Millions of women suffer from the ill effects of menopause each year. The night sweats, hot flashes, fatigue, and weight gain can be so uncomfortable that many can tell you how it gets in the way of their daily activities. They get out of bed feeling tired. Even worse is that they don’t know what to expect because the severity changes from day to day. Some women think that they can suffer through this without help, but little do they realize that the symptoms of menopause can last for months at a time. In fact, some can tell you that they went through a year’s worth of pain and discomfort.
Women who chose not to suffer through menopause alone can turn to Estroven for help. This product is definitely worth looking into if you want to enjoy your days. Don’t let aging get in the way of anything. In fact, you can still enjoy all the activities you’ve done in your younger years as long as you have the right menopause supplement in your arsenal.
So, why Estroven? That’s because you get a whole package of help. Choose from the following and see which you need the most:
- Estroven Maximum Strength (60 caplets) – Contains twice the amount of black cohosh that you’ll find from most leading brands. Priced at around $21.
- Estroven Weight Management (60 capsules) – Stave off physical changes during menopause. Priced at around $22.
- Estroven Energy (40 caplets) – Gives you an energy boost so you can feel like your former self once more. Priced at around $18.
- Estroven Nighttime (24 caplets) – Enhanced with melatonin for a better night’s rest. Priced at around $10.
- Estroven Mood & Memory (30 caplets) – Improves mood and supports memory. Priced at around $15.
Estroven Active Ingredients
The product comes with a line of multi-symptom menopause relief products. Hence, each bottle is made from a variety of natural and tested components that have been known to work. Each natural extract has been highly evaluated by health experts so you get just the right amount of each bioactive ingredient.
Its most notable components are as follows:
- Standardized Black Cohosh – Reduces common signs of menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and night sweats
- Soy Isoflavones – Acts on some of the same receptors such as estrogen
- Magnolia Bark – Alleviates stress and promotes calm
- Melatonin – Supports sleep
- Gingko Biloba – Enhances cognitive performance, memory, and attention
- L-theanine – Reduces mental stress and promotes cognition
- B vitamins – Gives you that energy boost
Does Estroven Work?
As you’ll find in the website, a lot of time and energy have been put into each of Estroven’s line of products. Its customers can attest to the fact that they’ve definitely felt better since taking the supplement.
Is Estroven Right for You?
If you think that you’re going through the difficult stages of menopause, then Estroven may be worth trying. After all, you can choose a bottle that targets your specific needs. Nonetheless, it’s best to talk to a medical professional because some of the herbs in this supplement may not reach positively with your current medication.
Side Effects of Estroven
With some supplements, the most serious side effect is liver toxicity. There seems to be no reported cases for this brand of medicine. However, some of its customers have felt the following negative but tolerable effects:
- Tingling around the mouth area
Many say that taking food with the supplement has helped lower the strength of these negative symptoms.
While some people naturally assume that organic is better, most doctors would beg otherwise. Some organic products are potent enough to cause damage. In fact, these may not react well to certain chemicals.
If you’re suffering from health problems such as diabetes, hepatitis, cancer, and heart issues, you definitely need to talk to your physician first and see if you can take Estroven. Get his advice and talk about the ingredients found. More importantly, have him monitor you closely in the next few days to make sure you do well with the supplement.
Always proceed carefully even when you’re taking something that’s made from natural and clinically-tested ingredients.
As mentioned earlier, it’s always best to consult with the doctor first when dealing with menopause. Once you’ve done that and you are given the go signal, then Estroven is definitely worth the investment. First of all, it’s made from clinically tested components. A lot of time and energy have been put into the creation of each capsule, which means that the manufacturers did their best to deliver what you exactly need. Simply look at the positive reviews online and you’ll find that many of the supplement’s customers have been extremely pleased with the results because they were finally able to reclaim their health.