In This Review
What Is God Of Rage?
God of Rage is a Centurion Labz pre-workout supplement meant to stretch one’s ability to the full extent when working out. It is for those who want to train with a lot of intensity.
This attribute is found in the product’s high-end powerful blend of ingredients. The effects of these ingredients can be felt even after a workout. This product is currently priced at around $69.95.
How Does It Rate?
- Fantastic Pre-Workout in every way.
- Swift Hit.
- Great elation
- Incredible mood elevation.
- Mucuna Pruriens
- 1, 3-Dimethylamylamine
- Agmatine sulfate
- Creatine monohydrate
- The product does not feature additives, fillers, or synthetic ingredients.
- The product contains stimulants that can trigger metabolism thus burning excess fat in the process.
- Burning of fat means less of it and more lean muscles. The stimulants help build lean muscles in the body as well.
- It boosts energy and thus helps to eliminate unnecessary fatigue.
- This is a very powerful supplement, even for heavy trainers.
- The mix of all the above ingredients distorts the taste of the overall product; some find it okay while others find it intolerable.
- 300mg of caffeine is also a lot to take in for most people.
- The synephrine ingredient has the ability to pace up your heartbeat rate and thus is very dangerous even for those with level 2 heart conditions. A higher level is a death trial from cardiovascular malfunction.
- There is no mention of a trial version anywhere by the manufacturer.
Who Is The Manufacturer Of God Of Rage?
The product manufacturer, Centurion Labz coined its name from the medieval Greco-Roman era of war. The name is synonymous with the hard work and discipline required to reach greatness. The company was formed in 2014 by two doctors, who combined their knowledge of the below ingredients to form the product.
How Does God Of Rage Work?
God of rage works through stimulants that boost the energy levels of the body during an intense workout. The energy comes from the increased metabolic activity of the body facilitated by the ingredients in the product.
God of Rage Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Creatine monohydrate (3 grams)
L-arginine (3 grams)
Beta Alanine (2.5 grams)
Agmatine sulfate (1 gram)
– It improves mood and thus is very fundamental when it comes to stress relief. It also increases insulin uptake.
– It triggers the rate of metabolism and fat burning thus triggering quick energy.
– Also triggers quick energy.
– This is a very effective stimulant and energy booster.
– It increases the heart rate and blood pressure thus giving you the adrenaline rush for quick and energy-consuming tasks.
1, 3-Dimethylamylamine (60mg)
– Acts as a stimulant.
– Specifically vitamins C, D, B6, and B12 which improve the body’s immunity and most importantly boost energy.
– Responsible for burning fat.
– Triggers the release of dopamine for a feel-good effect.
God of Rage – FAQ’s
Q: How Often Should One Take God of Rage?
A: The Recommended dose of the God of Rage is 1 scoop before the workout.
Q: Where to Buy God of Rage?
A: There are many third-party websites that sell this God of Rage supplement.
What Do the Reviews Say?
A Pretty Decent Pre-Workout Supplement
I thought God Of Rage pre-workout was good value for its money. The reason I’m giving it 3 and not 5 stars is I did not feel that great of a pump using this pre. Maybe I have a high tolerance. I don’t know. But out of the many I have tried, God Of Rage was my two worst when it came to the pre-work of the pump. The flavor was good though. ~ Patrick
God of Rage Review – Final Verdict
God of Rage is a very powerful pre-workout supplement that can enhance your performance in the gym. It has strong stimulants that have been proven to boost energy levels by burning excess fat and increasing metabolic activity in the body thus helping build muscles very fast.
However, unlike the constant praise heaped on this product, little is said about the side effects, which are equally dangerous. Be informed, well enough, of what you are getting into before you use it.
In our opinion, below you will find some of the most effective pre-workout supplements that are available today. These products have been classified according to five key factors: quality of active ingredients, muscle building ability, fat burning capacity, protein synthesis stimulation and energy boosting.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned pre-workout powder and supplements based on the available research: