In This Review
Overview of Velvet Skin Brightening
Velvet Skin Brightening Serum from Su-Man claims to be an astounding elixir that feels like liquid rose petals on the skin.
It is a comforting and soft product, packed with antioxidants, omegas, hydrating hyaluronic acids, dragon’s blood extract, and ceramides.
The product aims to brighten the skin instantly and help diminish wrinkle depth. The serum has in its composition a synthetic derivative of the amino acid lysine, better known as tranexamic acid.
It works to lighten dark spots and unify the skin tone, it deals with acne and sun scarring by creating a “second skin barrier” meant to protect the cells of the skin against free radicals and pollutants. The manufacturers claim that the Velvet Skin Brightening Serum helps the complexion be reborn.
How Does It Rate?
- Su-Man is the extraordinary woman behind the creation of the Velvet Skin Brightening Serum.
- Her mix of Western and Asian skincare influences has helped Juliette Binoche’s face stay fresh and rejuvenated for over 5 years.
- Her line of products is better known as the best natural alternative to Botox.
- She claims no other product available in the market can make the complexion seem effortless, soft, and nourished.
- Dragon’s blood extract
- Tranexamic acid
- Skin is instantly brightened and softened.
- Reduces the visibility of small lines
- Promotes a more firm-looking complexion
- Strengthens the skin’s natural barrier
- Suitable for all skin types
- May contain artificial ingredients
- May cause rashes and skin irritation if you have overly sensitive skin
- The product was not manufactured by a skincare professional
- Claims to have clinical trials, but there’s no proof to back up the allegations
Su-Man Velvet Skin Brightening Serum – How Does It work?
When it comes to remodeling your complexion, there’s no better product than Su-Man. The brightening serum claims to be the perfect, non-invasive alternative to Botox.
It uses a mix of traditional Eastern techniques and Western technology and it stimulates the facial muscles by manipulating, lifting, and smoothing the skin.
Using advanced ingredients, the Velvet Skin Brightening Serum is centered around a prevailing combination of antioxidants, rosehip oil, and dragon’s blood, which have the power to protect and repair the skin, while at the same time energizing and softening it.
The powerful mix of hyaluronic acid and omega oils works miracles on the skin, and the manufacturer claims that visible results are available immediately.
What sets this apart as the best skin tag remover product? Let’s explore the exceptional qualities that make it stand out from the rest.
Velvet Skin Brightening Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
There are two main key ingredients:
Dragon’s blood extract
– It is a brilliant red resin derived from the Amazon rainforest’s Croton lechleri or Sangre de Drago tree. The sticky sap has tremendous protecting, regenerative, and anti-aging effects and has been utilized for ages as a therapeutic skin treatment by indigenous peoples .
– It is a synthetic derivative of the amino acid lysine. Developed initially for medicinal purposes, its anti-inflammatory and whitening effects were quickly recognized as advantageous to cosmetics .
It also contains other ingredients such as Rosehip oil, Hyaluronic acid, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Croton Lechleri Resin Extract, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Propanediol, Cholesterol, Phospholipids, Fragrance(Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone, EthylAscorbic Acid, Glycosphingolipids, Linalool Benzyl Salicylate, Red 40 / CI 16035.
Alternatives to Su-Man Velvet Skin Brightening
Velvet Skin Brightening Serum – FAQ’s
Q: How to use?
- Squeeze a single drop from the bottle on your palm, and smoothen all over the neck and face.
- Use circular motions to help the serum blend perfectly into the skin.
- Use the product in the morning and at night after you’ve thoroughly toned and cleansed your face.
Q: Is it recommended?
A: The Velvet Skin Brightening Serum from Su-Man claims to be a youth elixir, perfect for mature skin with aging tendencies.
It is the perfect treatment for your complexion, and it can be considered a recommended product with instant results.
Velvet Skin Brightening Review – Final Verdict
The comforting, velvety soft brightening serum from Su-Man claims excellent results. The product was described as “liquid rose petals” due to its texture, and its potent ingredients have the power to soften and lighten the skin.
According to the manufacturers, the mix of hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, omegas, tranexamic acids, dragon’s blood extract, and ceramides work perfectly to soften and brighten the skin.
This product claims to lighten one’s complexion without harming the skin in any way; on the downside, the serum was not manufactured by an expert dermatologist, and this fact alone may prevent people from buying it.
Furthermore, some may consider it overly expensive, and since it is a luxury brightening serum, only those with money to spare will be willing to purchase it.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging supplements, creams, serums, and moisturizers based on the available research: