Overview of Lipoderm Ultra
There are many products for weight loss being sold on the market including dietary supplements (fat burners), exercise machines and books about losing weight.
Recently, a new breed of products has taken the market by storm.
These are fat loss products that are applied topically to the problem areas to reduce fat in such areas.
The biggest question obviously is if these products are really effective.
Is it really possible to reduce fat by applying a product on the problem areas?
Let’s carefully inspect such a product to determine the answer to these vital questions.
Lipoderm Ultra is a topically applied gel that claims to reduce fat where it is applied.
It claims to work by utilizing several fat-fighting ingredients which decrease nutrient uptake and insulin sensitivity in fat cells.
It also increases leptin expression, leptin sensitivity and other lipolytic signals like norepinephrine.
The result is maximal fat depletion. The formulation also facilitates the increased utilization of fatty acids in the muscles while sparing glycogen.
How Does It Rate?
- Lipoderm Ultra is from a company called Avant Labs which offers a few weight loss products.
- Available in gel form.
- Yohimbe HCl
- Octopamine HCl
- Ascorbyl palmitate
- It helps make the skin become more firm
- It helps get rid of excess water in certain areas of the body
- There are several retailers selling it online
- It is easy to use
- There are some positive reviews on the product online
- It is not clinically proven to be effective or safe
- There is no clinical evidence that active ingredients work. There is even no explanation of how each of the ingredients works on the Avant Labs website
- It is not from a reputable manufacturer
- It contains yohimbe which is linked to a range of side effects
- It contains caffeine which is a diuretic
Alternatives to Lipoderm Ultra Topical Fat Burner
Lipoderm Ultra Gel Reviews – How Does It Work?
Lipoderm Ultra contains ingredients like caffeine, sesamin, and synephrine, which help you lose belly fat with no side effects. This unique gel cream fights fat cells and helps you achieve your goals quickly thanks to a perfect combination of fat-fighting substances.
Lipoderm Ultra Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The active ingredients of Lipoderm Ultra are:
– Lipoderm Ultra Gel contains a significant amount of yohimbine HCl. It has traditionally been used for aphrodisiac purposes. Aside from that, some studies suggests that yohimbe may help with weight loss .
– Synephrine is a caffeine-like stimulant that can help burn fat, decrease hunger, and enhance energy. It’s frequently used as a weight-loss supplement to improve metabolism and burn fat.
– According to a Japanese study, sesamin boosts the activity of many liver enzymes that break down fatty acids. Sesamin may improve fat reduction and lower the body’s fat storage capacity by enhancing the liver’s fat-burning capacity .
It also contains octopamine HCl, acetyl-icarntine, ascorbyl palmitate, and lecithin, benzyl alcohol, water, isopropyl alcohol, I-menthol, triglyceride complex, n-methyl-2-pyrroidinone, laurocapram and carbomer.
There is no information available on the product’s website regarding the functions of each active ingredient.
Avant labs Lipoderm Ultra Topical Fat Burner – FAQ’s
Q: How To Use Lipoderm Ultra?
A: Just rub the gel into the skin on the areas you want to reduce fat. Apply twice a day. Allow it to dry for 2 to 3 minutes for full absorption.
Q: What are the precautions to Take while Using this shake?
A: Lipoderm Ultra Topical Fat Burner contains substances that should not be used by children, geriatrics, pregnant women, or people who have or are at risk of having high blood pressure or other cardio-vascular disorders. If dizziness, insomnia, tremors, anxiety, headache, or heart palpitations develop, discontinue usage.
Q: Where To Buy Lipoderm Ultra Gel?
A: You can buy Lipoderm Ultra from Amazon and Walmart.
Lipoderm Ultra Review – Final Verdict
There are some people who have tried Lipoderm Ultra and claim it works. However, most of them say it only helps make the skin become firmer in the area where it is applied. The primary problem with this fat loss product is that there is no evidence that it is actually effective. It has not undergone any testing for safety or effectiveness. Generally, there is no evidence that supports the claims of topical fat loss products. Because of these facts, this is not a product worth recommending.
A topical fat burner may be the missing piece in your overall fitness regimen. Topical fat burners can enhance the appearance of your abs. In addition to an intense fitness regimen and a healthy diet, cutting gels can help reduce the appearance of unsightly surface fat revealing a trim, fit, and sculpted physique.
Below you'll find some of the most effective topical fat burning products on the market today, in our opinion.