Thermo CLA Overview
Thermo CLA is one of the diet supplement produced by the renowned company, GNC. Like most of the products sold by that company, Thermo CLA was formulated with bodybuilders in mind. That said it can also be used by dieters who want to rely on the thermogenic power of the supplement to burn more fat.
GNC is not a new company in the supplement industry. It has already been recognized as an industry leader in the field, so chances are this latest product is going to deliver. That said, there is nothing wrong with checking out the supplement and find out what it can offer. Here is a review.
About The Manufacturer
Thermo CLA is a product from GNC. GNC turns out to be a reference in nutritional supplement. It’s been around for years. GNC started out in 1935 as a health food store called Lackzoom. It has now grown to become the largest global specialty retailer of nutritional products.
GNC also stands out for the fact that it always makes sure that products sold through its platform are produced following certain standard and properly labeled. GNC says it is committed to improving* the quality of life of its customers and for that matter, it is willing to use the latest technology in nutritional science to come up with the best supplements that can be
What are The Key Ingredients in Thermo CLA?
The main ingredient in Thermo CLA is conjugated linoleic acid. It is combined with L-Carnitine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Leaf Extract and Vitamin E. Let’s look at each.
- Conjugated linoleic acid has over 30 clinical studies that investigated into it and the meta-analysis of all suggests that the ingredient does have an impact on the weight on an individual.
- L-Carnitine is a natural amino acid that occurs in living cells. It is believed that by increasing* its supply the body is able to burn more triglyceride instead of the glycogen stored in the liver.
- Caffeine Anhydrous is believed to increase* cognitive function and fatty acid oxidation.
- Green Tea Leaf extract help boost* metabolism and burn more calories.
Other ingredients found in the capsules are Gelatin, Caramel Color, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide.
How Does it Work?
Conjugated linoleic acid on its own can already assist in the reduction* of fat but when combined with caffeine and green tea the synergy created is much more powerful and that is exactly what GNC is trying to create in this formulation.
Thermo CLA Advantages
- Backed by a genuinely recognized company
- boosts* metabolism
- Relatively affordable
- Boost* body temperature
Thermo CLA Disadvantages
- No appetite suppressant
- contains stimulants
- No conclusive evidence it really works
What Does Thermo CLA Claim to do?
Thermo CLA was formulated to perform 2 functions: Increase* thermogenesis and burn fat
Thermo CLA Cost, Dosage and Directions for Use
Thermo CLA cost $31.99 on the GNC website, but members can order it at $27.19. The bottle contains 45 capsules, and the recommended dosage is 2 soft gels at a time, once or twice daily.
Possible Side Effects
Unfortunately, the supplement contains caffeine, and that may not be good news for caffeine sensitive people who may suffer from anxiety, insomnia, jitters, and headaches.
Thermo CLA Warnings
This supplement is for adults only. It should be kept out of reach of children. Women still lactating and those pregnant should avoid it.
Thermo CLA Testimonials
Thermo CLA is a relatively new product so at the time of writing there were not that many testimonials about it. Two customers were kind enough to share their experience on Amazon.
- The first testimonial was from Hazofeifa who highly recommended the product and rated it 5 star
- The second testimonial was from Snapdragon10002 who was not so happy with the product, but he said he did prefer other GNC supplements.
Is Thermo CLA a Scam?
There is no way Thermo CLA can be a scam. The company behind it has been around for years and has proven itself over and over again. You can rest assured that GNC has no intention whatsoever to rip you off.
If you are looking for a new weight loss* product from GNC, this is the one. Feel free to try it and don’t forget to share your experience online.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.