In This Review
Belly Blaster Overview
Belly Blaster is a supplement that is advertised to produce incredible results when it comes to weight loss. The product is said to be formulated with the finest ingredients.
Belly Blaster is sold in a bottle that contains 60 capsules. It is believed to be extremely potent, and one can hope for results within the first 30 days.
Let’s take a closer look at the capsule.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How Does It Rate?
- An Advanced Proprietary Formula was used in the preparation of Belly Blaster.
- There are no stimulants used in the formulation.
- Raspberry Ketones 200mg
- Hoodia 100mg
- Garcinia Cambogia 100mg
- African Mango 200mg
- Green Coffee Bean Extract 200mg
- The price is relatively affordable
- Have a good number of positive reviews.
- Rapid results
- Made with a proprietary formula so the real content is not revealed
- Nobody seems to know the company that produces it
How Does It Work?
Based on the ingredients used in the formulation of this supplement, one can have a fair idea of how the product work:
- The Green Coffee Bean Extract helps control the level of sugar in the blood and also regulates metabolism
- Raspberry Ketones is believed to burn down fats
- African Mango, now recognized on Dr. Oz show to play a significant role in the weight loss process
- Garcinia Cambogia, also recognized on Dr. Oz show as the “Holy Grail of Weight Loss,”
- Hoodia is a natural appetite suppressant that will allow and individual to avoid food for longer hour with ease
- an Advanced Proprietary Formula was used in the preparation of Belly Blaster
- The quality and concentration of the extracts used in the product are said to guaranty potency
- There are no stimulants used in the formulation
- Presence of appetite suppression compounds
- The product is made within a GMP-certified facility
Belly Blaster Features
There are some few reasons why you might want to consider this product if you intend to lose weight. Those reasons are that:
What Are the Ingredients?
Belly Blaster is said to have been prepared with a proprietary formula, so one cannot be sure about all the kinds of ingredients that ended up in the final product. That said here are some key ingredients that were used:
Raspberry Ketones 200mg
– Red raspberries and other fruits contain a substance called raspberry ketone. It’s popular for preventing obesity, although it’s unclear whether it works. It’s thought that raspberry ketone may boost metabolism, quicken the rate at which the body consumes fat, and suppress appetite.
– Succulent Hoodia, which grows in the Kalahari Desert, gained notoriety for its alleged ability to suppress appetite
. To promote weight loss, it is offered in pill, tea, liquid extract, powder, and patch form.
Garcinia Cambogia 100mg
– A well-liked weight-loss supplement is garcinia cambogia, a tropical fruit commonly known as the Malabar tamarind.
African Mango 200mg
– African mango is a mango-like fruit that is native to tropical Africa and is high in vitamin C. It has a long history of usage in traditional medicine.
Green Coffee Bean Extract 200mg
– The extract from green coffee beans may help people lose weight. It might also advance
It is the synergy between the different ingredients mentioned above that creates the effect that Belly Blaster has. The idea here is to target stubborn belly fat and help the body flush it out.
Manufacturer – Belly Blaster
The weird thing about Belly Blaster is that it doesn’t seems to have an official manufacturer. On some websites, it was mention that the name of the manufacturer was also a company called Belly Blaster.
The reality is there is no website out there representing that company. All searches done for the Keyword “Belly Blaster” only lead to other websites selling the product.
Some sites mentioned that Belly Blaster was manufactured for Liquid SuppsTM, but the fact is that the company only specializes in liquid based extract formulas, not pills. Belly Blaster is not even in the list of products on Liquid SuppsTM’s website. The real company behind Belly Blaster seems to be elusive.
Websites are selling this product present it as a weight loss pill that is guaranteed to get you results within the first 30 days. You only have to take one serving a day.
Alternatives to Belly Blaster
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where To Buy Belly Blaster?
A: You can purchase Belly Blaster from its official website.
Q: What is the Cost of Belly Blaster?
A: The Cost of Belly Blaster is $24.30.
Belly Blaster Reviews from Customers
Belly Blaster Best Product!
It is the best weight loss product I have ever used in my life. It helps me to lose 20 pounds of weight. Love It!!-John B.
Belly Blaster Worth Money!
PhenTabz is good product of weight loss. It gave me amazing result of weight loss.-Mike
Belly Blaster may have worked for certain people, but there is still a big question mark left as to which company is behind it. This product should be used with caution. You might want to see your doctor first before trying it.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Hoodia gordonii : https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/hoodia-gordonii
 African Mango : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3506011/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."