Know About Evogen EVP
If you are searching for a quality pre-workout beverage, you will come across a number of manufacturers with tall claims-making things quite complicated.
However, a product attracted us which claims to be designed for “elite” users. It is none other than Evogen EVP product where EVP stands for Evopoietin One-Alpha which is a pre-workout product for maximum size, strength, and pump.
EVP is the fusion of biotechnology, nutraceutical creativity and the knowledge of super performance nutrition.
Who Makes Evogen EVP?
This product is made by Evogen Nutrition, a renowned and well-established company.
What does Evogen EVP claim to do?
As per the manufacturer’s claim this product is engineered to meet the requirements of elite athletes and for those who undergo intense training thus making it the world’s finest pre-workout solution.
The maker also claims that athletes of all discipline would value the amazing advantages offered by Evogen EVP.
Product’s muscle is developing, and performance improvement qualities will be useful for not only bodybuilders but for endurance athletes, mixed martial artists and figure and fitness competitors also.
- God Of Rage
- Goldstar Triple X Pre-Workout Formula
- Hydrapharm Hydrazine
Alternatives to Evogen EVP:
What are the ingredients in Evogen EVP?
The secret behind the effectiveness and benefit a wide variety of athletes is the patented FUSIL component along with other ingredients as:
- FUSIL (Fermented, Ultra-Soluble L-Leucine), the main strength at the back of EVP’s inspirational formula, is the highest quality, fermented L-Leucine of the top class that is developed as super soluble for utmost absorption. L-Leucine is also known as “the anabolic trigger” since it energizes protein synthesis and initiates anabolic reactions inside the body which in turn increases the process of muscle development and restoration. FUSIL is developed under an accurate, stringently supervised fermentation procedure thus ensuring superior quality and purity of the product.
- The vitamin supplement is also contained in this product along with an anabolic catalyst.
- It has a “Recovery Complex”, a “Cognitive Enhancing Complex” and a “Volumizing Complex”.
- Other ingredients include natural and artificial flavors, Malic Acid, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Tri-Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red No 40, Tixacan Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid USP and Supernet.
The Benefits of Evogen EVP
EVP is truly a product of the future and is a right step towards physique and performance improvement technology. This product is scientifically proven, optimized through research and tried on elite athletes. It provides the following benefits:
- Excite protein blend to ignite the muscle building mechanism of the body
- Supports cellular energy corridor thus maximizing training results
- It may maintain improved muscle cell capacity for enormous muscle pumps
- It may improve mental concentration without using stimulants
Athletes of all disciplines and bodybuilders can take advantage of this amazingly sophisticated, muscle building and performance enhancing product.
Cons of Evogen EVP
- It is available online only
- Its result may vary from one to another
Does Evogen EVP have Any Side Effects?
Evogen EVP is known to have no side effects because it is scientifically engineered backed by good research.
Is Evogen EVP safe?
Evogen EVP is safe to use. However, it contains lecithin and less than 0.3% soy.
Moreover, this product is manufactured in a plant that processes milk, soy, wheat, and eggs. So people allergic to these should avoid it. This product is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Does Evogen EVP react with any prescription drugs?
If you are taking any prescription drug, like any other supplement we would recommend that you must consult your physician or health professional before you start using it.
How much does Evogen EVP cost?
Since Evogen EVP is found in very selective places, so its price requires consideration.
You will get around 40 servings from one tub, and it comes in grape flavor. Moreover, each serving has zero calories. It is available at $49.95 on its official site.
Is it ok to take Evogen EVP if you are being treated for any disease?
It is not recommended to use the product if you are under treatment for any serious ailment.
So after the detailed analysis, it has been proven that Evogen EVP actually met its claimed description that the product is suitable for the elite and hard training athletes of all discipline. Its ingredients are so blended that it delivers the best results and is safe to use.
In our opinion, below you will find some of the most effective pre-workout supplements that are available today. These products have been classified according to five key factors: quality of active ingredients, muscle building ability, fat burning capacity, protein synthesis stimulation and energy boosting.