DermaGEN is an anti-aging topical product that promises to reverse skin aging signs. It is a safer alternative to cosmetic procedures. The product uses a combination of special active ingredients that work to repair the skin and reduce the different signs of skin aging. It also improves the firmness and plumpness of the skin helping restore its youthful qualities. The formula also claims to reduce dark circles and eye puffiness. The price of the product is not stated but a free trial offer is available online.
About the Manufacturer
There is no information available on the manufacturer of DermaGEN on websites that are selling it. It is also not indicated if the formulation is made in the United States. The product also doesn’t have an official website. These are not good signs in terms of product quality, safety and effectiveness.
What Does DermaGEN Claim?
- Reduces dark circles by up to 85% within 45 days
- Decreases eye puffiness by up to 78% within 34 days
- Improves skin texture by 93% in 28 days of regular use
- Improves the natural hydration of the skin by up to 66% within 45 days
How Does DermaGEN Work?
The DermaGEN formulation works to restore the elasticity and suppleness of the skin. This reduces the visibility of skin aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles. It does so by significantly boosting collagen production which strengthens the skin and restores its youthful elasticity. It also uses active ingredients that address the main causes of dark circles and eye puffiness while providing intense and long-lasting hydration. The formula also boosts epidermal cell regeneration to help restore the skin’s youthful qualities.
DermaGEN Active Ingredients
- SYN-COL – This is an innovative anti-wrinkle compound that boosts collagen production in the skin. It also helps protect collagen from harmful enzymes. The active ingredient helps restore the youthful elasticity of the skin making it firmer and reducing skin aging signs like wrinkles.
- REGU-AGE – This active ingredient lightens dark circles and reduces eye puffiness. It is made up of a special soy and rice extract. It works to improve the hemodynamics of blood and boost microcirculation while at the same time reducing the breakdown of collagen and elastin.
- DuPont Glypure – It penetrates the skin to stimulate cellular activity and boost the rejuvenation process. It helps repair the skin while preventing dry, tired skin so that it will become more youthful in appearance and texture.
- Pronalen Fruit Acids – A combination of lemon, passion fruit, grape and pineapple, it helps nourish and hydrate the skin making it softer, suppler and firmer.
- A free trial is available online
- DermaGEN is formulated to address all skin aging signs in the eye area
- Some of the active ingredients are backed by scientific data
- It contains moisturizing ingredients which help slow down the skin aging process
- There are some good reviews from people who have tried it
- There is no substantial evidence of the product’s effectiveness
- The product has not undergone extensive testing for safety
- It is not from an established skin care company
- The complete list of ingredients is not available on websites selling it
- There is little information on how it works and the product doesn’t even have a website
- Some users experience skin irritation from the formula
- There are many negative feedbacks saying it is not very effective
Read More About Similar Products:
How to Use?
Apply generously all over your face after cleansing and drying your skin. Massage gently onto the skin to ensure maximum absorption of the active ingredients. Leave it on and allow it to dry naturally. Once the formula is absorbed and dry, other skincare products or makeup can be applied. Use in the morning and evening for optimum results.
Avoid contact with your eyes to prevent irritation. To check if your skin is sensitive to the formulation, perform skin testing on a small area preferably in your inner arm. If skin irritation develops, this may indicate that you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients so wash with water and discontinue use.
All in all, DermaGEN is just an average anti-aging product. It contains some active ingredients that have been shown to deliver anti-aging effects. The best feature is the free trial offer which allows anyone to check if it is really effective or not. However, the formula is not from a reputable skincare company and there are feedbacks saying it is not very effective. In the end, it is still worth a try mostly because of the free trial offer.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.