In This Review
What is Slimmetry?
Any person that seriously wants to lose weight understands that it will take some dedication, exercise, and diet to be able to achieve real results. It is not that easy though, and some help will always be welcome.
Nutrilite Slimmetry is a weight loss advertisement to offer the needed help that could boost your weight loss efforts and enable you to achieve your goals much faster.
It combines cutting-edge nutritional science with a convenient supplement to support your weight loss journey, making it a valuable addition to your commitment to a healthier, slimmer you.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How Does It Rate?
- Brand name of the product is Nutrilite.
- It is a dietary supplement brand founded about 75 years ago by a certain Carl Rehnborg.
- The establishment has over 6311 acres of land distributed in Mexico, Brazil, Washington, and California.
- And in strict compliance with USA GMPs.
- GreenSelect Phytosome
- Green Tea Extract
- Pregelatinized Corn Starch
- Sodium Starch Glycolate
- Carnauba Wax
- Made with natural ingredients.
- Made from a company that has over 75 years of experience in the field.
- Ingredients used are extracted from plants organically grown.
- It boosts the metabolism of the user.
- It increases the secretion of fat-burning enzymes.
- It gives the user control over his desire to eat.
- It does not contain any special ingredient not already found in other weight loss supplements.
- There is no conclusive evidence that the product really works.
How Does Nutrilite Slimmetry Work?
The 4 ingredients used in the formulation of Slimmetry do play specific roles that are expected to result in a significant loss in weight. Green tea extract is expected to increase metabolism and encourage the user to be more active.
Yerba Mate takes care of keeping the active user in the right mood so that he does not overeat even though he is burning more fat. At the same time, Birch Leaf is flushing away excess water and Coleus Forskolin is influencing the release of more fat-burning enzymes.
Nutrilite Slimmetry® is not one of those supplements that promise the sky without you doing any homework.
Its manufacturer does recommend that you reduce your calorie intake and exercise moderately if you want to burn fat. Honest products like that are difficult to find nowadays.
If you are considering trying this supplement here is a review that will give you an idea of what to expect.
Nutrilite Slimmetry Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
As per the Supplement Facts of this product. some of the main ingredients are as follows:
– Most people gain weight after losing weight as a result of compensatory adjustments designed to keep body energy levels steady. Green tea (GT) preparations, which assist sustain energy expenditure during dieting, might be a good way to keep weight off.
Greenselect Phytosome, which is caffeine-free, may have therapeutic potential for weight maintenance following weight reduction.
– Eggs, soybeans, mustard, sunflower seeds, and other foods contain phosphatidylcholine. It may be present in all cells of the body. Choline can also be obtained from phosphatidylcholine. Ulcerative colitis is treated with phosphatidylcholine.
Phosphatidylcholine is converted into acetylcholine in the body. Acetylcholine is required for memory and other bodily processes. In persons with a kind of inflammatory bowel illness, phosphatidylcholine may assist to protect the large intestine wall.
Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis- leaf)
– Green tea is one of the most widely consumed beverages on the planet, so chances are you’ve heard of it. Green tea extract, on the other hand, is a concentrated version of the popular drink manufactured from dried green tea leaves.
Because green tea extract contains caffeine, it is widely used in energy beverages. It’s also high in antioxidants and plant components called catechins, which are the basis for many health-boosting claims.
Pregelatinized Corn Starch
– Many foods, especially those prepared at low temperatures, employ pregelatinized starches to increase viscosity and produce a desired texture. Other components employed in food systems might impact the pregelatinized starch’s functional characteristics.
Sodium Starch Glycolate
– A typical super-disintegrant used to accelerate fast disintegration and dissolution of IR solid dosage forms is sodium starch glycolate. It is made by modifying starch chemically, such as carboxymethylation to increase hydrophilicity and cross-linking to decrease solubility.
– Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide used in the food industry. It’s made from partially hydrolyzed vegetable starch and comes in the form of a white hygroscopic spray-dried powder. Maltodextrin is highly digested, absorbing as quickly as glucose, and comes in a variety of flavor’s, from mild to practically flavorless (depending on the degree of polymerisation).
