What is PureTrim Mediterranean Wellness Shakes?
PureTrim Mediterranean Wellness Shakes is a meal substitute shake that claims to provide the essentials our bodies need for nutrition. They are packed with protein and other important ingredients that are good for you and easy to drink on the go. They are made by the company PureTrim.
PureTrim Mediterranean Wellness Shakes are available at the PureTrim website for $29.99 for 10 packets. Since you are to drink two shakes per day for weight loss, a month would cost an exorbitant amount of $179.
PureTrim Mediterranean Wellness Shakes Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Protein. This is a blend of brown rice, flax seed, vegetable pea (non GMO), and lentil for 21 grams of protein per shake.
- Antioxidants and Prebiotics. Helps keep the immune system healthier by keeping away free radicals. Prebiotics are also good for the body to keep the digestive tract healthy.
- Ionic Plant Trace Mineral Blend. This is their ingredients that comes from marine plants.
- Anti-Stress and Energy Blend. Again, no mention of the specific ingredients but is supposed to give you energy as well as calm you.
- Super Raw Anti-Aging Greens Blend. This blend is for anti-aging but the specific ingredients are not mentioned.
How Does It Work?
PureTrim Mediterranean Wellness Shakes provide a meal alternative made with natural ingredients that provide nutritional value as well as nutrients and vitamins.
What are the Advantages of PureTrim Mediterranean Wellness Shakes?
- Has organic ingredients
- Has good reviews on their site
- Good for those on the go
- Plenty of exceptional components
- Easy to use
- Gluten free, soy free, and dairy free
What are the Disadvantages of PureTrim Mediterranean Wellness Shakes?
- Extremely expensive
- Only found on their own site
- Reviews may be biased
- Not all ingredient blends are listed
Directions for Use
Mix one packet in 10 ounces of water with ice cubes. Blend in a blender for a milkshake thickness and may adjust the amount of mix used for thicker or thinner shakes.
PureTrim Mediterranean Wellness Shakes Review – Final Verdict
I would not recommend this product due to the price alone. At almost $200 a month, most people cannot afford it plus it is not the best idea to depend on meal replacement shakes as a permanent or long term means of losing weight.
While the ingredients seem good and the taste according to reviewers is delicious, there are cheaper alternatives if you are looking for something to have instead of a full meal.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.