In This Review
Overview of Velvet Skin Brightening
Velvet Skin Brightening Serum from Su-Man claims to be an astounding elixir that feels like liquid rose petals on the skin.
It is a comforting and soft product, packed with antioxidants, omegas, hydrating hyaluronic acids, dragon’s blood extract, and ceramides.
The product aims to brighten the skin instantly and help diminish wrinkle depth. The serum has in its composition a synthetic derivative of the amino acid lysine, better known as tranexamic acid.
It works to lighten dark spots and unify the skin tone, it deals with acne and sun scarring by creating a “second skin barrier” meant to protect the cells of the skin against free radicals and pollutants. The manufacturers claim that the Velvet Skin Brightening Serum helps the complexion be reborn.
How Does It Rate?
- Su-Man is the extraordinary woman behind the creation of the Velvet Skin Brightening Serum.
- Her mix of Western and Asian skincare influences has helped Juliette Binoche’s face stay fresh and rejuvenated for over 5 years.
- Her line of products is better known as the best natural alternative to Botox.
- She claims no other product available in the market can make the complexion seem effortless, soft, and nourished.
- Dragon’s blood extract
- Tranexamic acid
- Skin is instantly brightened and softened.
- Reduces the visibility of small lines
- Promotes a more firm-looking complexion
- Strengthens the skin’s natural barrier
- Suitable for all skin types
- May contain artificial ingredients
- May cause rashes and skin irritation if you have overly sensitive skin
- The product was not manufactured by a skincare professional
- Claims to have clinical trials, but there’s no proof to back up the allegations
Su-Man Velvet Skin Brightening Serum – How Does It work?
When it comes to remodeling your complexion, there’s no better product than Su-Man. The brightening serum claims to be the perfect, non-invasive alternative to Botox.
It uses a mix of traditional Eastern techniques and Western technology and it stimulates the facial muscles by manipulating, lifting, and smoothing the skin.
Using advanced ingredients, the Velvet Skin Brightening Serum is centered around a prevailing combination of antioxidants, rosehip oil, and dragon’s blood, which have the power to protect and repair the skin, while at the same time energizing and softening it.
The powerful mix of hyaluronic acid and omega oils works miracles on the skin, and the manufacturer claims that visible results are available immediately.
Velvet Skin Brightening Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
There are two main key ingredients:
Dragon’s blood extract
– It is a brilliant red resin derived from the Amazon rainforest’s Croton lechleri or Sangre de Drago tree. The sticky sap has tremendous protecting, regenerative, and anti-aging effects and has been utilized for ages as a therapeutic skin treatment by indigenous peoples .
– It is a synthetic derivative of the amino acid lysine. Developed initially for medicinal purposes, its anti-inflammatory and whitening effects were quickly recognized as advantageous to cosmetics .
It also contains other ingredients such as Rosehip oil, Hyaluronic acid, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Croton Lechleri Resin Extract, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Propanediol, Cholesterol, Phospholipids, Fragrance(Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone, EthylAscorbic Acid, Glycosphingolipids, Linalool Benzyl Salicylate, Red 40 / CI 16035.
Alternatives to Su-Man Velvet Skin Brightening
Velvet Skin Brightening Serum – FAQ’s
Q: How to use?
- Squeeze a single drop from the bottle on your palm, and smoothen all over the neck and face.
- Use circular motions to help the serum blend perfectly into the skin.
- Use the product in the morning and at night after you’ve thoroughly toned and cleansed your face.
Q: Is it recommended?
A: The Velvet Skin Brightening Serum from Su-Man claims to be a youth elixir, perfect for mature skin with aging tendencies.
It is the perfect treatment for your complexion, and it can be considered a recommended product with instant results.
Velvet Skin Brightening Review – Final Verdict
The comforting, velvety soft brightening serum from Su-Man claims excellent results. The product was described as “liquid rose petals” due to its texture, and its potent ingredients have the power to soften and lighten the skin.
According to the manufacturers, the mix of hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, omegas, tranexamic acids, dragon’s blood extract, and ceramides work perfectly to soften and brighten the skin.
This product claims to lighten one’s complexion without harming the skin in any way; on the downside, the serum was not manufactured by an expert dermatologist, and this fact alone may prevent people from buying it.
Furthermore, some may consider it overly expensive, and since it is a luxury brightening serum, only those with money to spare will be willing to purchase it.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Topical tranexamic acid as a promising treatment for melasma: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4235096/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."