What is Keto Lean?
Keto Lean is a weight-loss aid in the form of a dietary supplement. This product is composed of natural ingredients and may have fewer side effects than a prescription medication.
This is a keto diet product, meaning that it’s intended for people who are on a low carbohydrate food plan.
Table of Contents [Show]
Keto Lean is supposed to enhance the fat-burning effect of the keto diet and this product also contains caffeine, which speeds up your metabolism in addition to the fat-burning properties.
Because Keto Lean gives you a huge amount of energy, it may motivate you to exercise for a longer period of time. Finally, the manufacturer claims that this supplement can increase your cognitive skills.
Who is the Manufacturer of Keto Lean?
The product is manufactured by a company of the same name – Keto Lean.
As with many dietary supplement companies, they are taking advantage of the immense popularity of the keto diet and producing supplements that support the diet’s purported effects i.e. increased fat burning and weight loss.
How Does Keto Lean Work?
Ideally, the customer using this weight loss product is already following a ketogenic diet. This means they are eating few carbohydrates and a lot of protein every day. On a low carbohydrate diet, the body is starved for glucose.
The liver releases ketones into your system in response to this, and you go into a state of ketosis. This causes you to begin burning stored fat for fuel, since you have no glucose available. In this manner, you lose weight rapidly.
This product is also high in caffeine, which gives you energy to exercise for longer, and speeds up your metabolism, so more calories are burned even when the body is at rest.
Keto Lean Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Calcium B-Hydroxybutyrate: BHB has ketones which connect to minerals like calcium. This helps the body to remain in ketosis, where it burns fat instead of glucose as energy.
- Magnesium B-Hydroxybutyrate: The ketones in BHB have a connection to the mineral magnesium. These ketones make sure that the body will burn fat instead of sugar, so you rapidly lose weight.
- Sodium B-Hydroxybutyrate: It’s composed of ketones that bind to sodium (salt). These ketones make sure the body stays in a state of ketosis. In this state, the body has very little sugar, so it burns fat instead.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: This is a popular addition to many weight loss supplements as it is said to support energy levels and stimulate the metabolism to burn calories more effectively. While most people can handle certain amounts of caffeine, those who are particularly sensitive to it may need to avoid taking supplements where caffeine is a key component.
Other ingredients include:
- Rice Flour: This is a food staple in many countries, and one of the most cultivated crops in the world. Very often it’s included in supplements as an inactive ingredient but unfortunately, it’s also a common allergen for many people so its not the best choice for a filler.
- Gelatin: This is used to form the capsule itself. However, Gelatin is supposed to have fat-burning and weight-loss properties too. It has no odor, taste, or smell.
What are the Advantages of Keto Lean?
- The supplement might help you lose weight.
- This product could provide you with extra energy.
- Keto Lean may burn fat from your body rapidly.
- It may suppress your appetite and curb cravings.
- Keto Lean could enhance cognitive alertness.
What are the Disadvantages of Keto Lean?
- Keto Lean contains rice flour, which many people are allergic to.
- The product contains caffeine, possibly making it unsuitable for those sensitive to this ingredient.
- The supplement is not unique compared to other keto supplements.
- In high amounts, this supplement can be dangerous.
How Should You Take Keto Lean?
The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day. You should take them at the same time, with a full glass of water. Take them about 20-30 minutes before you eat your morning or noon meal.
How Much Does Keto Lean Cost?
This product is for sale from an independent online retailer for $44.95. This is rather reasonable in comparison with many other keto supplements.
What is Keto Lean’s Return Policy?
There’s no official return policy listed for Keto Lean. However, if you purchase the product from an independent retailer you will be covered by their return policy.
Does Keto Lean Offer a Free Trial?
No, there doesn’t appear to be a free trial offer, nor are there any free samples available.
Keto Lean Review – Final Verdict
Keto Lean is one of many keto diet supplements on the market. The manufacturer suggests that it will help keep those on the diet stay in a state of ketosis, burning fat rapidly as energy. The weight loss supplement is also supposed to speed up your metabolism, further adding to its weight-loss potential. It may fill you with energy to stimulate your workouts and there is a suggestion that it could enhance your mental processes.
On the downside, this supplement contains caffeine which some people may be sensitive to. In addition, Keto Lean has nothing unique about it, to make it stand out from its competitors in the market. The ingredients are the same, and so are the stated benefits listed. There’s no reason to buy this over any of the other dozens of choices available except for the fact that the price is much lower than average.
However, there’s more to a good keto product than price, so look at the ingredients and the quality of the product too. Finally, do visit your doctor before taking any kind of keto supplement, to get approval.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.