What is Thermo-Lift?
Thermo-Lift is a patented thermogenic formula advertised to be so potent that it can help you lose weight faster. It is a ephedra based weight loss supplement believed to help people control their appetite, improve on their vitality and enhance their metabolism.
The company behind the product does understand that we are all unique individuals that react differently to supplements. For that reason, it claims to have incorporated a broad spectrum of carefully chosen ingredients that work in different types of bodies.
Take note that there are many different version of Thermo-Lift out there. That said we thought it would be fair we review the standard classic version, which is the most popular. Here is a full review of Thermo-Lift Classic.
Who is the Manufacturer of Thermo-Lift?
The term “Thermo-Lift” stands for a brand of supplements developed to help people achieve their health goals. The brand is represented by a website, “Thermo-Lift.com”, where all the products available are displayed. That said, the about page does not give any useful information about what the brand is really about.
The contact page only gives an email address and a phone number; no physical address is provided. Even though the manufacturing company claims to have been around for 10 years, there is no way one can cross check that information. All we know is that it formulates supplements to slow down aging, accelerate weight loss and improve on mental performance.
Among other products offered by Thermo-Lift.com, you will find Beelean Xtreme with Ephedra, Benzedrine, Extract Weight Loss Complex, EPX Burn, Lipodrene and Thrive Energy Drink.
Thermo-Lift Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The key ingredient in Thermo-Lift classic is ephedra. In addition to that, a proprietary blend of herbal extract is included.
- Ephedra 310 mg: It is a medical preparation extracted from a Chinese plant referred to as Ma Huang. It is known to be a strong stimulant and thermogenic. It is rich in alkaloid compounds that stimulate the brain and increase cardiovascular activity. Ephedra has been used by athletes to improve on their performance. It is a preparation that can help you be active during the day.
- Proprietary Herbal Blend: The herbal blend contains guarana seed extract, reishi mushroom, white willow bark, rehmania root, siberian ginseng root, licorice root, astragalus root, gotu kola leaf, bee pollen, ginger root and bladderwrack kelp. The blend was formulated to support the increase in metabolism.
- Chromium: Thermo-Lift is said to contain 3 forms of chromium: chromium polynicotinate, chromium dinicotinate and chromium picolinate. These trace elements are believed to assist the body in maintaining optimum levels of insulin which will facilitate the process of burning fat.
Other inactive ingredients used in the formulation are gelatin, magnesium stearate, maltodextring, silica, wheat germ and tumeric extract.
How Does it Work?
Thermo-Lift works as a thermogenic. It is formulated to increase the body temperature of an individual, forcing it to rely on its fat reserves to maintain and high metabolic rate. Ephedra is the main thermogenic in the supplement.
The other ingredients are there to support the high metabolic rate. It is believed that by maintaining a high metabolic rate for long enough, you should be able to burn fat.
What are the Advantages of Thermo-Lift?
- Made with natural ingredients
- Helps the body maintain a high metabolic rate
- Contains a potent thermogenic
- Gives the user control over his appetite
What are the Disadvantages of Thermo-Lift?
- The cost of one bottle is relatively high compared to other weight loss supplements
- Ephedra is an ingredient known to cause adverse effect
- There is no conclusive evidence that one can lose a significant amount of weight using this supplement
- Information about the composition of the herbal blend is not provided
What Does Thermo-Lift Claim to do?
Thermo-Lift is promoted as a weight loss supplement that can burn fat by increasing the body temperature of the user.
Thermo-Lift Cost, Dosage and Directions to Use
On the official website, a bottle of Thermo-Lift containing 60 capsules goes for $59.95. You can save money by purchasing more bottles.
The recommended dosage is to take 2 capsules daily, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. You should always take a full glass of water after swallowing the pill. It is not advised to take more than 2 capsules per day.
Is Thermo-Lift a Scam?
The company behind Thermo-Lift is rather an elusive one. It may have a lot of products in the market but it fails to provide users with a physical address where it can be contacted. That said there is no conclusive proof that Thermo-Lift is a scam. No such complaints have been made yet.
Thermo-Lift Review – Final Verdict
If you are OK using radical measures to lose weight, then give Thermo-Lift a try. Remember that it is a really strong supplement so do not exceed the recommended daily dose. You may end up seeing good results if you use the supplement cautiously.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.