What is God of Rage?
God of Rage is a Centurion Labz pre workout supplement meant to stretch one’s ability to full extent when working out. It is for those who want to train with a lot of intensity.
This attribute is found in the product’s high end powerful blend of ingredients. The effects of these ingredients can be felt even after workout. This product is currently priced at around $69.95.
Who is the Manufacturer of God of Rage?
The product manufacturer,Centurion Labz coined its name from the medieval Greco-Roman era of war.
The name is synonymous with hard work and discipline required to reach greatness. The company was formed in 2014 by two doctors, who combined their knowledge on the below ingredients to form the product.
How Does God of Rage Work?
God of rage works through stimulants that boost the energy levels of the body during any intense workout. The energy comes from the increased metabolic activity of the body facilitated by the ingredients in the product.
God of Rage Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Creatine monohydrate (3 grams) – It allows for energy and power to be stored in the muscles thus enables you to build bigger muscles.
- L-arginine (3grams) – Increases blood flow throughout the body thus nourishing the muscles.
- Beta Alanine (2.5 grams) – They make the muscles endure the tension in them for long periods of time during workout.
- Agmatine sulfate (1 gram) – It improves mood thus is very fundamental when it comes stress relief.It also increase insulin uptake.
- Caffeine (300mg) – It triggers the rate of metabolism and fat burning thus triggering quick energy.
- Theobromine (200mg) – Also triggers quick energy.
- Synephrine (65mg) – This is a very effective stimulant and energy booster.
- Yohimbine (2mg) – It increases the heart rate and blood pressure thus giving you the adrenaline rush for quick and energy consuming tasks.
- 1, 3-Dimethylamylamine (60mg) – Acts as a stimulant.
- Vitamins – Specifically vitamins C, D, B6 and B12 which improves the body’s immunity and most importantly boosts energy.
- Higenamine – Responsible for burning fat.
- Mucuna Pruriens – Triggers the release of dopamine for a feel good effect.
What are the Advantages of God of Rage?
- The product does not feature additives, fillers or synthetic ingredients.
- The product contains stimulants that can trigger metabolism thus burning excess fat in the process.
- Burning of fat means less of it and more of lean muscles.The stimulants help build lean muscles in the body as well.
- It boosts energy thus helps to eliminate unnecessary fatigue.
What are the Disadvantages of God of Rage?
- This is a very powerful supplement, even for heavy trainers.
- The mix of all the above ingredients distorts the taste of the overall product; some find it okay while others find it intolerable.
- 300mg of caffeine is also a lot to take in for most people.
- The synephrine ingredient has the ability to pace up your heartbeat rate thus is very dangerous even for those with level 2 heart condition. A higher level is a death trail from cardiovascular malfunction.
- There is no mention of a trial version anywhere by the manufacturer.
God of Rage Review – Final Verdict
God of Rage is a very powerful pre workout supplement that can enhance your performance in the gym.
It has strong stimulants that have been proven to boost energy level by burning excess fat and increasing metabolic activity in the body thus helps build muscles very fast.
However, unlike the constant praise heaped on this product, little is said about the side effects, which are equally dangerous. Be informed, well enough, of what you are getting into before you use it.
In our opinion, below you will find some of the most effective pre-workout supplements that are available today. These products have been classified according to five key factors: quality of active ingredients, muscle building ability, fat burning capacity, protein synthesis stimulation and energy boosting.