Testomenix is a performance enhancement product for men in the form of a dietary supplement. The capsules are taken daily and release a series of natural ingredients into the male body in order to gradually improve the male user’s performance in different areas of his life. Specific performance areas that are targeted by Testomenix include physical performance while participating in physical activities, such as strength training at the gym, as well as sexual performance while participating in sexual activities with a partner. The product primarily targets men who suffer from low testosterone. Low testosterone can cause numerous problems to develop in the male body, including fatigue, low energy levels, a significant reduction in muscle mass and problems with the man’s sexual abilities.
Working Process and the Ingredient List
Testosterone is an important hormone in the human body that has numerous functions. It is involved in muscle development, sexual function, heart health and even mental performance. Unfortunately, men experience a reduction in the rate at which their body produces testosterone after a certain age. While this is not always a problem as the reduction are usually very minor, some men experience a rapid reduction as several environmental factors and health problems may further contribute to a lower testosterone count. As much as 39% of men over the age of 40 have testosterone levels that are considered to be lower than normal, as reported by MedScape.
Testomenix is a herbal formula that contains ingredients that may help to improve testosterone production by improving the body’s hormonal balance. Thus, men who suffer from testosterone levels that are lower than normal may experience an increase in testosterone production. Higher levels of testosterone may aid in increasing muscle mass, improving heart health, enhancing erectile quality and considerably boost energy levels.
There is a total of six ingredients included in the Testomenix formula. These ingredients include:
- Tongkat Ali – This herb is often classified as Mother Nature’s most powerful testosterone booster, but it is often misunderstood. Tongkat Ali may help to improve sperm count and libido, increase lean muscle mass, reduces body fat and improve sexual health.
- Horny Goat Weed – This herb is often used to improve blood circulation in the body. The active chemical compound in horny goat weed, known as icariin, helps to expand blood vessels and allow more blood to flow through. This may help to improve blood flow to muscle tissue, the brain, the heart and the penis; thus improving the function of these essential body parts.
- Wild Yam Extract – This ingredient is often used to treat certain health conditions, such as gallbladder pain and rheumatoid arthritis. It may also boost energy. The main chemical in wild yam, known as diosgenin, can also be used to create steroidal compounds in a laboratory.
The formula also contains orchic substances, saw palmetto and boron for additional support.
The Pros of Testomenix
- Testomenix targets men who suffer from low testosterone levels, rather than claiming to improve testosterone count among all men. Balancing hormone levels with natural ingredients are usually easier to accomplish than boosting testosterone levels in men with already high levels of this hormone.
- The formula does not only focus on testosterone levels, but also delivers a boost in energy levels. Men who participate in strength training exercises often find that their energy levels deplete soon after they started their training session. By boosting energy and stamina levels, the formula helps men participate in strength training exercises for longer, without getting tired.
- Apart from the fact that Testomenix helps men increase the rate at which their muscles develop, it also promotes better sexual function. Since men who suffer from low testosterone levels often struggles in the bedroom, this feature may be attractive to many potential users.
- The formula also helps to increase recovery rates following a training session. This can help to reduce muscle soreness and stiffness after a strength training session has ended.
The Cons of Testomenix
- Many of the ingredients in this formula do not hold any scientific evidence that they may, in fact, affect testosterone levels at all.
- The product needs to be combined with a healthy diet and regular physical exercise to be effective. Men who live a busy lifestyle may require a product that would work with minimal effort from their side.
This product is made in the U.S. The facility that manufactures the product has been approved by the FDA. Testomenix should only be used by healthy men that are 18 years or older and do not suffer from any existing medical conditions.
Possible Side Effects
The ingredients in Testomenix should not cause side-effects to develop when the dosage instructions are followed and the use of the product is combined with a healthy diet, as well as regular strength training exercises.
Specific dosage instructions are not provided, but we were able to determine that men should take a dose approximately half an hour to one hour before they start training. The user may be required to take an additional dose during the day. Specific instructions can be found on the product’s label.
Testomenix is promoted as a male enhancement supplement that primarily focuses on boosting testosterone levels. The manufacturer targets men with low testosterone levels and includes ingredients that may help to balance hormone levels, rather than boost testosterone levels in men with normal levels of the hormone. Overall, the product seems to have some potential.
One must choose a supplement that belongs to a reputable company, contains scientifically tested ingredients, offers several benefits, comeswith an affordable price as well as capable of providing fast and effective results. Below are the most effective testosterone boosters that have been ranked on the basis of these essential factors. Each product has been researched thoroughly in terms of its effectiveness and safety.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."