What is Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock?
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock claims to be a high powered organic weight-loss supplement. The product is meant to be a super fat-burner which helps you lose weight rapidly.
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock gives you a lot of extra energy, which allows you to be more active and work out for longer. The supplement also curbs the appetite, so you don’t overeat.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the manufacturer of Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock?
Cellucor is a sports nutrition company that produces natural supplements to improve your athletic performance and help you lose weight. The company was founded in 2002 in Austin, Texas. It’s a leader in the sports nutrition field, already selling over 2 million products worldwide.
How does Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock work?
Ingredients like caffeine and white willow speed up the metabolism, which helps put the body into a state of thermogenesis. This causes you to give off heat, burn fat rapidly, and lose weight. Research in the International Journal of Obesity shows that stimulation of thermogenesis leads to fat loss.
Caffeine is also an effective appetite suppressant. Research in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition shows that caffeine intake is related to successful weight-loss maintenance.
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
- Caffeine – This addictive substance speeds up the metabolism and puts the body into a fat-burning state. It can also curb the appetite. The Mayo Clinic states that caffeine only has a moderate effect on weight loss.
- White Willow – This is the bark from a few different types of a willow tree. it’s an effective pain remedy. It’s also considered a good weight-loss aid, explains an article by academic Tawne Bachus it speeds up the metabolism.
- Passion Flower – This is an herb, and according to Science Direct, it has often been used as an anxiety and sleep remedy, as well as for ADHD treatment. It can help with weight loss and may lower blood pressure.
What are the Advantages of Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock?
- The product can help you burn more calories.
- According to the manufacturer, this supplement is a great fat-burner.
- Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock can suppress your appetite.
- It can provide you with an abundance of energy.
What are the Disadvantages of Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock?
- It has a lot of caffeine, which could make you jittery and nervous.
- There are a number of medical conditions that preclude taking this product.
- Taking more than the recommended dosage can be harmful.
Q: How should you take Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock?
A: You should take this product for a period of 8 weeks, and then take a break of less than 4 weeks. The recommended dosage is one capsule once or twice a day, 6 hours apart.
NOTE: Drink water throughout the day to stay hydrated. Don’t take more than the recommended dosage under any circumstances, or it can be dangerous.
Q: How much does Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock cost?
A: The product is available from a number of online retailers, although many say it’s been discontinued for the time being. You can find the supplement online for $20, reduced from $55.95.
Q: What is Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer does not offer a money-back guarantee for their products.
Q: Does Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock offer a free trial?
A: At the moment this company is not offering a free trial for the product. If you want to try the product, go to the official manufacturer’s website.
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Review – Conclusion
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock appears to be a very popular product in the market. The customer reviews that exist online are from happy users who felt that this product helped them with their weight-loss goals. They particularly mentioned that it was good at suppressing the appetite.
The negative side of this product is that the ingredients are not overly safe. There are some serious potential side effects and many health conditions that preclude taking the supplement. it’s essential that anyone considering taking this product get medical approval from a doctor first.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.