, as mentioned in our another health products called Clean Nutra.
– As the Researchgate stated in their review article, Seaweed is extracted from species of brown algae (Phaeophyceae). The efficacy of the extracts is probably based upon plant hormones (mainly cytokinins) and trace nutrients present in the extracts.
Argan Plant Cells
– According to a research study published in the PMC, PhytoCellTec Argan™ is the first active ingredient able to protect and, at the same time, revitalize human dermal cells. The dermal papilla, at the base of the hair bulb, is a focal point for the dermal progenitor stem cells. These stem cells of the root are key to hair growth and to the formation of the hair follicle.
Plant Flavonoid Anti-oxidants
Ferulic Acid Lipid Encapsulated Anti-oxidants
– According to the Newyork State Department Of Health, Folic acid is a B vitamin. It helps the body make healthy new cells. Everyone needs folic acid. For women who may get pregnant, it is really important. Getting enough folic acid before and during pregnancy can prevent major birth defects of her baby’s brain or spine.
– According to a trusted source like NCBI, Fermented plant extract (FPE) is a plant functional food that originates from Japan. FPEs use various plants as materials, and they are fermented by various microorganisms to make a beverage or other physical forms. With plenty of nutrients and active substances, FPE provides many health benefits.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
– On the basis of NCBI, Helianthus annuus seed oil is a non-volatile, non-fragrant plant oil from the sunflower that is used as an emollient in cosmetics. This seed oil’s 60% (on average) linoleic acid content has the ability to help replenish, strengthen, and soothe skin.
AngelLift Dermastrips FAQ’s
Q: What are Angellift Dermastrips?
A: It is a subdermal technology discovery that offers a non-invasive way to lift out lower facial lines and wrinkles – the natural way.
Q: How do Angellift Dermastrips work?
A: Dermastrips help replace the pressure you lose as your gums naturally recede.
Q: When can you expect results from using these Dermastrips?
A: Individual results may vary, but many users have reported noticing visible improvements within the first 30 days of consistent use of AngelLift Dermastrips.
Q: Are AngelLift Dermastrips safe to use?
A: Yes, the Dermastrips have undergone extensive testing to guarantee their efficacy and safety, and they are intended to be safe for everyday usage.
Q: How Should You Use Angellift Dermastrips?
A: This product comes with usage instructions on the product label. Therefore, it’s good to read everything and to follow the usage instructions keenly to acquire the desired results.
Q: How Much Angellift Dermastrips Cost?
A: The Starter Kit is available at a price of $64 while the AngelLift Essentials Kit is sold at a price of $109 on the manufacturer’s official website.
Q: What is Angellift Return Policy?
A: Angellift products are backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product purchase, you can contact the manufacturer’s website for a full refund. However, only the unused products are eligible for a full refund (shipping and handling excluded)
Q: Does Angellift Offer a Free Trial?
A: The product is not available on a free trial.
Q: What are the Precautions When Using This Product?
A: Consult a dermatologist before use. Do not accept if the seal is broken.
CAUTION: Dermastrips are a potential choking hazard and should be kept out of the reach of children 12 years or younger. This product is intended for a mature customer only.
Q: How do you get the best results from Dermastrips?
A: Use your Dermastrips every day for the first 30 days. At first, wear them for a couple of minutes a day and then build up to 10 to 30 minutes a day, as you feel more comfortable with them.
Q: What Do Other Consumers Have to Say About AngelLift?
A: AngelLift is listed with the Better Business Bureau and holds an A+ rating.
On popular marketplaces like Amazon, online customer reviews appear to be fairly strong, with an average of about four stars.
What Do the AngelLift Dermastrips Reviews Say?
I have been using them for about a month faithfully and can tell a difference in lines around my mouth! Will continue to use. Love this product!! – Margolin
I really like the packaging and presentation of Dermastrips, but However, after using them for a few weeks, I haven’t seen any remarkable results.– Deanna
AngelLift Dermastrips Reviews – Final Verdict
As per the AngelLift Dermastrips reviews, the product promises to deliver effective results in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your mouth. It also helps to add volume to your lips.
It works by applying pressure to boost the production of collagen molecules. It is important to research more about the product before purchasing it to ensure that it is safe and effective to use.
There are countless best anti-aging creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger.
Many anti-wrinkle creams such as Lifecell and Natura Beaute promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after “fountain of youth”. In reality, most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.