Bilal Chughtai, M.D.
Urology and Urogynecology Specialist
- BA at New York University.
- MD at the State University of New York.
- Fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, Neurourology, and Voiding Dysfunction.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- Board-certified in urology.
- Board-certified in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery.
- Associate professor of Urology at Weill Cornell Medical Center.
- Specializes in Urology Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery.
- Served as primary & co-investigator in numerous studies.
- Dr. Chughtai has over 150 peer-reviewed publications, 30 book chapters on voiding dysfunction, and 3 books.
- Dr. Chughtai maintains a successful Urological practise in both men and women.