SlimShot is an effervescent weight loss tablet that is promotes as the best formula that can help people struggling with their weight shed the extra pounds. The supplement is advertised as a natural product that will not interfere with the way the body works.
The user will just have to add one tablet to a glass of water and drink it. The product actually comes in a box with 3 different bottles that contains tablets to be used at different times of the day, the Slimshot morning, Slimshot noon and Slimshot night. There are slight differences in the formulation of those tablet to focus on different aspects of the weight loss process.
Slimshot is promoted to be the easiest weight loss program available right now. That is at least what the manufacturer wants us to believe. It is really up to the task? This is a full review of the product.
The official website is that on the “About Slimshot” page, it says the manufacturing company’s name is Silver Slimming. Meanwhile, on the contact address it referred to itself as Slimshot.
What are the Key Ingredients in Slimshot?
There are 3 versions of SlimShot that come in a box. They are expected to be taken at different times of the day and their content might differ slightly based on the time at which they should be taken.
All the 3 versions of the tablet contain citric acid, sorbitol, sodium acid carbonate and other types of sweeteners. Unfortunately, on the official website, the company does not give a clear idea of what really differentiates the 3 tablets. All one can read is Slimshot morning contains extracts from green coffee, green tea and some other plants. That aside the 3 version are very similar.
How Does It Work?
The 3 effervescent tablets are said to play 3 different roles:
- SlimShot Morning: Increases the body’s energy to encourage the burning of fat and this is due to its content in green coffee and green tea. At the same time the Cherry-stalk, orthosyphon and wild-pansy extracts participate in the cleansing of the body and help it get rid of toxins.
- SlimShot Noon: The purpose of this tablet is to moderate the user’s appetite through the combination of guar gum, apple pectins and citrus pectins. It’s also contains cider vinegar to prevent the storage of fat.
- SlimShot Night: It combines the effect of chromium and papaya extract to restrict fat storage and moderate the appetite. It also combines the power of cacao and orange peel to increase thermogenesis to burn more fat.
- Boosts metabolism and reduces appetite
- comes in 3 versions for 3 different situations
- Easy to use tablets
- Contains an amount of caffeine
- Made of a proprietary formula
- No big difference in the content of each tablet
Slimshot Cost, Directions to use and dosage
One box of SlimShot will cost you £16.99. That said, the official website offers a savings option. You can buy 3 box for £50.97. Shipping may cost either £4.50 or £6.49 depending on whether it is a local or international delivery.
When it comes to the use of the supplement, it is the time of the day that is going to determine which effervescent tablet one should drink. You are expected to take one at a time. The SlimShot Morning should be taken in the morning and the rest should follow accordingly. It is advised that the user should try and take around 2 liters of water throughout the day as he is using this supplement.
Because the caffeine is already involved in the formulation of SlimShot it is also recommended not to take any other caffeinated drink while taking the supplement.
Possible Side Effects
The presence of caffeine in the tablet may result in headache, sleeplessness, nausea and increased blood pressure. You can reduce the chances of having to deal with that by simply not taking any additional drink containing caffeine.
There is no scientific proof clearly supporting the idea that the substances contained in this weight loss product are effective but it is important to use it with caution.
There are mix reviews about SlimShot. The supplement may not necessarily be dangerous but you will have to be cautious when using it. It is relatively affordable and easy to use so why not give it a try. Just don’t have high hopes.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.