Slim Mints Overview
Slim Mints are small strips that claim to stop sugar cravings, reduce snacking, and could manage one’s “sweet tooth” to possibly help the user lose weight.
The main ingredient in this product is Gymnema Sylvestre, a plant found in central and western India, tropical Africa, and Australia that has anti-diabetic properties.
According to an article in the Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition, the acids found in Gymnema Sylvestre have an anti-diabetic, anti sweetener, and anti-inflammatory activities.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The article also found that Gymnema Sylvestre has been found to be useful to fight obesity.
How Does Slim Mints Rate?
- Manufactured in the Best Facilities.
- It comes from reputable brand.
- The brand is in market since many year.
- The brand has legacy of using natural ingredients.
- Served many satisfied consumers.
- Gymnema Sylvestre extract
- Polysorbate 80
- Slim Mints may help individuals with diabetes and already have to monitor their sugar intake by possibly helping them to not eat sugary snacks.
- Using this product along with a healthy diet of proteins, fats, and fiber may help reduce sugar spikes and support healthy blood sugar.
- Through the use of Gymnema Sylvestre extract, Slim Mints may reduce the risk of obesity in that it has been found that individuals who increase their sugar intake may gain more pounds than those who avoid sugary foods, drinks, and snacks.
- Slim Mints may help users avoid sugar crashes that occur when blood sugar levels spike.
- Gymnema may lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes, and signs of low blood sugar should be monitored.
- Because Gymnema may affect blood sugar levels, it should not be used within two weeks of surgery in that it could interfere with blood sugar control before and during surgical procedures.
- It is difficult to ascertain all of the ingredients in Slim Mints or the amounts of each ingredient listed in the proprietary blend.
Slim Mints Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This supplement contains a proprietary blend of ingredients, but it is unclear from the Web site what the specific ingredients include from the supplemental facts. Some ingredients that could be distinguished include:
Gymnema Sylvestre extract
– An extract from the Gymnema, a woody climbing shrub that is found in India and Africa. The leaves have been used to make medicine, while other uses of Gymnema include helping with diabetes and weight loss.
– A sugar alcohol that is found in baking and candy making for its faintly sweet taste.
– A surfactant and emulsifier that is found in personal care products and cleaners, as well as in food products and oral formulations.
Who Is the Manufacturer of Slim Mints?
The manufacturer of Slim Mints is a company under the same name. It is unclear where the company is located, but its official Web site gives a direct email for customer support questions.
How Does Slim Mints Work?
According to the manufacturer, Gymnema Sylvestre, and more specifically the use of gymnemic acid, essentially turns off sugar receptors by binding to one’s taste buds and stopping the user from enjoying the taste of sugar.
Gymnemic acid is from the Gymnema Sylvestre leaves and has been found to suppress sweetness. Once the leaves that contain the acids are chewed, things that have been sweetened with sucrose end up tasting like water. This is because the gymnemic acid obstructs the binding of a sweet substance to the sweet receptor.
The manufacturer claims that once the user consumes one strip of this product, sugar receptors are blocked and sugaring products end up not tasting like anything due to the use of gymnemic acid in the product. According to WebMD, it is known as the “destroyer of sugar“, Gymnema contains substances that decrease the absorption of sugar from the intestine. It may also increase the amount of insulin in the body.
Q: How Should You take Slim Mints?
A: The manufacturer recommends placing a Slim Mint on your tongue and let it dissolve.
The product can be used after each meal or when the user has a sugar craving and can be used three to four times daily or more as needed.
Q: How Much Do Slim Mints Cost?
A: Slim Mints users can purchase a one-month supply for $69, a three-month supply for $139, and a six-month supply for $199.
Q: What is Slim Mints Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer states that they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and will return the customer’s money if the customer is not satisfied after trying the product for 60 days.
Q: Does Slim Mints Offer a Free Trial?
A: A free trial was not found on the official Web site.
Slim Mints Review – Final Verdict
Studies have found many benefits to products that use Gymnema for controlling sugar cravings and losing weight.
Studies have shown that individuals who have used the gymnemic acids from the Gymnema plant have, indeed, controlled sugar cravings due to the acids making solutions that have been sweetened with sucrose taste like water.
However, it is unclear from the official Web site what ingredients are in the proprietary blend and the amounts of each ingredient. Customers should do their research on products containing Gymnema before purchasing a sugar-control product.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Gymnema - Uses, Side Effects, and More. www.webmd.com
 Candy Making Tips & Techniques. www.thespruceeats.com
 Polysorbate 80. www.ewg.org
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."