What is Vi-Slim?
Vi-Slim is another product from the team at ViSalus Sciences which supports a healthy metabolic rate. Most people have no time to visit the gym more than three times per week, but Vi-Slim encourages muscular tissue. At we age, the metabolic rate decreases, and the less muscle tissue in the body, the slower the metabolic rate.
Many health supplements use stimuli to encourage this effect on the body, but Vi-Slim contains a blend of herbal ingredients which support the body in making a slow change. The maker claims that by using Vi-Slim, the body could burn an additional 100 or more calories per day.
How Does It Rate?
- The Manufacturer is ViSalus Sciences.
- Based in Los Angeles, California, with offices in downtown Detroit, Michigan.
- Vi was originally started in 1997 by Nick Sarnicola and Blake Mallen, two distributors with The Free Network, LLC.
- They claim that the product is scientifically tested and proven effective.
- Cocoa Extract
- Green Tea
- Yerba Mate
- Coleus Forskohlii
- Vi-Slim can burn additional calories.
- It promotes muscle tissue and utilizes fat content.
- Contains no severe stimuli.
- The Body by Vi Challenge may motivate you to make a long-term change.
- There is no trial offer and it is not yet determined if ViSalus Sciences offers a money back guarantee.
- Speak to your medical doctor beforehand, especially if you suffer heart trouble or are pregnant or nursing.
Vi-Slim – Does the Product Really Work?
Coleus Forskohlii is established to strengthen the mood and promote muscle tissue. Yerba Mate and Cocoa Extract boost the metabolism, inhibit the appetite, and improve well-being. Green Tea contains potent antioxidants, which rid the body of damaging toxins and assist the body to burn fat.
After having in-depth research and reading multiple Vi-Slim reviews we conclude that ForsLean is proven to strengthen muscles and burn fat, while Chocoamine and Eviodiamine help the body to rid additional calories. Further information on Vi-Slim is tough to find on the main website, but it can be purchased from The Vitality Company where a bottle of 30-capsule costs $50.00.
Vi-Slim Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
 Cocoa powder can be consumed to lose weight more quickly because it is thought to increase energy and improve fat metabolism. Make sure to purchase a premium, organic sugar-free brand if you want to use cocoa powder to burn fat.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
 Due to its high nutritional and antioxidant content, green tea has been linked to several health advantages, including weight loss. The term “metabolism” refers to the collection of physiological mechanisms that enable the body to transform food and liquids into usable energy. Due to its ability to boost the body’s metabolism, green tea may aid in weight loss.
Caffeine and the antioxidant flavonoid catechin are both found in green tea. According to research, both of these substances can hasten metabolism.
 Forskolin is a plant supplement made from the root of the Indian coleus, a plant that thrives in Thailand, Nepal, and parts of India and belongs to the mint family.
Although forskolin has a long history of usage in traditional medicine to treat asthma and other conditions, it is now promoted as a supplement to help people lose weight.
Evodiamine is advantageous for people who want to reduce their weight and/or have more endurance. It has two main advantages: it helps your body burn calories and releases catecholamines, which give you more energy.
Yerba Mate reduces serum cholesterol levels, triglycerides, and LDL cholesterol while suppressing body weight increase and visceral fat buildup.
In mice with obesity brought on by a high-fat diet, Yerba Mate was found to reduce body weight, according to a previous study. We saw a reduction in total cholesterol, leptin levels, and blood glucose after giving animals yerba mate for four weeks, which ultimately caused the animals to lose weight.
You might be curious in the components of coconut aminos. The “sap,” the nectar of coconut blossoms, is used to make the sauce. Sea salt is incorporated once the sap has fermented. Compared to soy sauce, coconut aminos are 73% less sodium-rich. And it’s soy- and gluten-free to add a burst of umami to foods for folks with dietary allergies or sensitivities.
READ NEXT – Phaseolamin
Know The Related Products
- Vega One Vs Shakeology are products designed to help individuals to lose pounds weight in order to achieve fitness. These formulas can be used as a meal replacement, however, most people use these shakes as energy boosts.
- Vintage Burn is a thermogenic fat burner that increases metabolic rate, which will cause an increase in calories being burnt, aid your weight loss efforts, plus stored fat will be burnt for energy.
- Vita Trim Garcinia Cambogia is a relatively new weight loss supplement on the market, but yet another one that utilizes the power of Garcinia. The product is intended for adults of all ages that want to manage their weight better, accelerate their losing pounds regime, and experience improved energy levels.
- Vita Ultra is a weight loss supplement which serves more than just mere losing weight in the body. The supplement is equally acting out well when it comes to eradication of bloating stomach and constipation complications. Vita Ultra will make users lose a lot of pounds of stored fat quite fast hence allowing for weight loss too with no side effects to mention.
- Forskolin Pure is a weight loss supplement that works by utilizing its ingredients to jumpstart your metabolism, it also turns the body’s stored fat into energy.
FAQ For Vi-Slim
Q: How Much Does Vi-Slim Cost & Where Can I Buy It?
A: Customers can purchase Vi-Slim from its official website. One bottle of Vi-Slim costs $50.00
Q: Does Vi-Slim Provide A Free Trial Or Refund Policy?
A: We didn’t find any information about free trials, but the manufacturer offers a 60-day money-back guarantee.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: What Are The Side Effects Of Vi-Slim?
A: There are no reported side effects of Vi-Slim. However, there might be possible side effects while using the product.
Q: Should You Use Vi-Slim For Your Weight Loss Program?
A: Even while Vi-Slim doesn’t promote its ability to help you lose weight quickly, we couldn’t uncover enough evidence to support its long-term advantages either.
Q: Is It Safe to Take Vi-Slim Long-Term?
A: Yes, taking Vi-Slim for long-term weight loss is safe. This product shouldn’t have any safety issues because the substances typically don’t have any negative side effects.
Q: Does Vi-Slim Have Caffeine?
A: Yes, Vi-Slim has some caffeine, so you must be mindful about taking it.
Vi-Slim Reviews – Final Verdict
Vi-Slim is one of the many items produced by Visalus Sciences. Vi-Slim contains non-stimulating substances that help the body develop further muscle tissue, which then increases the basal metabolic rate (BMR). It is not obvious how much Vi-Slim costs through the manufacturer’s website, but it can be purchased from third-party vendors.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
3 SourcesWe review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Jurgens T, Whelan AM. Can green tea preparations help with weight loss? Can Pharm J (Ott). 2014 May;147(3):159-60. doi: 10.1177/1715163514528668. PMID: 24847368; PMCID: PMC4025876.
 Henderson S, Magu B, Rasmussen C, Lancaster S, Kerksick C, Smith P, Melton C, Cowan P, Greenwood M, Earnest C, Almada A, Milnor P, Magrans T, Bowden R, Ounpraseuth S, Thomas A, Kreider RB. Effects of coleus forskohlii supplementation on body composition and hematological profiles in mildly overweight women. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2005 Dec 9;2(2):54-62. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-2-2-54. PMID: 18500958; PMCID: PMC2129145.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."