What is Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock?
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock claims to be a high-powered organic weight-loss supplement. The product is meant to be a super fat burner that helps you lose weight rapidly.
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock gives you a lot of extra energy, which allows you to be more active and work out for longer. The supplement also curbs the appetite, so you don’t overeat.
How Does It Rate?
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
- The company behind the product is called Cellucor.
- The company was founded in 2002 in Austin, Texas.
- Already selling over 2 million products worldwide.
- White Willow
- Passion Flower
- The product can help you burn more calories.
- According to the manufacturer, this supplement is a great fat-burner.
- Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock can suppress your appetite.
- It can provide you with an abundance of energy.
- It has a lot of caffeine, which could make you jittery and nervous.
- There are several medical conditions that preclude taking this product.
- Taking more than the recommended dosage can be harmful.
How does Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock work?
Ingredients like caffeine and white willow speed up the metabolism, which helps put the body into a state of thermogenesis. This causes you to give off heat, burn fat rapidly, and lose weight. Research in the International Journal of Obesity shows that stimulation of thermogenesis leads to fat loss.
Caffeine is also an effective appetite suppressant. Research in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition shows that caffeine intake is related to successful weight-loss maintenance.
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
– This addictive substance speeds up the metabolism and puts the body into a fat-burning state. It can also curb the appetite. The Mayo Clinic states that caffeine only has a moderate effect on weight loss.
– This is the bark from a few different types of a willow tree. it’s an effective pain remedy. It’s also considered a good weight-loss aid, explains an article by academic Tawne Bachus it speeds up the metabolism.
– This is an herb, and according to Science Direct, it has often been used as an anxiety and sleep remedy, as well as for ADHD treatment. It can help with weight loss and may lower blood pressure.
Q: How should you take Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock?
A: You should take this product for a period of 8 weeks, and then take a break of less than 4 weeks. The recommended dosage is one capsule once or twice a day, 6 hours apart.
NOTE: Drink water throughout the day to stay hydrated. Don’t take more than the recommended dosage under any circumstances, or it can be dangerous.
Q: How much does Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock cost?
A: The product is available from a number of online retailers, although many say it’s been discontinued for the time being. You can find the supplement online for $20, reduced from $55.95.
Q: What is Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer does not offer a money-back guarantee for their products.
Q: Does Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock offer a free trial?
A: At the moment this company is not offering a free trial for the product. If you want to try the product, go to the official manufacturer’s website.
Read Next – Blue Star Nutraceuticals Blade
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Review – Conclusion
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock appears to be a very popular product in the market. The online customer reviews are from happy users who felt that this product helped them with their weight-loss goals. They particularly mentioned that it was good at suppressing the appetite.
The negative side of this product is that the ingredients are not overly safe. Some serious potential side effects and many health conditions preclude taking the supplement. Anyone considering taking this product must get medical approval from a doctor first.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
1 SourcesWe review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."