What is Prostate PQ?
Prostate PQ is a natural dietary supplement intended for males that are experiencing issues with their prostate and pelvic health. This product offers long-term support as it works on supporting the optimal function of the urinary tract.
The goal of Prostate PQ is to support your organism’s response to inflammation with the ingredients particularly targeting the discomfort and pain you may feel in the genital and pelvic area.
By promoting prostate health, the product can also work on supporting your overall immunity.
How Does It Rate?
- The product was designed by Theralogix.
- This brand was founded a few decades ago.
- Made in the USA in a cGMP-registered facility.
- The company designs supplements that promote heart, bone and joint, reproductive, and general health.
- They claim that it is safe & Effective.
- Flower Pollen Extract
- You may experience improvement in symptoms like frequent urinating and urgency or urination
- The manufacturer emphasizes that you can feel genital and pelvic discomfort relief after a month of consistent use
- Additional improvements may be felt after using the product consistently for six months
- The formula has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant characteristics
- The supplement doesn’t contain gluten and is suitable for those allergic to this ingredient
- Vitamins could boost the efficacy of pollen extract, but the formula omits to include them
- Not many reviews are available online about this product and that limits us in knowing more about its effectiveness
- You may need to combine it with two other supplements from this manufacturer based on your health requirements
- It may not be effective for shrinking the prostate
How Does Prostate PQ Work?
The working process of Prostate PQ is not too complicated, especially since it contains only two active ingredients.
There is, however, a reason for including each one of them as they are optimized in a way to provide long-term support for the proper function of the urinary tract and general prostate health.
This may help you to reduce symptoms, such as frequent urinating and pain and discomfort in the genital section.
Prostate PQ not only supports general prostate health but also promotes optimal pelvic health and function. That is important since pelvic floor disorders may contribute to inflammation and prostatitis.
According to the claims made by the company, you can experience improvement after about a month of using the supplement, but as expected, this may vary from one user to another. Additional enhancements may appear for up to six months of regular product use.
Prostate PQ Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
If you take a look at the ingredient label, you will find that Prostate PQ contains only two active compounds. These are the following:
– This is a flavonoid and a type of pigment found in plants that gives them their color. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory traits, it can work on reducing the symptoms of prostate inflammation. It also has antioxidant properties which help it to protect cells against damaging factors like free radicals.
Flower Pollen Extract
– This particular extract is patented as Graminex and you get 500mg per serving. There are studies that confirm the efficacy of pollen extract on providing pain relief caused by prostatitis and pelvic pain syndrome. In fact, it is a form of natural treatment for these two issues. It can promote quality of life and reduce urinary frequency and urgency and urination pain.
Aside from that, we have inactive ingredients, but they do not have any real effect on prostate health. Instead, they are included to make the pill.
These compounds are silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, aqueous coating, stearic acid, and microcrystalline cellulose.
The manufacturer emphasizes that the product is free of gluten and dye.
Q: How Should You Take Prostate PQ?
A: The recommended dosage for Prostate PQ is one capsule two times every day. Alternatively, your healthcare provider may adjust the dose.
Q: How Much Does Prostate PQ Cost?
A: The default cost of Prostate PQ is $106. However, if you got a recommendation and code from your physician, you are entitled to use the preferred price of $90 per bottle.
Each pack contains 180 capsules, making it enough for three months of usage with the recommended dosage.
Q: What Is Prostate PQ’s Return Policy?
A: If you return the product within 30 days, you can get a refund but shipping costs will be deducted. You also need to keep in mind that refunds only apply to products in their original packaging. If the 30-day restriction expires, you may still return the product and expect store credit in return.
Q: Does Prostate PQ Offer a Free Trial?
A: At this point, it doesn’t seem that there is a trial offer available for Prostate PQ.
Prostate PQ Review – Final Verdict
Prostate PQ is a formula that supports both prostate and pelvic health with its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory traits, but it only contains two active ingredients, which may limit its effectiveness.
For example, the inclusion of vitamins could improve the efficacy of pollen extract, but the formula omits to include them.
The product helps you to achieve the optimal function of the urinary tract and may help in reducing symptoms like frequent urinating and urgency to urinate. However, it may not be effective in shrinking the prostate.
Finally, Prostate PQ can deliver results in terms of relieving genital and pelvic discomfort after a month of using the product and additional benefits after six months of constant use. However, not many user reviews are available online, which limits us to know more about the product’s effectiveness.
You may consider adding this supplement to your nutrition, but before you do that, we suggest checking out other similar prostate support supplements.
There are many out there who can help your prostate health and it is vital to make an adequate choice based on your needs.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
3 SourcesWe review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Nutraceuticals in Prostate Disease: The Urologist’s Role - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2556486/
 Pollen extract in association with vitamins provides early pain relief in patients affected by chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4151652/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."