Many men over the age of 40 suffer from health conditions related to their prostate or TO THEIR testosterone levels. The most common prostate condition is known as benign prostatic hypoplasia (BPH). Benign prostatic hypoplasia is the swelling of the prostate gland caused by hormonal imbalances that occur with aging. BPH can be an extremely uncomfortable condition to live with and it has many common symptoms; these symptoms include difficulty urinating, painful urination, excessively frequent urination, incomplete bladder voiding, erectile dysfunction, weak flowing urine, and poor circulation.
Alongside BPH, most men will experience a drop in testosterone levels, which causes many issues including increased cholesterol in the bloodstream, depression, lack of libido and loss of muscle mass.
How Does It Rate?
- Has a unique formulation of ingredients promotes a healthy prostate.
- Improve urinary flow.
- 30-Day refund Policy.
- Vitamin D
- Saw Palmetto Extract
- Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Pygeum Bark extract
- Not only is PT9 a good option for overcoming BPH and many other prostate conditions, but it also contains key ingredients that induce the production of more quantifiable testosterone levels.
- PT9 contains Palmetto extracts and boron; these ingredients are very popular with healthcare professionals as they have countless research and positive studies backing up their positive prostate health effects.
- PT9 should show results within 60 days; when your testosterone levels increase you will notice that muscle mass begins to improve and your libido will make a return. Combining the treatment of both low testosterone levels and BPH into one simple capsule means that you don’t have to take various different medications.
- As with most other medicines and remedies available today, there are precautions and guidelines that should be followed to ensure you are using the treatment effectively.
- PT9 is not designed for men with high blood pressure or diabetes; if you have either of those conditions you should strongly consider not using PT9.
- PT9 has little known side effects, but as with almost every other remedy, there have been reported cases of side effects. If you experience any side effects from using PT9, you should terminate the use of the product immediately.
How Does PT9 Work?
PT9 Works by using dietary oils and beta blockers to relax the muscles around the prostate, providing relief and over time reducing the size of the prostate. This in turn removes problems with weak urine flow or excessive trips to the bathroom. PT9 maintains a healthy level of testosterone in the testicles; Balancing out the hormones keeps the testicles and prostate in excellent health.
Overall, when evaluating the supplement’s efficacy and ingredients, PT9 Premium Prostate Health Formula stands out as the best supplement for prostate health. This advanced formulation incorporates ingredients that synergistically induce a hormone-balancing effect, effectively addressing prostate conditions while simultaneously enhancing testosterone production.
If testosterone levels start to drop, this usually causes a chain of events that can make a man’s life torment; loss of muscle mass is usually the first link in the chain, followed closely by hair loss and lack of libido, then comes reduced concentration and lack of productivity, and finally depression; it is therefore extremely important that testosterone levels are kept at their normal levels.
PT9 Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
PT9 Premium Prostate Health Formula is a specialist blend of ingredients that should benefit both prostate health and testosterone levels. We advise you to check and compare the ingredients, benefits, and later make a wise purchase.
The ingredients are based on a single serving of PT9, and are as follows:
– In light of the fact that vitamin D controls the proliferation and differentiation of tumor cells, numerous research has suggested that vitamin D may be preventive against prostate cancer.
Saw Palmetto Extract
– Urinary tract symptoms such as incontinence and difficulty urinating can be cured by Saw Palmetto berries. When combined with beta-sitosterol decreases symptoms of BPH and improved urinary flow, quality of life, and sexual function compared with a placebo.
– You can help lower cholesterol levels by limiting the amount of cholesterol that can enter the body. Additionally, it can help to lessen the swelling of the prostate and other tissues. People most typically take beta-sitosterol to lower cholesterol and alleviate the symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
Pumpkin Seed Oil
– Due to its high antioxidant content, which reduces inflammation, it has anti-inflammatory qualities. Additionally, they are an excellent source of dietary fiber, which enhances this effect. Studies show that it can inhibit the development of breast and prostate cancer cells.
Pygeum Bark extract
– Pygeum may help prostatitis by normalizing the epithelium of the prostatic tissue and increases the anti-estrogenic activity due to its anti-inflammatory and urinary benefits.
– Zinc, a mineral with antioxidant properties, plays a vital role in maintaining prostate health. It helps protect prostate cells from oxidative damage, which is associated with inflammation and prostate diseases. Studies indicate that zinc supplementation may alleviate symptoms of prostate enlargement and improve urinary function in men with prostate issues. It has been discovered that zinc prevents the proliferation and invasion of prostate cancer cell lines. This might be accomplished in part by inhibiting nuclear factor-kB, a protein that prevents apoptosis. When compared to normal specimens, zinc tissue levels in prostate cancer tissues are consistently lower.
As highlighted in our VitalFlow review, zinc is concentrated in the prostate gland and is involved in various physiological processes, including immune function, cell growth, and DNA synthesis. This essential mineral contributes to maintaining overall prostate health and may act as a critical anti-BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia) and anti-PCa (Prostate Cancer) agent, helping prevent or slow the progression of prostate conditions.
– Antioxidant lycopene lowers the risk of prostate cancer and BPH development. It serves as a scavenger for singlet oxygens, which harm DNA.
