What is Lux Retinol?
Lux Retinol is a daily moisturizer face cream that is designed to improve your complexion. It promises to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin molecules resulting in a firm skin. It claims to enhance your skin’s radiance, brightness, and smoothness.
It is formulated with anti-aging ingredients that help to reduce the appearance of age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, sun spots, and hyperpigmentation. It is suitable for use on all skin types.
Who is the Manufacturer of Lux Retinol?
The manufacturer of Lux Retinol is LUX DeFranc Company. They claim that this product is produced from the best organic and natural ingredients only. It contains 2.5% active retinol. It is non-greasy and cruelty-free.
How Does Lux Retinol Work?
The manufacturer claims that this product is highly effective. It is produced from natural ingredients that are highly potent in repairing and protecting your complexion.
This product delivers its ingredients deeply into your skin. They repair your skin at the cellular level by hydrating your skin. It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin molecules that are responsible for maintaining your skin’s structure.
Lux Retinol Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Here are some of the ingredients used:
- Hyaluronic acid – Helps to pull moisture to the skin keeping your skin hydrated all through.
- Vitamin E – It neutralizes free radicles and prevents the appearance of aging signs.
- Green tea extract – It has anti-aging properties and helps to smoothen out the wrinkles and improves your skin’s natural firmness.
- Retinol – Plays a great role in hydrating your skin, improving your skin’s texture and tone, improving fine lines and wrinkles, and diminishing the pigmentation.
- Jojoba oil – It keeps your skin moisturized and free from the aging signs.
- Aloe Vera – It helps to moisturize, reduce inflammation, and repair the cells as well as reduce the appearance of the aging signs.
- Glycerin – It helps to keep your skin moisturized by forming a protective layer to prevent loss of moisture.
What are the Advantages of Lux Retinol?
- It may help to keep your skin moisturized throughout
- Increases the production of collagen and elastin molecules
- Results in a more beautiful, radiant, smooth, and youthful skin
- It can eliminate the appearance of aging signs
What are the Disadvantages of Lux Retinol?
- The quantities of individual ingredients are not stated making it difficult to access its effectiveness.
How Do I Use This Product?
You are recommended to use this product day and night for optimal results.
What are the Precautions When Using This Product?
You should use this product according to the given instructions.
How Long Before I See Any Improvements?
The duration upon which this product delivers effective results is not stated.
Lux Retinol Review – Final Verdict
Aging is a natural process that is inevitable. However, it might occur prematurely due to various factors such as exposure to harmful UV rays and other environmental factors. Fortunately, there are skin care products developed to combat the appearance of the aging signs.
Lux Retinol is an anti-aging formula that promises to eliminate the aging signs resulting in a smooth, radiant, and youthful appearance. The product is absorbed at a high rate into your deeper skin layers. It claims to work at the cellular level to eliminate the signs from their root cause.
It is the desire of many, especially women to have a radiant, smooth, and youthful skin even as they age. The beauty industry currently offers a variety of beauty products. There are numerous brands each producing a number of cosmetic products.
To make the process of selecting anti-aging products simple, you should evaluate each product by its ability to deliver results. Most importantly, you should consider products with clinically proven ingredients, the individual ingredients quantities to make it easy for you to evaluate its effectiveness, and customer testimonials.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.