Raspberry Ketone Max Overview
Through research, it is now an established fact that Raspberries contain compounds that can help the human body lose weight. Those compounds were showcased on the Dr. Oz Show and they are referred to as Ketone. The problem is, to fully enjoy the effect of Ketone one would have to eat a whole basket full of Raspberries. That is not an easy task. This is where Raspberry Ketone Max comes in.
The manufacturer proposes to offer you a capsule enriched with more than enough Ketone needed to have a real effect. In addition to that the supplement also comes with other ingredients to reinforce and accelerate the weight loss process.
In this article, we review Raspberry Ketone Max and give you a better picture of what the supplement is all about.
About The Manufacturer
Raspberry Ketone Max is a product from HealthBuy, a company founded in 2002 with the vision of supplying people with health and beauty products. HealthBuy is a member of the Natural Products Association and is dedicated to provide the best quality products to its customers.
Among other products offered by HealthBuy, you will find Colon Detox, Tanning Gel, Teeth Whitening Pens and many more. The company even has pet health products. You will certainly enjoy checking out the Official WebSite where you can find many other interesting products. You may even be able to take advantage of the promotional codes available to save more money as you purchase.
What are The Key Ingredients in Raspberry Ketone Max?
There are 5 active ingredients found in Raspberry Ketone Max. Let’s look at each.
- Raspbery Ketone: These are the most important compounds in the entire formula. Dr. Oz refers to them as “fat burner in a bottle”. Once inside the body these compounds are believed to help shrink fat cells inside and that is what is eventually going to result in a loss in weight.
- Green Tea Standard Extract: Green tea is rich in polyphenols and catechins. These are compounds that help boost metabolism and by extension, accelerate the process through which fat is burned. This ingredient also contains antioxidants that protect the body from the effect of free radicals.
- Chromium: Chromium is a mineral found in the human body that is involved in the regulation of blood sugar. It is a key player in the prevention of emotional craving.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is used in many weight loss supplements because it is known to boost thermogenesis and accelerate the weight loss process.
- L-Theanine: This compound is an amino acid used to improve the mood of the user.
Other ingredients used for the encapsulation of the product are Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate and Gelatin Capsules.
How Does it Work?
The ketone compounds inside the supplement are believed to directly attack fat cells and shrink them down and when that is combined with an increased body temperature and improved metabolic rate, the chances that fat cells survive are quite slim.
Raspberry Ketone Max Advantages
- The supplement is made with natural ingredients
- It contains substances that help boost metabolism
- It helps regulate the level of blood sugar and prevent emotional craving
- Protects the body from free radicals by supplying it with antioxidants
Raspberry Ketone Max Disadvantages
- There is no conclusive evidence that Raspberry Ketone Max works in all cases
- The price for a bottle is relatively high
- The supplement does contain a considerable amount of caffeine and that may result in side effects
What Does Raspberry Ketone Max Claim to do?
The manufacturer of Raspberry Ketone Max believes that you should see a significant change in weight as you keep using the supplement.
Raspberry Ketone Max Cost, Dosage and Directions to Use
A bottle of 60 capsules is going to cost you $49.95. That said if you want to save more money, you should as well go for the 6 month supply which includes 3 additional bottles as a bonus. Also after ordering your first set of bottles, the manufacturer automatically gives you a free membership to an online fitness program which allows you to track your progress over time.
The daily recommended dose is 2 capsules at a time.
Raspberry Ketone Max Warnings
Raspberry Ketone Max is not a supplement for pregnant women or children under the age of 18.
Is Raspberry Ketone Max a Scam?
At the time of writing, we did not come across any information suggesting that Raspberry Ketone Max is a scam.
The fact that the manufacturer of Raspberry Ketone Max is offering you an online fitness program in addition to the supplement is good news. By combining the use of the supplement with daily exercise, chances are higher that you get results. It doesn’t hurt to at least try.
Where To Find It?
For more details, please go Official WebSite
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."