– A vital trace mineral that supports numerous biological functions is selenium. It can help with fertility, immune system performance, and cognitive function. These proteins are also involved in reproduction and the metabolism of thyroid hormones; they also aid in DNA synthesis and offer protection against viruses and cell damage.
Q: What Are the Suggested Use Of PT9?
A: Dosage – 2 capsules daily, 1 capsule at a time, twice a day, with food.
PT9 is recommended for use by men who suffer from any of the following symptoms:
- Difficulty urinating
- Lack of testosterone
- Inflamed prostate
- Painful urination
- Hormonal imbalances
- Reduced libido
- Excessively frequent urination
- Weak flowing urine
- Incomplete bladder voiding
- Poor circulation
As with all medications, you should consult your health care professional before use. Always Leave a 3-hour gap between taking one medication and another, this ensures that ingredients do not mix and create undesired effects. Do not use this remedy if you suffer from coronary heart disease, iron deficiency, high blood pressure, or diabetes.
Q: What Are the Side Effects Of PT9?
A: The side effects that have been known to occur in some men are; nausea, headaches, erectile dysfunction, and light-headedness.
None of the reported side effects are serious or life-threatening. Any side effects experienced will cease after terminating the use of PT9.
Q: Is It Safe To Use PT9 For Prostate Issues?
A: Looking at all of the facts and research linked to PT9 and the ingredients it contains, it seems safe to conclude that PT9 is not dangerous in any way. In fact, it provides many benefits whilst having little known side effects. In some men, it may trigger dizziness or nausea, but this stops as soon as the patient ceases the use of the medicine. For most men, it will not trigger any side effects, and you will find that your prostate is showing noticeable improvement; you should also notice increased urine flow and higher energy levels.
Q: What Are the Warnings Of PT9
A: If you suffer from high blood pressure or diabetes, you are strongly advised not to use PT9. PT9 has very few reported side effects but if you experience any you should terminate use of the product immediately.
The product really works! Noticeable results in a short period of time.
READ NEXT – Prostate Plus Ingredients
PT9 – Final Thoughts
PT9 is the first combination of ingredients on the market that offers treatment for both BPH and low testosterone, and it seems to do an incredible job at it. This makes it a unique product that suits the needs of many men above 40.
If you are searching for a product that will give better results sooner we would suggest you to look for better prostate health supplements.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Klein EA, Thompson IM Jr, Tangen CM, Crowley JJ, Lucia MS, Goodman PJ, Minasian LM, Ford LG, Parnes HL, Gaziano JM, Karp DD, Lieber MM, Walther PJ, Klotz L, Parsons JK, Chin JL, Darke AK, Lippman SM, Goodman GE, Meyskens FL Jr, Baker LH. Vitamin E and the risk of prostate cancer: the Selenium and Vitamin E Cancer Prevention Trial (SELECT). JAMA. 2011 Oct 12;306(14):1549-56. doi: 10.1001/jama.2011.1437. PMID: 21990298; PMCID: PMC4169010.
 Suzuki M, Ito Y, Fujino T, Abe M, Umegaki K, Onoue S, Noguchi H, Yamada S. Pharmacological effects of saw palmetto extract in the lower urinary tract. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009 Mar;30(3):227-81. doi: 10.1038/aps.2009.1. PMID: 19262550; PMCID: PMC4002402.
 Sorenson WR, Sullivan D. Determination of campesterol, stigmasterol, and beta-sitosterol in saw palmetto raw materials and dietary supplements by gas chromatography: collaborative study. J AOAC Int. 2007 May-Jun;90(3):670-8. PMID: 17580618; PMCID: PMC2614112.
 Vahlensieck W, Theurer C, Pfitzer E, Patz B, Banik N, Engelmann U. Effects of pumpkin seed in men with lower urinary tract symptoms due to benign prostatic hyperplasia in the one-year, randomized, placebo-controlled GRANU study. Urol Int. 2015;94(3):286-95. doi: 10.1159/000362903. Epub 2014 Sep 5. PMID: 25196580.
 Wilt T, Ishani A, Mac Donald R, Rutks I, Stark G. Pygeum africanum for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;1998(1):CD001044. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD001044. PMID: 11869585; PMCID: PMC7032619.
 Roohani N, Hurrell R, Kelishadi R, Schulin R. Zinc and its importance for human health: An integrative review. J Res Med Sci. 2013 Feb;18(2):144-57. PMID: 23914218; PMCID: PMC3724376.
 Imran M, Ghorat F, Ul-Haq I, Ur-Rehman H, Aslam F, Heydari M, Shariati MA, Okuskhanova E, Yessimbekov Z, Thiruvengadam M, Hashempur MH, Rebezov M. Lycopene as a Natural Antioxidant Used to Prevent Human Health Disorders. Antioxidants (Basel). 2020 Aug 4;9(8):706. doi: 10.3390/antiox9080706. PMID: 32759751; PMCID: PMC7464847.
 Sayehmiri K, Azami M, Mohammadi Y, Soleymani A, Tardeh Z. The association between Selenium and Prostate Cancer: a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2018 Jun 25;19(6):1431-1437. doi: 10.22034/APJCP.2018.19.6.1431. PMID: 29936712; PMCID: PMC6103565.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."