– Glycerin is a trihydroxy alcohol having osmotic diuretic and laxative actions that are localized. Glycerin raises the osmolality of blood plasma, drawing water from tissues into the interstitial fluid and plasma. This drug also limits water reabsorption in the kidney’s proximal tubule, resulting in increased water and salt excretion as well as a decrease in blood volume.
– Carnauba wax, commonly known as Brazil wax or Ceara wax, is a kind of vegetable wax made from the fronds of the Brazilian carnauba palm (Copernicia prunifera). Carnauba wax is used in a variety of goods as a vegan food-grade polish and as a hardening or gelling agent.
Nutrilite Slimmetry – Video Review
Nutrilite Slimmetry – FAQ’s
Q: How do you lose weight with Nutrilite Slimmetry?
A: The manufacturer’s claim is quite modest. All they are saying is that if you combine the use of Slimmetry with a low-calorie diet and regular exercise, you should be able to lose weight consistently.
Q: How much is Nutrilite Slimmetry weight loss supplement?
A: Nutrilite Slimmetry will cost you $33.00. However, the prices may change from time to time.
Q: What is the recommended dosage of Amway Nutrilite Slimmetry?
A: As per the manufacturer’s recommendation the suggested dosage of Slimmetry is 1 tablet twice a day with meals.
Q: What are the precautions of Nutrilite Slimmetry?
A: It is not advised to take more than the 6 recommended tablets per day. Pregnant women should not use the supplement. It is only for adults above the age of 18. You preferably want to consult a physician before making use of it.
Q: Is Slimmetry a Scam?
A: The company behind Slimmetry® has been around for years. It has a reputation to defend. It is certainly not the kind of company that would engage in scams.
Q: How are the Nutrilite Slimmetry Reviews given by the consumers?
A: Reading the consumer reviews before sitting at a particular product is important. Following are some of the Nutrilite Slimmetry Reviews given by the consumers that you can read before making your decision.
Great product. Losing weight. About 1 lb. a week I would be losing more if I could get to the gym. Try to work out at home but too many distractions. Don’t feel the gym isn’t safe yet and I’m not interested in exercising with a mask on. I feel if I were working out at a gym, I would be losing more than one pound a week for sure. I do recommend this product. I,m 55 years young. I take this twice a day with meals like it recommends. ~ Review by Beth W
Amway Nutrilite Slimmetry is an amazing weight loss product along with me eating right and doing some simple exercise. I’m over 40 so weight seems to come easier than in my twenties so with Nutrilite Slimmetry it helps me to keep a slimmer waistline and keep me in good physical shape. Thank you Nutrilite it works!!!!! ~ Review by Ruthie T
(Above reviews have been taken from the official website)
Q: Where to Find Nutrilite Slimmetry?
A: You can buy this product from its Official Website.
Nutrilite Slimmetry – Seller info
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Contact: 1-800-253-6500
Nutrilite Slimmetry Alternatives
|Products||Cost Range||Key Ingredients|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Chromium Picolinate, Caffeine, Nopal, L-Carnitine Fumarate, Alpha-Lacys Reset|
|Gundry MD MCT Wellness||$49.95||C8 MCT Oil Powder, Organic Acacia Gum, Redcurrant and Blackcurrant Extract, Red Grape Extract|
|Revitaa Pro||$89.00||Resveratrol, Passiflora Incarnata, Prickly Pear, Corydalis Yanhusuo|
|NutraTrim||$59.95||Biotin, Chromium, Vitamin B6 & B12, Niacin, Thiamin, Pantothenic acid, and Riboflavin|
Nutrilite Slimmetry Reviews – Final Verdict
Slimmetry® is an OK product. There is nothing really that stands out about it. The ingredients found in it can also be found in other supplements which can be bought at a much cheaper price. The only reason you might want to try it is that it is made with ingredients that come from an organic farm. That aside, you can just look for something else.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
8 SourcesWe review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Phosphatidylcholine - Uses, Side Effects, And More. www.webmd.com
 Is Green Tea Extract Beneficial? https://health.clevelandclinic.org
 Physicochemical properties of pregelatinized wheat and corn. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com
 Multiple sources of sodium starch glycolate. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
 Maltodextrin. https://en.wikipedia.org
 Glycerin. https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
 Carnauba Wax. www.britannica.com
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."