What is XyLEAN?
XyLEAN is a health supplement for rapid weight loss. According to the manufacturer’s promise, it supports rapid weight loss success by boosting your physical and mental energy, suppressing your appetite, and increasing your water flow.
The product contains the manufacturer’s trade-marked Phase-2 Carb Controller which is said to prevent and/or slow down the digestion of complex carbohydrates by inhibiting the starch-digesting enzyme amylase.
Table of Contents [Show]
The weight loss product is intended to reduce food cravings and reduce calorie intake while simultaneously help burn through fat faster. By promising to slow the body’s uptake of carbs, it is designed to decrease the number of calories absorbed.
Who is the Manufacturer of XyLEAN?
XyLEAN is manufactured by Lexona Labs of Cape Coral, Florida. They designed their diet supplement XyLEAN to help suppress appetite and to increase metabolic rate, which is how fast the body burns through energy and then fat.
The company suggests that part of what makes dieting so hard is controlling the appetite and pesky cravings. At the same time, they do not advocate skipping meals because they suggest that pushes the body into starvation mode, making it fight back.
According to the product manufacturer, the body slows its metabolic rate to save as much energy as it can when you starve it, because it is not sure when it will get more fuel. Instead of that strategy, they suggest that the fastest weight loss can be experienced by eating four small meals a day consistently.
Such a strategy may allow your body to trust that it will always have fuel. Since it is getting smaller amounts, it forces the body to start burning fat as fuel because it isn’t getting as much energy from fuel.
How Does XyLEAN Work?
XyLEAN is designed to work as a weight loss aid by supporting three strategies.
The first strategic component is boosting physical and mental energy to ensure that the customer can more ably perform workouts and make wise meal choices.
The second strategy supported is to suppress the appetite to ensure that the customer is strong enough to resist cravings for snacks, reduce overall calorie intake, and burn through fat faster to slow the body’s uptake of carbs, decreasing the number of calories absorbed.
The product is also designed to support a third strategy of increasing water flow that may allow the body to flush out harmful toxins.
XyLEAN Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
XyLEAN is a weight loss supplement which contains ingredients that may heighten physical and mental energy, suppress the appetite and increase water flow. It has been created with ingredients which include:
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine stimulates the body’s nervous system and may reduce fatigue and suppress food cravings.
- Phase II Carb Controller – This is an appetite suppressant trademarked by Lexona Labs that may prevent and/or slow down the digestion of complex carbohydrates by inhibiting the starch-digesting enzyme amylase.
- Beta-Phenylethylamine HCI – This is an organic compound know for its cognitive enhancement abilities. Within the human brain, it may cause the release of both norepinephrine and dopamine, two chemicals that regulate mood and behavior.
- L-Theanine – An amino acid that promotes relaxation without causing drowsiness and is commonly found in teas, L-Theanine is used to reduce stress and improve attention.
- Synepherine HCL – An alkaloid extract of bitter orange peels, synerpherine may break down fat, reduce cravings and enhance metabolic speed.
- Octopamine HCI – This ingredient is used as an energy and wakefulness booster and may aid in effective weight loss.
- Theobromine – This is a purine alkaloid that acts as a vasodilator to increase blood flow and a diuretic to increase water movement through the body and may also serve as a stimulant for higher energy.
What are the Advantages of XyLEAN?
- It may keep you energized and focused all day long, which will encourage you to stick to your workouts and take the time to prepare wise meal choices.
- It may help you reduce cravings for high-calorie foods and reduce your calorie intake overall.
- It may boost your metabolism to help your body burn through energy faster, making it more likely to burn up fat.
- It may increase the flow of water through your body to allow you to rid yourself of unhealthy toxins and also boost your energy.
- It may encourage rapid weight loss through a combination of all of these factors.
What are the Disadvantages of XyLEAN?
- While supplements can support weight loss efforts, in the long term maintaining a healthy weight is achieved through wise food choices and appropriate portions. XyLEAN does not offer any in-depth educational component to explains this.
- XyLEAN contains three energy boosters – Octopamine HCI and Beta-Phenylethylamine HCI plus caffeine. Stimulants impact bodies differently and too many can create jitters and a crash of energy late in the day.
- Because XyLEAN is a registered proprietary blend, it does not list the precise amount of each ingredient on the bottle of capsules. That complicates assessing it compared to other weight loss products on the market since it is not clear how much of each component is included.
- Lack of exact amounts of ingredients listed on the product may not support a high degree of transparency on the part of the manufacturer.
- At $39 for one bottle of 60 tablets, a month’s supply at the recommended ingestion of two a day, XyLEAN is one of the higher-priced weight loss supplements in the current marketplace.
Q: How should you use XyLEAN?
A: Take one tablet in the morning and one in the evening.
Q: How much does XyLEAN Cost?
A: XyLEAN costs $39 for a bottle of 60 tablets, a month’s supply.
Q: What is XyLEAN’s Return Policy?
A: XyLean’s manufacturer, Lexona Labs in Florida, offers a Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product.
You must return a minimum of 30 tablets per bottle within 30 days of delivery to qualify for a refund of the purchase price.
For any unopened bottles, they will deduct a 20% restock fee as well as any shipping fees.
If your bottle is unopened and has not been tampered with, they will issue a full refund on purchase price only.
Q: Does XyLEAN Offer a Free Trail?
A: The company does not offer a free trial program on its website, but it does offer a XyLEAN Sample Pack of six tablets for $12.
XyLEAN Review – Final Verdict
XyLEAN is a weight loss supplement that may support rapid weight loss success by boosting a person’s physical and mental energy, suppressing their appetite, and increasing their water flow.
The product is intended to reduce food cravings and reduce calorie intake while simultaneously help burn through fat faster. By promising to slow the body’s uptake of carbs, it is designed to decrease the number of calories absorbed.
Manufactured by Lexona Labs of Cape Coral, Florida, XyLEAN contains their trade-marked Phase-2 Carb Controller which is said to prevent and/or slow down the digestion of complex carbohydrates by inhibiting the starch-digesting enzyme amylase.
However, because the exact amounts of its ingredients are protected under the proprietary principle, it is difficult to accurately compare this weight loss supplement with others currently on the market.
In certain cases, the stimulant in the supplement may evoke jitters or a late afternoon crash.
At $39 for a bottle of 60 tablets, you may also find that XyLEAN is one of the premium-priced weight loss supplements in the marketplace.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on xylean?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on xylean!
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.