In This Review
ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea Overview
ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea is a weight loss supplement that claims to induce proper weight loss, promote a solid and long-lasting energy source, and relieve bloating.
Daily Tea complements the supplement by acting as a fat burner and appetite suppressant.
The products are part of ShedFat’s fitness program aimed at losing weight. MAXX is taken as a long-term solution for weight loss, while the effects of Daily Tea are more short-term.
How Does It Rate?
- ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea is ShedFat’s flagship product.
- ShedFat is a company that aims to provide active lifestyle enthusiasts with products and services.
- The founders of the company are health coaches Rauve Haley and Mikey Nieves.
- They provide a 12-week custom training plan and 12-week custom meal plan among other services.
- Green Coffee Extract
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Coleus Root Extract
- Salvia Root Extract
- Yohimbe Bark Extract
- Cassia Seed
- Sencha Green Tea
- Pu’erh Leaf
- Rhubarb Root
- It may be an effective weight control pack.
- It may be filled with nutrients and minerals to remain physically fit.
- It can form part of the regular fitness and meal plan.
- It is created by known health coaches.
- Aside from taking the supplement and tea, there is a recommended fitness plan.
ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea- Does It Really Work?
ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea is made for fitness enthusiasts and for people aiming to achieve their ideal weight and health through proper diet and exercise.
Its impressive list of ingredients and mechanism of action are pretty impressive, making one think that the product is as effective as advertised.
The Ingredients List Of ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea
ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea works as weight loss supplement, energy booster, and fat-burning products. MAXX supplement not only induces weight loss but also boost energy.
Daily Tea, on the other hand, suppresses the appetite while burning unwanted fat. The following are its key ingredients:
1. Green Coffee Extract
– Comes from coffee beans that haven’t been roasted; it may have the potential to help with weight loss according to Medical News Today, although the documented effects were small and the studies for such weren’t long term.
2. Caffeine Anhydrous
– Not only known for its weight loss benefits  through appetite suppression, but also for its effects on mental acuity, increased body coordination, and improved cognitive function.
3. Coleus Root Extract
– Used to treat heart disorders  such as high blood pressure and chest pain and respiratory disorders such as asthma.
– From a study of Psychology Today it is a non-dietary amino acid that reduces stress minus the sedative effects.
5. Salvia Root Extract
– Promotes cardiovascular and overall health by reducing blood cholesterol and sugar levels leading to decreased blood pressure; it is also known to promote regeneration of liver and kidney cells.
6. Yohimbe Bark Extract
– Cause dilation of peripheral blood vessels along with central nervous system stimulation; dilated vessels leads to improved blood circulation throughout the body.
1. Cassia Seed
– Beneficial in problems related to gastrointestinal function.
– Used for various digestive problems including heartburn, intestinal gas, bloating, loss of appetite, and colic in infants stated in a study.
3. Sencha Green Tea
– Has very high antioxidant properties in addition to being an effective anti-inflammatory and antiviral agent.
– Have been used for centuries to calm an upset stomach and help with sleep.
5. Pu’erh Leaf
– Improves mental alertness and promotes sharp thinking; it is also used for reducing high blood cholesterol levels.
6. Rhubarb Root
– Used primarily for digestive complaints including constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, stomach pain, and gastrointestinal bleeding.
– A study from Medical News Today shows that lemongrass provides relief from various stomach disorders.
Also Read – Negative Calorie Pill
FAQ For ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea
Q: How Much Does ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea Cost & Where Can I Buy It?
A: Customers can purchase ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea from its official website. One bottle of ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea costs $34.00
Q: Does ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea Provide A Free Trial Or Refund Policy?
A: We didn’t find any information about free trials, but the manufacturer offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Q: What Are The Side Effects Of ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea?
A: There are no reported side effects of ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea. However, there might be possible side effects while using the product.
Q: Should You Use ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea For Your Weight Loss Program?
A: Even while ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea doesn’t promote its ability to help you lose weight quickly, we couldn’t uncover enough evidence to support its long-term advantages either.
Q: Is It Safe to Take ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea Long-Term?
A: Yes, taking ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea for long-term weight loss is safe. There shouldn’t be any safety issues with this product because the substances typically don’t have any negative side effects.
Q: Does ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea Have Caffeine?
A: Yes, ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea has some caffeine, so you have to be mindful about when you take it.
Q: How Does It Smell And Taste?
A: The information available for ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea did not include a description as to its taste and smell.
Q: Is It Safe To Use?
A: ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea is generally safe unless you are allergic to one or more of the ingredients included in the formula.
Q: How Long Before I See Any Improvements?
A: ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea must be used on a daily basis for weeks before any improvements are seen or felt.
Possible Side Effects Of ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea
There are no known side effects in taking ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea. However, be sure to discontinue the product once you feel something’s wrong. If you have doubts, consult your physician and/or fitness expert first prior to using this weight loss combo.
Read Next – CarniShred
Know The Related Products
- Shaklee 180 is in the simplest of terms a brand of weight loss supplement. The Shaklee 180 products are all geared towards helping their consumers with weight loss. They help with factors such as suppression of appetite, control of carb cravings and boost of energy levels, increase metabolism levels and help with muscle building.
- Shape ReClaimed is a diet program monitored by practitioners and designed to help reduce toxic weight, reduce inflammation, detox and enhance immunity. It is practitioner-monitored, and therefore one has to look for a health care practitioner from their site, meet up, get tested, and be taken through the program under his/her supervision from time to time.
- Sheer Bliss is a dietary supplement that is designed to boost metabolism level as well as losing weight. It is purposely designed for women who are healthy and above 18 years. It uses all-natural ingredients that are clinically tested and proven safe for human consumption. It is widely offered for sale at an affordable price. The manufacturer guarantees the users of the positive results after using this formula as directed.
- Shred JYM is currently one of the most popular weight loss supplements. It is said to offer a three-stage fat-loss support system that attacks body fat from different angles in order to deliver a supercharged fat loss. It contains ingredients that support the release of fat from fat cells. There are also ingredients that encourage the transport of fat into the mitochondria.
ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea Review- Final Verdict
Since ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea is created by health coaches, it comes at par with other weight loss supplements and tea. Moreover, the ingredients are popular for their weight loss and fat burning properties.
However, the products do not have customer reviews to back up their claims. Hence, it is important to consult with experts and consider alternative products with credible reviews to get a good value for your money.