Hydroxatone – Overview
Hydroxatone is a product that is said to have an instant effect on skin and the manufacturer actually compares it to having a surgical facelift, although they do disclose that the results are not exactly the same. The product site for Hydroxatone is reasonably detailed and professional in appearance and all the company’s different brands are shown. The site also includes sections regarding general skin care and gives advice on having a healthy lifestyle.
Hydroxatone is sold from the website at a cost of $55.00 per jar which, while expensive, is more affordable than many of its competitors. The ordering process is secure and there is a 30-day money-back guarantee on all purchases, even if the consumer has finished the entire product.
How Does It Rate?
- This formula is manufactured by a company known as Hydroxatone.
- Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Cream is a multi-tasking cream.
- Microalgae extract
- Acetyl Hexapeptide 8
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide
- Vitamins A, C, E
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- All ingredients are listed
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee
- It promotes the production of collagen
- The website offers skin care advice
- Hydroxatone is more affordable than some anti-aging creams
- All manufacturer contact details are shown
- There is an auto-shipping program
- Hydroxatone ingredient amounts are not shown
- No scientific testing data is shown
- Hydroxatone is only sold online
How Does Hydroxatone Work?
As part of the anti-aging benefits that Hydroxatone promises to produce, the formula is made to not only reduce the appearance of wrinkles but also ‘lift’ sagging skin. While it is said that the product, which is a light, serum-gel formula, can have an almost instant effect on the skin, it can also boost the production of collagen when used for the long term which helps to plump the skin for a more youthful appearance.
Alfalfa has a retinol-like effect which furthers offers anti-aging benefits and the Aloe helps to nourish, soothe and hydrate the skin. Another benefit of Hydroxatone is that it strengthens the skin’s Matrix layers, making it stronger and less susceptible to future damage.
All the ingredients contained in the Hydroxatone formula are listed on the website and the key active substances are explained in detail although no ingredient amounts are shown.
Hydroxatone Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Microalgae extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide 8, Palmitoyl Tripeptide, Alfalfa, Vitamins A, C, E, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
– Human nutrition, metabolism, cell regeneration, skin health, membrane protection, and normal bone formation all depend on vitamins derived from microalgae.
Acetyl Hexapeptide 8
– A great non-invasive alternative to Botox is thought to be acetyl hexapeptide 8, which shares a structure with botulinum toxin.
Palmitoyl Tripeptide –
assists in the formation of collagen and firms the skin.
Alfalfa has been demonstrated to reduce cholesterol, and studies suggest that it may also aid with blood sugar control and menopause symptoms.
Vitamins A, C, E
– The antioxidant properties of the vitamins A, C, and E are necessary nutrients. Although there is some scientific support for their usage from laboratory and animal studies, the most recent data from human trials indicate that antioxidant vitamins are ineffective in treating rheumatoid arthritis.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
– Aloe barbaensis leaf juice has several anti-inflammatories, anti-bacterial, and high moisturizing characteristics.
Hydroxatone – FAQ
Q: How do I place an order?
A: Ordering is easy! Just visit their official website at www.hydroxatone.com or Order by Phone: 1-888-621-4043.
Q: How Much Does It Cost?
A: The cost of Hydroxatone is $89.99 on Amazon.
Q: Does It Work?
A: According to Hydroxatone reviews, It really works on wrinkles and dark spots.
Hydroxatone Reviews from Customers
“The hydroxatone product works well and minimizes aging symptoms to give skin a younger appearance. And it made my skin look as it did when I was in my 30s.”-Jimmy
Hydroxatone Review – Final Verdict
One of the main advantages of Hydroxatone is that it is sold at a reasonable price compared to many other best anti wrinkle creams on the market. Additionally, it does contain some very beneficial, natural ingredients which would certainly work well on keeping the skin nourished while possibly guarding against future degeneration. While the formula may not exactly be akin to getting a facelift, Hydroxatone would certainly be one of the more recommended products of this type.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: