Overview of Formulyst Luminous Skin Serum
A lightweight serum to help provide a more youthful appearance to your facial skin by lightening dark spots that may appear as we age.
Formulyst Luminous Skin Serum may offer people with dull, non-radiant skin help in replenishing some of the healthy youthful glow that may have been lost due to exposure to the environment.
Although having glowing, beautiful tan skin may be something you seek in your youth the exposure to UV rays and other environmental stressors may cause unwanted changes to your skin as you age.
This is where using a topical facial skin serum like Formulyst Luminous Skin Serum may help to rejuvenate the youthful glow of aging skin.
How Does It Rate?
- The Formulyst Luminous Skin Serum contains the manufacturer name, Formulyst.
- Formulyst corporation limited is the parent company responsible for creating and marketing the Formulyst skincare line that includes Luminous Skin Serum.
- With a belief in using ingredients that actually work and don’t just smell pretty or feel good on the skin,
- Formulyst has created its product line wanting to change the beauty world for the better.
- Offering their products through a brand named internet website or phone orders, they seem to have confidence in the brand they have created.
- Chondrus Crispus Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Rumex Occidentals Extract
- Alpha Arbutin
- Citric Acid
- Using this serum may help to lighten dark spots on your skin.
- You may find this water-based serum more suitable for sensitive skin.
- This product may help to improve the evenness of your complexion.
- Your skin may feel more energized and youthful while using this product.
- You may experience skin irritation due to some of the ingredients used in this serum.
- This product may not lighten your skin to the extent you are expecting.
- Using this product may not help reduce wrinkles.
- No information is provided about how much you must use to notice results.
How Does Formulyst Luminous Skin Serum Work?
Using a lightweight water-based serum to provide the benefits of their product without the greasy feel or oily mess of other serums, Formulyst is looking to provide ingredients to nourish your skin without that heavy serum feel.
A group of skin brighteners is used in their formula aimed at restoring an even complexion and a youthful glow to your skin.
With the aid, of the skin brighteners, Formulyst Luminous Skin Serum may help to lighten the dark spots that can sometimes make our skin look older than it actually is.
Formulyst Luminous Skin Serum Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The combination of active ingredient used to create this brightening serum are listed and briefly detailed to provide you with more detailed information.
Chondrus Crispus Extract
– Is the extract of seaweed commonly called Irish Moss, and it is used as a thickening agent.
– Functions as a tissue lubricant.
Rumex Occidentals Extract
– Is used in cosmetics as a skin lightner.
– It is a skin conditioning agent.
– It has melanin inhibiting factors for skin lightening
– Is an acid found in citrus fruits and is an antioxidant with preservative properties.
Other ingredients that are used in this formula are for creating the serum base.
Formulyst Luminous Skin Serum FAQ’S
Q: How Should You use Formulyst Luminous Skin Serum?
A: No details are given on the manufacturer website regarding the actual amount you apply to your face daily.
Q: How Much Does Formulyst Luminous Skin Serum Cost?
A: A one-ounce bottle is $49.00 on the website. However, this can be added to a bundle of three products that would retail for $108.00 total.
Q: What is Formulyst Luminous Skin Serum’s Return Policy?
A: They offer a return of product price, excluding the shipping costs for customers that are not satisfied with the product for the first 31 days after purchase date.
Q: Does Formulyst Luminous Skin Serum Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, there is no information available at this time about a free trial of this product.
Formulyst Luminous Skin Serum Review – Final Verdict
Formulyst has created their formula for Luminous Skin Serum looking to provide a light-weight topical serum to provide relief from dark spots and other facial woes.
The possibility of reducing the damage that UV Rays or other environmental stressors have on our facial skin with the use of a topical facial serum may be worth its weight in gold if it works.
Some may find this product works well for them and helps to reduce the signs of aging, while others may see no noticeable improvements in their skins color, tone, or brightness.
This product like others may be something you need to test for yourself, as we are all different and have different skin types as well as genetics creating one product that works for everyone would be almost impossible.
Take the time to look at different brightening skin products and do some research of your own so you can make the best choice of products for your unique skin type.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Sodium hyaluronate: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_hyaluronate
 Nonapeptide 1: https://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient/720940/NONAPEPTIDE-1/
 Skin Lightening: Looking For The Right Ingredients: https://www.womenfitness.net/skin-lightening/
 Citric Acid: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/citric_acid#section=Top
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."