What is Calatrim?
Calatrim is a dietary supplement that may help you to lose weight by working with your body’s metabolism.
There is so little information about this product available, it is hard to say exactly what the manufacturer claims that their product can do to assist you with your weight loss goals.
Who is the Manufacturer of Calatrim?
There is very little information provided about the manufacturer of this product online and they don’t appear to have an official product website.
Table of Contents [Show]
It is not known if they make any other supplements apart from Calatrim and consumers may have trouble finding a retailer for the product.
How Does Calatrim Work?
It is believed that this supplement boosts the availability of Calcium in your body. This is an essential mineral needed by the body to help maintain many functions including the metabolism, which may support weight loss efforts.
Calatrim Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Little is known about the actual formula used to make Calatrim; however it is believed to have one main active ingredient, and that is detailed below.
- Calcium – Calcium is an essential mineral needed by the human body and is also the most plentiful mineral in the body. It is believed that diets low in Calcium are associated with higher body weight. Calcium serves several key functions in the body including those related to the muscles and also helping to control hormone levels. Improvement in these functions could assist with weight loss.
The research surrounding Calcium as a weight loss aid is mixed, and without knowing the other active ingredients used in Calatrim, it is difficult to determine how well this supplement may work. According to some information gathered, the formula contains no stimulants and is all-natural, but these claims cannot be verified.
What are the Advantages of Calatrim?
- Calatrim may provide a boost in your calcium levels.
- You may lose some weight taking Calatrim.
- The calcium in Calatrim may help improve several aspects of health.
- This may be an all-natural product.
What are the Disadvantages of Calatrim?
- There is no information available about the manufacturer of this supplement.
- There is little to no ingredient information available for consumers.
- It can be hard to determine potential allergy risks without knowing the ingredients.
- If you take any prescription medications, you should discuss taking Calatrim with your healthcare provider.
How Should You take Calatrim?
There are no dosage recommendations available about how much or how often you should take this supplement. However, this information may be available on the product label and the suggested dose should be followed for best results.
How Much Does Calatrim Cost?
This is unknown as there is no information on where you can purchase Calatrim. If Calatrim is available from more than one retail website, then the price will vary amongst sellers.
What is Calatrim’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer has provided no information about returns of this product. It is likely that retailers of the supplement will provide their own return policy.
Does Calatrim Offer a Free Trial?
No, at this time there is no information about a free trial of this product.
Calatrim Review – Final Verdict
At the time of this review, there seems to be a complete lack of information surrounding Calatrim and the manufacturer. Without seeing the product label or at least the ingredient information, it is difficult to know exactly how Calatrim is supposed to help you lose weight.
If you can find a retailer of Calatrim, you can give the product a try for yourself to see if it can help you lose weight. You may have to purchase a bottle in order to see the ingredients, which should be listed on the product label. Although Calcium is considered safe, we cannot confirm that this is the only ingredient in Calatrim.
Before you start using a weight loss supplement to assist your weight loss journey take a moment to compare product labels and research the ingredients so you can make an educated selection and get the product that will work best for your needs. Always check with your healthcare provider before you begin taking supplements of any kind.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.