Constantly dieting and trying to lose weight without much success can be extremely frustrating. But being overweight is a major health risk, so it’s important to keep trying to get to an ideal weight so your body will function at optimum levels.
Rapid Tone is a diet product which is supposed to burn fat, speed up your metabolism and stave off your cravings.
What is Rapid Tone?
Rapid Tone is a diet product consisting of 60 supplements. The manufacturer claims that it speeds up the metabolism, helps burn fat and prevent new fat from forming, suppresses appetite and uplifts mood.
Who is the Manufacturer of Rapid Tone?
The manufacturer of the product is Rapid Tone, which was founded in June of 2018 as an organization which produces and sells diet products.
The supplements they sell are supposed to initiate fat burning in the body, prevent new fat from developing and speed up metabolism. Rapid Tone claims that their diet supplements are natural and incur no side effects.
How Does Rapid Tone Work?
Rapid Tone contains ingredients which speed up the metabolism, like Green Tea and Ginseng. This helps you lose weight faster. Both Forskolin and Green Tea are known to burn fat through the process of oxidation.
Forskolin is a fat blocker, preventing new fat from forming. The supplements also contain Serotonin, which is a mood enhancer. With your mood enhanced you are more likely to want to be active and exercise.
Rapid Tone Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
There are a number of central active ingredients in these supplements. Forskolin is one of the main ingredients. It’s an extract taken from a plant found in Asia called Coleus Forskohlii. Among its many benefits, it has an amazing capacity to initiate weight loss by burning fat and making sure new fat does not develop. It also speeds up metabolism and helps build muscles.
The ingredients of the product are:
- Green Tea: Contains pigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). It speeds up the metabolism and initiates fat being burned in the body.
- Garcinia Cambogia Fruit: Contains a substance which is extracted from the rind for use in weight loss. It’s the hydroxycitric acid in the extract which has weight-loss properties.
- Ginseng: Both speeds up your metabolism and provides you with an abundance of energy, which makes you likely to do more physical activity.
- CLA: A fatty acid found in meat and some dairy. It is said to assist in the breakdown of fat and in building up muscle tone and strength.
- Vitamin B-12: Has the ability to assist in turning fats into usable energy. It also helps to process carbohydrates.
- Psyllium Husk: A plant which has husks containing seeds. These seeds have an elevated level of soluble fiber, which aids in digestion.
What are the Advantages of Rapid Tone?
- Speeds up the body’s metabolism
- Burns body fat as energy
- May have a positive impact on mood
- Reduces cravings and suppress appetite
- May prevent new fat from forming
What are the Disadvantages of Rapid Tone?
- Can only be purchased online
- Must consult with physician before beginning treatment
- Effectiveness of the product varies by user
- Only adults over the age of 18 should use
How Should You Take Rapid Tone?
Each bottle contains 60 capsules. You should take two each day, at separate times, while you’re having a meal.
Ideally take one in the morning with breakfast and the other in the evening, with supper. You must take two tablets a day, not less, or the supplements will not work. Drink a glass of water after taking a dose.
How Much Does Rapid Tone Cost?
When reviewing the product information on the manufacturer’s website, no prices are listed anywhere. Presumably you have to provide your personal information and begin the purchase before you see the prices.
What is Rapid Tone’s Return Policy?
Customers who are interested in trying a ‘risk-free’ month of the product may do so and get 30 day money-back guarantee if the product is ineffective. For a brief time, the company is offering its customers an additional discount for making their purchase online at the official website.
Does Rapid Tone Offer a Free Trial?
No, the company does not offer a free trial of the product directly. But they do offer a one-month trial where you can get your money back if you’re unhappy with the results.
Rapid Tone Review – Final Verdict
The reviews for these supplements were quite varied. Some users stated that they did lose weight on the capsules and experienced no side effects. Others claimed that the medications had no effect at all and their weight did not change.
Two reviewers said they had mild stomach pain after taking Rapid Tone. They may have been intolerant to one or more ingredients in the product. It’s important to research the ingredients carefully before beginning treatment, especially if you have a known sensitivity to medications.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.