In This Article
What is EmuaidMAX?
EmuaidMAX First Aid Ointment is a topical solution aimed at relieving many skin conditions, including eczema, cold sores, hemorrhoids, fungal infections, and psoriasis.
It may also reduce inflammation from razor burns, sunburns, and blisters. The manufacturer claims this is done by the ointment penetrating the skin with its different ingredients once applied to the affected area.
Because EmuaidMAX comes in topical form, it is meant to be applied directly to the affected area instead of other products that may come in pill form and taken orally.
This is different from their other product, Emuaid, since the MAX version has more Bacillus Ferment, Tea Tree Oil, and Vitamin E than the regular strength version.
Who is the Manufacturer of EmuaidMAX?
EmuaidMAX First Aid Ointment is produced by a company called Speer Laboratories, located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and founded by the late Richard Nicolo. Speer Laboratories produces a number of different homeopathic topical products. The claim they make for EmuaidMAX First Aid Ointment in particular is that it will offer relief to certain skin conditions.
How Does EmuaidMAX Work?
Because bacteria, viruses, and fungi are all microorganisms, the manufacturer claims that the mixture of Tea Tree Oil, Colloidal Silver, and Emu oil will help with these local or systemic infections.
After cleaning the affected area, users should apply EmuaidMAX ointment in a thin layer, preferably using a Q-tip. The manufacturer claims that the ointment will then penetrate the skin and could possibly eliminate any bacteria and fungi that cause infection and irritation to the skin and surrounding area.
The manufacturer also claims that this product uses growth factor stimulators and skin-mimicking lipids with oxygen boosters to stimulate blood flow. This process may promote skin repair, heal and calm inflammation and relieve itching, pain, and discomfort associated with skin irritations.
EmuaidMAX Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The company that makes EmuaidMAX claims that their mission is to provide effective products using only natural healing ingredients available without a prescription. There are numerous ingredients in this product, such as Allantoin, Bacillus Ferment, and Ceramide 3. The manufacturer claims that this product does not contain chemicals or artificial preservatives. The other main active ingredients are:
- HPUS Argentum Metallicum (Colloidal Silver) – May be used as a homeopathic remedy for killing certain germs and relieving skin conditions.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia – Also known as Tea Tree, this native plant may have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Emu Oil – Primarily unsaturated fatty acids that are absorbed quickly into the skin and may nourish damaged skin cells.
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax – From the Euphorbia Cerifera plant which grows in Mexico, it is used to help keep an emulsion from separating into oil and liquid.
- Glyceryl Behenate – An emollient and skin-conditioning agent found in creams, lotions, and moisturizers.
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil – An emollient and thickening agent for ointments.
What are the Advantages of EmuaidMAX?
- This product may treat the negative effects of cold sores and rashes.
- EmuaidMAX claims it can treat nail fungus, a very difficult ailment to remove.
- It is claimed that this product is also effective at treating severe boils and eczema on one’s skin.
- EmuaidMAX may also be beneficial for people who suffer the skin condition psoriasis.
What are the Disadvantages of EmuaidMAX?
- Some users reported that EmuaidMAX caused an itching sensation.
- The ointment should not be ingested due to the inclusion of Colloidal Silver.
- It is not known how much Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax is in this product, and high concentrations may lead to mild skin irritation.
- Should not be used around eyes due to irritation that may be caused by Glyceryl Behenate.
Q: How Should You use EmuaidMAX?
A: It is recommended that the user first clean the affected area and then apply a thin layer of EmuaidMAX 3-4 times a day or as needed, to relieve the symptoms.
Q: How Much does EmuaidMAX Cost?
A: The 2oz version of this product costs $58.00, while there is also a 16oz size available for the sale price of $348.00 (regular price is $464.00).
Q: What is EmuaidMAX’s Return Policy?
A: The return policy for this product states that you can return it for a full refund within a 30-day period from the initial purchase.
Q: Does EmuaidMAX Offer a Free Trial?
A: The official website for this product does not mention any free trial.
Q: How does it seem to work on ringworm?
A: EmuaidMAX could help with different skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis, and more difficult ailments like nail fungus. However, there may be other less expensive treatments on the market with the same ingredients and effects.
Q: Does EMUAID work for boils?
A: EMUAID is a scientifically-based, modern homeopathic topical ointment and boils cream formulated with powerful natural ingredients and rare growth factor stimulators to penetrate deep into your skin to calm inflammation to get rid of any bacteria and fungi that can cause damaged skin to be further infected and irritated.
Q: Is EmuaidMAX good for psoriasis?
A: EMUAID First Aid Ointment is a natural, soothing, and effective ointment for many itchy and painful skin conditions, such as psoriasis, hemorrhoids, and poison ivy.
Q: Where to Buy Genuine EMUAID and EMUAIDMAX?
A: EMUAID is sold in H-E-B stores! Find EMUAID First Aid Ointment and Overnight Acne Treatment in the Healthy Living section at HEB today. Click here to find a store near you: https://www.emuaid.com/locations
EmuaidMAX Review – Final Verdict
The manufacturer of this product claims that the topical pain cream may treat a large variety of different skin conditions. For example, the manufacturer claims that the Tea Tree oil could treat skin conditions such as psoriasis and the Colloidal Silver may help treat eczema.
In addition, Emu oil is claimed to help with wound healing. However, customers may find this product expensive compared to other products designed to treat the same skin conditions. Customers should research all of the ingredients in EmuaidMAX because there may be irritation from the use of Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax and Glyceryl Behenate.
In addition, purchasers should be aware that this product should be kept in a safe place because the ingesting of Colloidal Silver could cause argyria, a permanent bluish-gray discoloration of the skin.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Topical joint relief products tend to work more quickly, helping to relieve pain directly in the affected area compared to products taken orally. A topical joint pain relief product should be evaluated on its: potential to block the transportation of pain signals, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness and Quality of Ingredients* backed by clinical research.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective topical joint pain products on the market today, in our opinion.