What is ThermoCore?
After ephedra was banned by the FDA, some weight loss aspirants thought it was over for them. But other nutrition companies were quick to formulate supplements that had a similar effect and ThermoCore is one of such supplement.
It is proclaimed by its manufacturer to be a high-energy thermogenic formula that can boost the metabolic rate of the body and promote fat loss.
The company behind ThermoCore boosts the fact that it was formulated with 7 ingredients, all believed to play an important role in the weight loss process. The supplement is advertised to be able to boost the metabolic rate of a person without having to increase blood pressure or heart rate.
ThermoCore is also advertised to boost energy, increase focus, suppress appetite and support alertness.
It is easy to brag about a product but until we take the time to take a good look, we will not know if ThermoCore can really deliver. Let’s find out.
Who is the Manufacturer of ThermoCore?
Amix is the maker of ThermoCore. Amix Nutrition is actually a subsidiary to another bigger company called Large Life limited which was founded in 2003 in Manchester.
Amix Nutrition specializes in sports supplements. Its focus is to improve the performance of bodybuilders, athletes and fitness trainees.
Amix Nutrition continues to expand within the European market as the demand for its products continues to go up. The company has decided to build another manufacturing and logistics facility in the European Union to serve more customers.
You will notice that its products have a futuristic design and that kind of distinguishes it from other similar products. Most of Amix’s products are not for weight loss though. We can only assume that the company saw an opportunity to make money in the area of weight loss and decided to also jump in.
ThermoCore Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Seven ingredients make the core of this supplement. Here they are
- Coleus Forskohlii: It is believed to stimulate the cells in order to cause the release of a fat burning enzyme called hormone sensitive lipase.
- Guggul: This mixture extracted from the Commiphora Mukul plant is believed to affect the functioning of the thyroid gland which in turn will improve the metabolic rate of an individual.
- Caffeine: Known to boost alertness and make people feel more energetic which allows them to have a greater stamina during exercise.
- Synephrine: Supposedly the substance that replaced ephedra. It is believed to have the same weight loss effect but this time without causing any harm.
- Guarana: Used as a thermogenic. It contains a substance called guaranine which acts in a way similar to caffeine.
- Salicin: A substance extracted from willow bark believed to have anti-inflammatory effect and help in losing weight.
- BioPerine®: Believed to provide the body with the thermonutrients needed to increase body temperature.
Other ingredients include Gelatin, Methocel®, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Research is still ongoing to know how exactly each of the ingredients mentioned above work to help people achieve a loss in weight.
For the meantime, Amix Nutrition figured out it is a good idea to mix all those ingredients together considering the fact that they already play a role in causing weight loss, one way or the other.
What are the Advantages of ThermoCore?
- It may ncrease body temperature
- It may boost alertness
- Contains natural ingredients
What are the Disadvantages of ThermoCore?
- Quite expensive
- Contains stimulants
What Does ThermoCore Claim to do?
ThermoCore is advertised to contain maximal potent fat burning complex that will boost the user’s metabolism and suppress his appetite.
ThermoCore cost, dosage and directions to use
A bottle of ThermoCore containing 90 capsules can be obtained at $35.90. The recommended dosage is 1 to 2 capsules, 30 to 60 minutes before any workout.
The ThermoCore bottle should always be stored in an environment with a temperature around 25 degree Celsius. It should be kept away from the sun. When taking this supplement, you avoid any other medication or drink containing caffeine. The product should be kept away from children.
Is ThermoCore a Scam?
There is no need to think that ThermoCore is a scam considering it is a product of a genuine company.
ThermoCore Review – Final Verdict
ThermoCore is rich in ingredients that can boost the body’s energy but it may contain too much of stimulant. Use it cautiously and only in times when you are about to exercise.
When it comes to diet supplements, one product definitely does not fit all. We polled experts to get their top picks—so you know that these products will really live up to their claims. Convinced yet? Good. Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplement, diet pill, keto supplement and diet plan in their respective categories which are rated #1 on the market today, in our opinion.
*Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.