Cell tech is from the popular supplement brand MuscleTech.
It has been around for several years but there are still many questions regarding how it actually works and what are its specific benefits.
Some people think it is a fat burner while others think it is a product for building muscle.
Let’s take this popular supplement under scrutiny and determine what kind of benefits it actually offers.
How Does It Rate?
- A multi-stage combination of carbohydrates in the creatine formula CELL-TECH causes a significant insulin spike after exercise.
- Insulin is released as a result of the potent carbohydrates, which enables it to transport the massive 10g dose of creatine and other nutrients directly into the muscle.
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
- Helps with recovery and muscle building.
- Can enhance physical performance.
- Form a reputable company.
- Doesn’t require cycling.
- Many people say it comes in delicious flavors.
- Has been on the market for a long time.
- There are some clinical studies proving its effectiveness in enhancing physical performance and aiding recovery.
- Doesn’t help with fat loss.
- Very expensive. There are many other creatine products that are priced much lower.
- Contains a lot of sugar.
- Contains a lot of calories which is not good for weight loss.
- Causes water retention and weight gain.
How does Cell-Tech Work?
Cell-Tech is basically a creatine supplement. Creatine is well-known in the bodybuilding and athletic industry because of the many benefits it offers.
First of all, it can help with muscle recovery. Secondly, it has been proven to significantly boost muscle performance and help the user gain lean muscle. In terms of fat loss, the product doesn’t really offer any benefits.
The product offers a special multi-stage delivery combination of carbohydrates which are vital to the movement of creatine into the muscle for faster recovery.
It also contains amino acids which help in the recovery and growth process of the muscles.
It also contains alpha-lipoic acid which has been found to improve the absorption of creatine.
Cell-Tech Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient that supplies antioxidants to the body and help’s in weight loss.
– According to study, Vitamin B6 also boosts your metabolism, allowing you to burn calories and fat faster and more efficiently.
– B12 functions by transforming the food we consume into sugar and other forms of energy that keep the body functioning properly. B12 is frequently linked to weight loss due to its capacity to speed up metabolism and give long-lasting energy.
Other Ingredients :
Carbohydrates (15 g sugar) magnesium, calcium, sodium, potassium, creatine monohydrate, creatine HCL, taurine, L-alaline, L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, and alpha-lipoic acid.
Cell-Tech offers no benefits when it comes to weight loss and fat burning. It is basically a creatine supplement that helps with recovery and muscle building. It can cause significant weight gain because creatine basically works by increasing the amount of water in the muscles. This means that you will be gaining weight instead of losing it with this product.
For improving athletic performance and recovery, this is a great product. However, if weight loss is your goal you should be looking at fat burners like Hydroxycut which is from the same company behind Cell-Tech.
A topical fat burner may be the missing piece in your overall fitness regimen. Topical fat burners can enhance the appearance of your abs. In addition to an intense fitness regimen and a healthy diet, cutting gels can help reduce the appearance of unsightly surface fat revealing a trim, fit, and sculpted physique.
Below you'll find some of the most effective topical fat burning products on the market today, in our opinion.