ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea Overview
ShedFat MAXX is a weight loss supplement that claims to induce proper weight loss, promote a solid and long-lasting energy source, and relieve bloating.
The Daily Tea complements the supplement by acting as a fat burner and appetite suppressant. The products are part of ShedFat’s fitness program aimed at losing weight. MAXX is taken as a long-term solution for weight loss, while the effects of the Daily Tea are more short-term.
Manufacturer Information And Claims About ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea
ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea is ShedFat’s flagship products. ShedFat is a company that aims to provide active lifestyle enthusiasts with products and services that would enable them to get one step nearer to their targets.
Table of Contents [Show]
The founders of the company are health coaches Rauve Haley and Mikey Nieves. Their mission, as adopted by the company, is to help people reach their fitness goals through fitness programs and supplements. They provide a 12-week custom training plan and 12-week custom meal plan among other services.
The Ingredients List
ShedFat MAXX & Daily Teaworks as weight loss supplement, energy booster, and fat burning products. MAXX supplement not only induces weight loss but also boost energy. The Daily Tea, on the other hand, suppresses the appetite while burning unwanted fat. The following are its key ingredients:
1. Green Coffee Extract – Comes from coffee beans that haven’t been roasted; it may have the potential to help with weight loss according to Medical News Today, although the documented effects were small and the studies for such weren’t long term.
2. Caffeine Anhydrous – Not only known for its weight loss benefits through appetite suppression, but also for its effects on mental acuity, increased body coordination, and improved cognitive function.
3. Coleus Root Extract – Used to treat heart disorders such as high blood pressure and chest pain and respiratory disorders such as asthma.
4. L-Theanine – From a study of Psychology Today it is a non-dietary amino acid that reduces stress minus the sedative effects.
5. Salvia Root Extract – Promotes cardiovascular and overall health by reducing blood cholesterol and sugar levels leading to decreased blood pressure; it is also known to promote regeneration of liver and kidney cells.
6. Yohimbe Bark Extract – Cause dilation of peripheral blood vessels along with central nervous system stimulation; dilated vessels leads to improved blood circulation throughout the body.
1. Cassia Seed – Beneficial in problems related to gastrointestinal function.
2. Fennel – Used for various digestive problems including heartburn, intestinal gas, bloating, loss of appetite, and colic in infants stated in a study.
3. Sencha Green Tea – Has very high antioxidant properties in addition to being an effective anti-inflammatory and antiviral agent.
4. Chamomile – Have been used for centuries to calm an upset stomach and help with sleep.
5. Pu’erh Leaf – Improves mental alertness and promotes sharp thinking; it is also used for reducing high blood cholesterol levels.
6. Rhubarb Root – Used primarily for digestive complaints including constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, stomach pain, and gastrointestinal bleeding.
7. Lemongrass – A study from Medical News Today shows that lemongrass provides relief from various stomach disorders.
ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea- Does It Really Work?
ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea are made for fitness enthusiasts and for people aiming to achieve their ideal weight and health through proper diet and exercise.
Its impressive list of ingredients and mechanism of action are pretty impressive, making one think that the product is as effective as advertised.
The Advantages Of ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea
- It may be an effective weight control pack.
- It may be filled with nutrients and minerals to remain physically fit.
- It can form part of the regular fitness and meal plan.
- It is created by known health coaches.
The Disadvantages Of ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea
- Aside from taking the supplement and tea, there is a recommended fitness plan.
ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea Questions and Answers
Q: How Does It Smell And Taste?
A: The information available for ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea did not include a description as to its taste and smell.
Q: Is It Safe To Use?
A: ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea is generally safe unless you are allergic to one or more of the ingredients included in the formula.
Q: How Long Before I See Any Improvements?
A: ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea must be used on a daily basis for weeks before any improvements are seen or felt.
Possible Side Effects
There are no known side effects in taking ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea. However, be sure to discontinue the product once you feel something’s wrong. If you have doubts, consult your physician and/or fitness expert first prior to using this weight loss combo.
ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea Review- Final Verdict
Since ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea is created by health coaches, it comes at par with other weight loss supplements and tea. Moreover, the ingredients are popular for their weight loss and fat burning properties.
However, the products do not have customer reviews to back up their claims. Hence, it is important to consult with experts and consider alternative products with credible reviews to get a good value for your money.
ShedFat MAXX & Daily Tea can be purchased through their Official Website
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.