What is Sweet Defeat?
Sweet Defeat is a weight-loss product which focuses on reducing sugar cravings. It’s not a supplement to be taken at set times during the day, rather it’s a lozenge that you take whenever you want to suppress a craving for sweet treats.
You can take it after meals to stop from wanting dessert, or any other time you’re struggling with a need for sugar.
Table of Contents [Show]
Sweet Defeat blocks the taste of sweet things, so you won’t enjoy them as much. This product helps to control and manage your weight, provides you with extra energy, and enhances your skin.
If you have trouble sleeping, these lozenges will also make sure you have a better sleep. Research has shown that the weight loss product can lessen sugar cravings by 30% and sugar consumption by up to 50%.
Who is the Manufacturer of Sweet Defeat?
Sweet Defeat is manufactured by Sweet Defeat, which is a New York City-based organization that was founded in 2013 by Arianne Perry and another partner. This is a company dedicated to improving the health and wellness of individuals by helping them cut back on sugar. Ultimately their mission is to help people have healthier lifestyles.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
According to the manufacturer, all their products go through rigorous scientific research to test their safety and effectiveness. The company is dedicated to using only natural ingredients, so the product is made of plant-based substances and minerals.
How Does Sweet Defeat Work?
As human beings, we’re programed to enjoy and crave sugar. This is because in the days of early humans, sugar wasn’t as readily available. This product contains an ingredient called gymnema, which can block the desire to eat sugar.
This is a plant which has been used for centuries in Eastern medicine. Besides blocking sugar cravings, it blocks the sweet taste of foods so that you don’t enjoy them as much when you do eat them.
Sweet Defeat Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Sweet Defeat uses a proprietary formula of 5 ingredients. They combine to block your cravings for sugar, and also block the delicious taste of sweet things.
The primary active ingredients in this product are –
- Zinc – This is a mineral, and research shows that it’s very effective when given to older adults who have taste deficiencies. These deficiencies have often been linked with having too little zinc. Paradoxically, Zinc can work in conjunction with gymnema to block the taste buds linked to sweetness.
- Mint – Mint is a herb which has been used to freshen the breath for centuries. Among its numerous other uses, it has been linked with weight loss and better digestion. It is also used in this product because of its appealing taste.
- Gymnema – This is a plant which is known as a very effective remedy for diabetes. It’s often used as a treatment for being overweight, and there’s potentially a connection between gymnemic acid and obesity.
- Sorbitol – This is a natural sugar which exists in the market mostly as a low-calorie sweetener; a sugar alternative. The sweetness of this substance helps to address your sugar cravings.
- Spirulina – This is an edible blue-green alga which is often used as an alternate food for some animals. In the past, cultures like the Aztecs used it as a food source too. It’s very rich in anti-oxidants, which strengthens your immunity.
What are the Advantages of Sweet Defeat?
- Sweet Defeat may stop your sugar cravings.
- This product can help you control your weight.
- It might improve the quality of your skin.
- Sweet Defeat can give you a much better sleep.
- The product might block the taste of sweet things.
What are the Disadvantages of Sweet Defeat?
- Too much sorbitol can cause diarrhea and bloating.
- Can’t be used by people who take insulin or medications that lower blood sugar.
- Spirulina can’t be taken in conjunction with blood-clotting or immune system medication.
- The main ingredient, Gymnema, can cause headaches and dizziness.
- Company doesn’t state the maximum daily dosage.
How Should You Take Sweet Defeat?
There’s no set schedule for taking this product. Take Sweet Defeat after every meal, so you don’t crave a sugary dessert. You can also take it any other time that you crave sugar. Do not swallow the lozenge. Place it on your tongue and let it dissolve.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How Much Does Sweet Defeat Cost?
There are 3 quantities you can purchase on the official website. There’s a package of 30 lozenges for $29.99, which works out to $1 per lozenge. The pack of 60 is priced at $49.99, which is $0.83 per lozenge. The package of 90 lozenges costs $69.99, which is $0.78 per lozenge. There are also other online retailers who sell the product, so you may want to check different prices.
What is Sweet Defeat’s Return Policy?
Sweet Defeat does not accept any returns of the actual product, because these are dietary items and they do not resell them. However, there is a 30-day money back guarantee if you are dissatisfied with the product itself. You must contact the manufacturer within 30 days of your purchase and state your reason for wanting a refund. Your money will then be refunded, minus the shipping costs.
Does Sweet Defeat Offer a Free Trial?
There is no explicit free trial for the product, no. However, you can consider the 30-day money back guaranty a trial because you can get a refund within 30 days if you’re dissatisfied with the product.
Read Next – Zilis UltraBurn Review
Sweet Defeat Review – Final Verdict
Sweat Defeat is a weight loss product which is unique from the typical weight-loss supplements. These lozenges taste like a mint, and they are supposed to suppress cravings for sugar. The manufacturer suggests taking them after every meal and any other time you get a craving. They actually block the sweet taste as well, so if you do eat sugar it won’t be as tasty.
The lozenges are made of a proprietary formula composed of 5 ingredients. The issue is that at least two of them, sorbitol and gymnema, have potential side effects like diarrhea and headaches which get worse if you take too much. The company doesn’t indicate a maximum dose either, which is important consumer information.
The product has other benefits aside from weight management. For example, it provides customers with an abundance of extra energy, and it’s very healthy for the skin. The manufacturer also suggests that Sweet Defeat can help you get a more restful sleep.
Before you purchase this product, meet with your doctor to get approval. You should also research all of the ingredients and their potential side effects on your own. Consider also looking at competing products to see how they compare.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: